Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Iv's ship designs

Go down 
+18
Julo
Laserbilly
Commander Kobialka
ACH0225
Last_Jedi_Standing
Commander Error
Soul of Jack
Tau
Laibach
Tiel+
Dux Tell31
fr0stbyte124
blockman42
GLaDOS
hyperlite
The Schmetterling
Iv121
Keon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Subspace speeds are under those of hyperspace or other synonymous form of transport.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:23 pm

You sir are a great ship builder. However, I do not like the Lucifer one bit.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
You sir are a great ship builder. However, I do not like the Lucifer one bit.

What kinds of ships you prefer ? And isn't it a paradox you like my ships and don't like them in the same time ? Smile

Consider subspace as Speedy Uber Badass SPACE Smile
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 pm

What do you not like about the Lucifer?
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:49 pm

You sir have very nice ships!

But the last one seams to have a large weakness, the "arms" connecting the two lasers could be a huge target for enemy ships!
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Oh remind this to the terrans who construct their ships with windows Razz .Anyway the Lucifer's main protection is it's shield system that can stop all incoming fire...
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Oh remind this to the terrans who construct their ships with windows Razz .Anyway the Lucifer's main protection is it's shield system that can stop all incoming fire...

Fair enough, I'll just need to take down your shields. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:17 pm

World save, schematics, etc?

Last edited by ZeoNet on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Badumpabumpitybump.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Epic ships.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:54 pm

ZeoNet wrote:
World save, schematics, etc?

Sry was on a trip ... The space folder goes to /.minecraft/saves and the zip files go to /.minecraft/texturepacks. There are 2 ships that require the shivan tech pack - the SSD Lucifer and the SF Rajun, you can see them in the images (main thread) or find them on your own, Im sure you will Smile .Please do not distribute those files anywhere else, they are for personal use only.

http://www.mediafire.com/?526lpk8b1iqb2c6

EDIT: Just put my new logo in the title Smile .
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:13 pm

The UTT Yasur is a multi-purpose ship. It can act as a repair ship, goods transporter, asteroid miner, construction ship, marine transport . tow-boat and many other things, depending on it's equipment. Though it is seen on front line operation , the Yasur was and is a civilian ship. It's armor is relatively weak and almost no armament is present. This ship is usually used for mining .

Pictures:

Spoiler:

The UTG Mincar was designed for mining operations in asteroid belts. The Mincar surves as a dock for Yasur class miners that excavate the asteroids around it. The Mincar can host up to 8 Yasurss at once and serve up to 16 active ones. The Mincar also possesses a small refinery to supperate useful minirals from useless ones abd reduce storge space. The Mincar can also storge big amounts of materials and transport them to other transport ships. Just like the Yasur, the mincar is a civilian vessel and poorly protected. It possesses 8 flack turrets and thin armor around important systems.

Pictures:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:39 pm

I need a lot of UTT Bee's
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Do you plan to capture a Juggernaut ? Maybe some Yasurs ? They come with a drill head (TNT Razz ) and more space for marines Smile .
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:58 pm

price?cus I'm buying 20
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Damn! Nice. Can we get .schematics or world sve? I'd love to poke around these.

Again, the Nocturnas Pavor approves.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Posted a link a few posts ago , on this page.

Feel free to add interiors to the empty ships and upload them , I might add them to the original collection Smile . If you download the map you can actually see some unfinished / unpublished ships, a small bonus for you Smile .
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Very Happy Nice, thanks.

Maybe i'll modify some of them, who knows.

EDIT: Map doesn't have the Bee or Mining BaseShip....D:
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:27 pm

It has the Bee (Between the phantom and the Glorious) , I haven't put the Yasur and Mincar yet ... will add a new map later in the main post.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:41 pm

I have uploaded a new version of the map in my main thread ... BTW any decent hosting services you know that allow free users to storage stuff for long time ?

