Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Random planets and stars

Go down 
+20
littlelaw10
Hierarch Fenway
Buggy1997123
lukas_schjodt
MineCrak
Potato
Commander Kobialka
GLaDOS
Tiel+
Grand Imperial Thunder
hyperlite
fr0stbyte124
Cool3303
Beaner
Keon
Last_Jedi_Standing
ACH0225
The Schmetterling
Laibach
Soul of Jack
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

Random planets and stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:04 am

GLaDOS wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
You forgot binary systems, asteroid belts, nebulae, white hyper-giants, yellow stars, red giants/super giants, discworlds, satellites, lost space ships, moonlets, twin systems, astral entities, space-whales, mech-planets, gas giants, theorized white holes, cosmic background radiation, galactic clusters, star clusters, the different kinds of galaxies (barred spiral, spiral, ellipse, irregular), dwarf galaxies, space pirates, quasars, super-massive black holes, time rifts, meteoroids(which become meteors than meteorites), rings (around planets), and giant flying Notch heads.

Did I miss anything? Or make any mistakes?

You forgot the neurotoxin.

You both forgot Jeb heads. GIANT FLYING RANDOMLY GENERATED JEB HEADS.

My co-pilot: sire we have a problem!
Me: what now???
my co-pilot: there is hair stuck in the engine!!!
CABOOOOM
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:56 pm

[quote="Kobialka"][quote="GLaDOS"]
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
You forgot binary systems, asteroid belts, nebulae, white hyper-giants, yellow stars, red giants/super giants, discworlds, satellites, lost space ships, moonlets, twin systems, astral entities, space-whales, mech-planets, gas giants, theorized white holes, cosmic background radiation, galactic clusters, star clusters, the different kinds of galaxies (barred spiral, spiral, ellipse, irregular), dwarf galaxies, space pirates, quasars, super-massive black holes, time rifts, meteoroids(which become meteors than meteorites), rings (around planets), and giant flying Notch heads.

My good lord. You moron! (Kidding it's there for eh... effect?) You forgot giant Fr0stbyt3s! Scary -shiver-
Back to top Go down
MineCrak

PostSubject: Space debris   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Oh my. Well, you know Doc; if there are Space-Whales roaming the Aether, then there will also be Space-Whale turds flying around... Or on your worst days, Space-Whale diarrhea!

That would take care of your Dreadnaught's shiny new paint job AND corrode your Nacelles.. No

And on a similar note; Ships tend to dump their ballast too. Wink

Wait, did anyone mention Neutron stars, Pulsars or Brown Dwarfs!? Or Alien Relics like giant planet sized statues or pyramids? Very Happy

Last edited by MineCrak on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Yeah they did forget the neutron stars ಠ_ಠ

I think, I forgot too XD
Back to top Go down
MineCrak

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:56 pm

And I really hate to say this, but it is minecraft after all;

I fully expect we'll find a giant Phallic Planet / Space-Station / Starship in someones solar system... Then, of course, someone will make the appropriate "Docking-Bay" for such ships...
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:03 pm

MineCrak wrote:

I fully expect we'll find a giant Phallic Planet / Space-Station / Starship in someones solar system... Then, of course, someone will make the appropriate "Docking-Bay" for such ships...
If I ever find one I will blow it up even if it's my ally
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:04 pm

simple, add a /nuclearban command

wipes out whatever you're looking at and bans whoever build it Very Happy

I really hate it when people do that
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:11 pm

MineCrak wrote:

Random planets and stars - Page 2 1937-lolface
Back to top Go down
lukas_schjodt
lukas_schjodt

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:55 pm

you forgot death-stars
and giant rings that when activated vipe out all life, preventing a zombie infection to consume all
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:01 pm

lukas_schjodt wrote:
you forgot death-stars
and giant rings that when activated vipe out all life, preventing a zombie infection to consume all
NNNNEEEECCCCRRRROOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV
Buggy1997123

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:

You forgot theoretical visible-holes. Just like a black hole, but visib- wait that doesn't sound right, brb finding magazine I saw it in...

Spent 20 minutes searching a giant magazine stack for it, no luck, googled it, found it in 2 minutes, I'm a idiot.

