Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

World map opinion thing.

Go down 
+5
Groot
Caramell
Hierarch Fenway
Joel
Hierarch CMA
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

World map opinion thing. Empty
PostSubject: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Fill in the map to indicate your opinion of other countries and/or their citizens, Red = hate/PC version of hate, orange = dislike, white = meh/don't know, blue = like, green = love.

blank map:

Here's mine, it's mainly based on interactions I've had with citizens of the indicated country.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:13 pm

I don't want to bother saving the image and using Image > Replace Color > White to Red > Save, then uploading it then posting it here.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
-snip-
Apparently Tiel loves everyone except the southern tip of Argentina and Chile.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:26 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
-snip-
Apparently Tiel loves everyone except the southern tip of Argentina and Chile.
Seriously, fuck those guys.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Spoiler:

Some big ones-

Japan- Fukushima. Idiots everywhere in that, people squawking about "Radiation Hazards" when the levels aren't enough to do any real damage

Germany- Idiots because of Fukishima, shutting down all Nuclear power when it's safe, so long as someone monitors and checks EVERYTHING and plans ahead

North Korea- It's North Korea. What did you expect?

China- Everything. Horrible.

Middle East- The middle east needs to pull it's s*** together.

U.S.A- It's the U.S.A. Gets a special black color because it's dead to me.

South America- Also needs to pull it's s*** together
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:02 am

I am amused you actually spent time on that.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:25 am

Tiel, did you make that green map to counter what would be mine or is that actually your opinion.
I don't give three **'h*ves either way.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:30 am

DaveMustaine wrote:
Here's mine, it's mainly based on interactions I've had with citizens of the indicated country.

Spoiler:
Y U NO LYK SKANDANAVEAH?

Also here's mine:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:05 am

Yinyl wrote:
Tiel, did you make that green map to counter what would be mine or is that actually your opinion.
I have yet to find any logic in the condemnation of an entire nation based on unfortunate interactions with a handful of its residents.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:44 am

Good point.

Seriously. F**k Sealand.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Yinyl wrote:
I have yet to find any logic in the condemnation of an entire nation based on unfortunate interactions with a handful of its residents.
Well, the nazis come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Fuck everything

World map opinion thing. Red_flag
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Daynel wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:

Spoiler:
Y U NO LYK SKANDANAVEAH?

Also here's mine:
Norwegians are... meh, and I hate the Swedes because Yes. Also I hate vikings.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Dude, what did Cuba ever do to you?
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:57 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You can't spell "Cuban missile crisis" without Cuba
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:19 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Cubans are horrible.

regards Cuban
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:47 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Declared war on the US without an army... By the way when are we going to go invade them with smoething more then a marine base....
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:14 pm

The Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 was the Soviet Union's response to the US deploying nuclear missiles in Turkey capable of striking Moscow.  The US refused to back down so the Soviets responded in kind.  The reason Castro allowed them to deploy in Cuba in the first place was in retaliation for the CIA led Bay of Pigs Invasion in 1961 followed by economic sanctions earlier in 1962.  In every case, it was the United States throwing the first punch.  And at no other point in history has Cuba ever directly or indirectly threatened the United States, even despite our embargos which continue to cripple their economy.

Also holy crap that was more than 50 years ago.  Most of the people involved are dead or dying and the Cuban population at large was in no way involved.  How long are you going to hold that against them?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:11 pm

DaveMustaine wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
Yinyl wrote:
Lol CMA, these days I can't tell when you're yanking my chain or are srsly srs. I don't think nazism even exists in any significant fashion anywhere, save for in american cliques that want to be 'edgy'. The anti-semitism part of it certainly is widespread, but if you can find any vestiges of that totallitarian state in a country that bans 'overly violent' video games and has adopted a no-tolerance policy of the swastika, well, I'll give you ten fr0stbucks.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:27 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
-snip-

Also holy crap that was more than 50 years ago.  Most of the people involved are dead or dying and the Cuban population at large was in no way involved.  How long are you going to hold that against them?
World map opinion thing. Kqht
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
Yinyl wrote:
Lol CMA, these days I can't tell when you're yanking my chain or are srsly srs. I don't think nazism even exists in any significant fashion anywhere, save for in american cliques that want to be 'edgy'. The anti-semitism part of it certainly is widespread, but if you can find any vestiges of that totallitarian state in a country that bans 'overly violent' video games and has adopted a no-tolerance policy of the swastika, well, I'll give you ten fr0stbucks.
There are a couple.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:32 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
DaveMustaine wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
Yinyl wrote:
There are a couple.
"Since 1949, the party system has been dominated by the Christian Democratic Union and the Social Democratic Party of Germany. So far every chancellor has been a member of one of these parties."

64 years and not a single person even slightly sympathetic to the cause of a bunch of misguided individuals has taken the reigns of state. And yet because those people exist, we must overlook pretty much everything else about the country, yes? Their vibrant culture, their delicious traditional cuisine, their successful and largely transparent government...

There really isn't much reason to hate on any country (North Korea? Bad leadership that the throngs of starving people totally endorse, right?), let alone the entire world like some of our totally hip and edgy members that posted earlier in the thread.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:24 pm

No reason to hate on any country because of their inhabitants? What about Sealand?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:40 pm

I don't hate the countries, I hate their government and what happens in them. I based this mostly on government and whether I think what they're doing is right. Sweden has the best education system in the world, for example. Switzerland is pretty much the richest country, and people have high living standards there.

Like Germany being an idiot about nuclear power. And Japan.

The people on the other hand, I would have to meet the people from that country to know for sure what I think of them. In this case, I have South Korea and Britain. I know people from Korea, and they are very nice people. I love their family, and I know South Korea isn't exactly failing at government. Some of my best friends are British, and they even invited me to go over there with them on occasion (Had to turn them down, unfortunately- passports).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World map opinion thing.   World map opinion thing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World map opinion thing.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next