I have also added the UTI Bastion:

As terrans advanced into the space they needed a reliable station to assist in colonisation, fleet maintenance and provide convoys with a safe place to stop at. Different regions of space required different kinds of space stations, so instead if developing many space stations terran engineers came up with a moderate space station capable of holding multiple modules depending on the station's purpose. This modularity allowed the Bastion class space installations to become the biggest terran space stations. Antares station for example is built out of full 3 Bastion class stations with many different modules and is currently the biggest terran space station in the world. The station can operate without any modules but is usually found with modules attached. It's 4 module ports that are located on the 4 sides of the station can be extended with special link modules to host even more modules. The station's modules fulfil many different roles such as dry docks, fighter bays, living quarters, space factories, space labs, space farms, weapon platforms and even prison blocks . At least one bastion station is currently found in most central colonised worlds.

[I have yet to finish the station itself - it lacks windows, guns and other stuff as I haven't done the interior yet, but the station's form is visible.]

Pictures:

Spoiler:

Some modules I made for now:

Mining module:

The Bastion's mining module is usually installed on Bastions located near asteroid belts, and is not very common. It shares allot in common with the UTG Mincar class ship as Mincar's design was used in the mining module itself. The living quarters were replaced with more advanced refineries and storages and the engine was replaced with a module port.

Pictures:

Spoiler:

Farming module:

The Bastion's farming module is a common sight on Bastions which serve as colonies. Those advanced farms can feed and supply with air many colonists and reducing (though not completely removing) the need in resupplying. The module consists of 6 glass spheres, each sphere can be used for different purposes. There are 3 kinds of spheres - an agricultural sphere that is designed to grow different edible plants for the colony, a tree sphere that is designed to host many small trees that produce enormous amounts of oxygen and serve as parks for the colonists (The trees are so dense in this sphere that PETA and Green Peace signed the TTAAA act ("The trees are also alive") and sued Iv Industries. The court denied the suit under lack of evidence of the tree's suffering) and animal sphere that hosts many animals for the colonist's needs such as cows for milk and pigs for meat.
Tacticians must remember that the farming module is not designed for battle and is very weak. While under attack this module is usually isolated with the module's airlock to prevent damage to the station itself. This fact also helps to the module's survival as usually the enemy has higher priorities than a farm module that is already isolated.

Pictures:

Spoiler:

Comm module:

While the Bastion is equipped with communication systems, their capabilities are limited. The Bastion's comm module is equipped with better communication and sensor devices. Those devices allow the station to detect and respond to weaker signals such as broken comm systems on ships, cloaked enemy ships and even early jump signatures of ships. All those allow quicker and better respond to situations. The comm module can also be used in syber warfare. One of the module's most important parts is it's intersystem communication device. The device allows the module to accelerate radio signals to higher speeds and force them into a hyperspace portal , allowing communication between star systems without a need in a hosting ship.

Pictures:

Spoiler:

Weapons module:

The bastion's weapons module was designed to give the station more firepower against enemy medium and large ships at medium range. The module carries 4 medium plasma turrets and 2 heavy plasma turrets that are capable of engaging targets at a bigger distance than usual. The highlight of this module is it's heavy BEAM cannon, capable of dealing high damage to targets at medium range. The module also carries a torpedo launcher. The module does not require crew to operate and controlled remotely. It's interior corridors are for maintenance only.

Pictures:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:21 pm

....Remind me to run away if I ever see one of these.

I still think a Hydra could seriously dent one of 'em.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:29 pm

It's just a space station it won't chase you ... but the fleet it hosts on the other side ...
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Iv121 wrote:
It's just a space station it won't chase you ... but the fleet it hosts on the other side ...

....Is what I'm afraid of. Though a Drone Carrier can give any fleet (except those w/ BattleShips and Dreads) a run for their money and then some.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 pm

This is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:46 pm

The Lord of Error wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

....Is what I'm afraid of. Though a Drone Carrier can give any fleet (except those w/ BattleShips and Dreads) a run for their money and then some.

It's pointless to compare strength that our ships don't have ... let's wait until the mod is released.

Thx alchemist Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iv's ship designs
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next