Apparently the greater the spin of a black hole, the smaller the event horizon per a given mass. Therefore if a blackhole spins fast enough the event horizon shrinks to a size of zero, and you can see the singularity. It could also glow, and because the emissions of black holes normally come from the event horizon's 'surface', so... could be interesting when their isn't a event horizon. It might just emit what it normally would but just from the singularity itself, it could not glow at all, or it could emit based on temperature, which, for a object of infinite density, is infinite, therefore you get either a: a expanding sphere of a infinite amount gamma rays that can individually destroy the entire universe, or b: 1 gamma ray with the entire black hole's mass as energy(something that could destroy a entire galaxy).

Last edited by Buggy1997123 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Buggy1997123 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

You forgot theoretical visible-holes. Just like a black hole, but visib- wait that doesn't sound right, brb finding magazine I saw it in...

Do you mean what is called a Naked Singularity? They have INTENSE gravity, but it is just above the point where light can't escape. Same as a Black Hole otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV
Buggy1997123

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Buggy1997123 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Spent 20 minutes searching a giant magazine stack for it, no luck, googled it, found it in 2 minutes, I'm a idiot.

Apparently the greater the spin of a black hole, the smaller the event horizon per a given mass. Therefore if a blackhole spins fast enough the event horizon shrinks to a size of zero, and you can see the singularity. It could also glow, and because the emissions of black holes normally come from the event horizon's 'surface', so... could be interesting when their isn't a event horizon. It might just emit what it normally would but just from the singularity itself, it could not glow at all, or it could emit based on temperature, which, for a object of infinite density, is infinite, therefore you get either a: a expanding sphere of a infinite amount gamma rays that can individually destroy the entire universe, or b: 1 gamma ray with the entire black hole's mass as energy(something that could destroy a entire galaxy).
Back to top Go down
littlelaw10

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Hello all, i'm new to this forum,
Actully i have been following this project for quite a while now, but never actully posting or giving my input.
Well anyway my idea for this thread is rare crystal (just sort of blue retextured glowstone really) metorites.
At the heart of these crystals a chunk of rare ores from an ancient civalisations outpost of sorts, prehaps it could be made of something tough like titanium and it would be made of one main chamber and up to three side rooms. back on the outside of this rare commet the exteirior would look like a averege 3D mincraft ball. but with a blunt front and a long, broken and slim tail dragging behind
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

littlelaw10 wrote:
Hello all, i'm new to this forum,
Actully i have been following this project for quite a while now, but never actully posting or giving my input.
Well anyway my idea for this thread is rare crystal (just sort of blue retextured glowstone really) metorites.
At the heart of these crystals a chunk of rare ores from an ancient civalisations outpost of sorts, prehaps it could be made of something tough like titanium and it would be made of one main chamber and up to three side rooms. back on the outside of this rare commet the exteirior would look like a averege 3D mincraft ball. but with a blunt front and a long, broken and slim tail dragging behind

Sounds like thuamcraft mod
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:13 am

What's thaumcraft?

Mod edit: I'm a jerk.

Last edited by Tiel on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
littlelaw10

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:24 am

Thaum craft is a mod about magic and ancient ruins and stuff but i guess your right xanex21,
it does sound and awful lot like it.
But still it would be cool to have two groups battleing over the entrance to a rare ore deposit.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 am

Or a derelict alien ship with OP tech Very Happy . You have to make some artifacts around the space like those derelict alien ships, their structures, those rare ores capable of making uber-powerful stuff or abandoned research stations with new technology ...
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:21 am

Or old technology that's been upgraded. Say a weak laser from your first ship, upgraded to an OP glassing beam
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:43 am

Maybe later...
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:36 pm

MineCrak wrote:

^ I lol'd, it's so true...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
MineCrak wrote:

NNNEEECCCRRROOO!!!

There needs to be an emoticon for this.
Back to top Go down
Formedoubly
Recruit
Recruit
Formedoubly

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:51 pm

(N)'
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:52 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
MineCrak wrote:

NNNEEECCCRRROOO!!!

Maybe we should also get one for being banned, if you catch my drift.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:46 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
MineCrak wrote:

NNNEEECCCRRROOO!!!

Maybe we should also get one for being banned, if you catch my drift.
I'm not sure I do. Are you threatening me, or Avenger_7?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random planets and stars
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next