Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

R.I.P Nelson Mandela

Go down 
+8
Tiel+
Groot
Commander Error
Commander Kobialka
Hierarch CMA
Tau
Iv121
Caramell
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
I've tried to keep my trap shut about this, but seriously?

It's like a great person dies and the first thing you can think of is to try to belittle his passing as much as possible, because basic respect is just too mainstream for you, I suppose. Gotta go against the system and be as rude and captious as possible.

This disgusts me. I hold no real authority here, but for the love of everything that's good and holy in this world, if you don't have anything productive or useful to say just don't post.

I was going to say something, but I see you've got it.
Pretty much. Thank you, Sir Tiel, for summing up this thread all in one go.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:09 pm

MrTargareyan wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:

It's like a great person dies and the first thing you can think of is to try to belittle his passing as much as possible, because basic respect is just too mainstream for you, I suppose. Gotta go against the system and be as rude and captious as possible.

This disgusts me. I hold no real authority here, but for the love of everything that's good and holy in this world, if you don't have anything productive or useful to say just don't post.

So much yes.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:

So much yes.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:

So much yes.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Tau wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:

So much yes.
Anti-hate quotechain FTW!
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Tau wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:

So much yes.
Anti-hate quotechain FTW!
Wow. Much quotes. Many faux R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mxhkvcMuT71raru16Such antihate.

R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTOCyfpNL710RP6nJlTqOxbSDRZca6jpJ4tmJc1sR2fAWWZPrEqw
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:56 pm

So now instead of the original topic you make spam ? Dunno if it is that better than before ...
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Iv121 wrote:
So now instead of the original topic you make spam ? Dunno if it is that better than before ...
We make anti-hate spam.
It's like a petition, but with less bureaucracy.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Good and what will you do with the petition ? You need purpose for these or you can end up putting them in disgusting places as that is what happens with useless things ... Shove it up to something ?

Though seriously now we already got the point there is no need to get going with it.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Good and what will you do with the petition ? You need purpose for these or you can end up putting them in disgusting places as that is what happens with useless things ... How you say it ? Shove it up to something ?

Though seriously now we already got the point there is no need to get going with it.
Okay.
The original topic of everyone being sad about Nelson Mandela passing away has died and the following quotechain for dishonouring CMA's impoliteness has ended.
So, anyone got any ideas on how to recycle this thread?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Why not let it retire properly ?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Why not let it retire properly ?
this is a thread regarding a dead person.
I think you are right. We don't need fireworks here.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
fireworks
R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNAdXocajt0J5x4zEcrTFI_BKykF8K3Zig6GoAwUJIEM9oC5FALQ
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
CMA's impoliteness
So it is written; So shall it be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nelson Mandela   R.I.P Nelson Mandela - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Nelson Mandela
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: