Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

G'Day Forum!

Go down 
+8
Tiel+
Groot
ACH0225
MrTargareyan
Saravanth
Laibach
Ivan2006
The Schmetterling
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:33 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Remember, when Tiel and LJS talk, get your lead umbrella ready.
And don't forget your tinfoil hat
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:36 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Remember, when Tiel and LJS talk, get your lead umbrella ready.
Umbrella? More like an APC.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Iv121 wrote:

Also no matter who was right in there it is a clear fact you abused your powers
G'Day Forum! - Page 2 You_don%27t_say

I think we've established that. Learn to read.

Iv121 wrote:

there by not ony breaking into PMs but also deleting posts and actually banning ppl to cover after you ...
It was one PM box, Luna's (you should have seen how many love messages from lightspeed he had there). I had no intention of looking at anyone else's. It doesn't really have much of a bearing on anything, but seems like a bit of a misnomer to say I 'broke into PMs', implying multiple accounts, when it was one. We've already covered deleting posts. As I said, that was explicitly to make LJS mad, not out of any 'cover up' op...were that a goal it would've been easier to just ban him entirely and make him register a new email every time he made one of his topics suggesting someone kill me. And no, I didn't ban anyone, either, not sure where you're getting that from..

Unless you're trying to make a point of your ban here, though how that helps cover up anything on another forum is beyond me. I will point out that I don't regret doing that whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:28 pm

I didnt want to get into that s*** at all actually , but I like how you say "It's alright I just did it to make LJS mad its fine" , and as for my ban it is a whole nother issue that is also actually related to your anger managment ...

Last edited by Iv121 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Comrade Tiel wrote:
one of his topics suggesting someone kill me
I don't have any problem with most of what you're saying here; that issue is no longer relevant. I want to say though that while I said a lot of things I don't think this was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:02 pm

This thread has been locked. If I could, everybody on the forum would gain {n-1 points | n = number of points for a tempban}. Tiel and Last_Jedi_Standing, you are to shake hands and apologize to each other.

Anyways, Mackeroth. This is how the forum's going. Tiel and LJS are at each others necks, but neither can ban the other. CMA is back and has been his usual self, but actually kinda contributing. Cool3303 is still banned, and I feel bad about that. (IF YOU ARE READING THIS I'M SORRY OKAY?) Frost's been working on a cheap far render system, and I've been working on several doomed other projects not related to the mod, that will never be released, knowing my attention span. (Right now it's a shooter-terraria game.) How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Keon wrote:
Tiel and LJS are at each others necks, but neither can ban the other.
Err... we've been talking quite civilly over Hamachi for some time now, and we weren't arguing in this thread.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Keon wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Keon wrote:
Tiel and LJS are at each others necks, but neither can ban the other.
Err... we've been talking quite civilly over Hamachi for some time now, and we weren't arguing in this thread.
Okay, okay. That was hyperbole. Still, basically, to sum it up, Mackeroth. Lots of people got angry, including myself, and probably the world didn't explode.

EDIT: Was it Iv and Tiel?
Okay. That's nice to know.

Now, why is this thread locked?

I mean, most of the people who post are the high-raking members who haven't quit the project, and can post on locked topics anyway.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:14 am

See the point is a lock is something that everyone must obey, you can't just lock a thread to have a mod talk and you can't post in a locked thread even if you are a mod, so either you don't lcok the thread and continue discussion either you lock it and nobody talks, respect the lock.

And no although there are many mods in here there are just as many ppl who are not mods and they are still active.

Also as a side note Im surprised nobody said that but Alduin quit the forums ...
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:14 am

I am a mod, just not on this forum.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:03 am

I think we have a case of too many chiefs, and not enough Indians. We don't need half the people to be moderators. I never actually regulate the forum, I'm far too lazy, so other people are needed, but we have too many mods for our own good.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:23 am

That's a pointless discussion as shiva is long gone ...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 am

We're not going to be staying here, Iv. At some point in the hopefully near future Fr0st will have to promote everyone who needs to be on the new forum.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:12 am

Assuming he ever gets the thing up.
Mackeroth wrote:

I think we have a case of too many chiefs, and not enough Indians. We don't need half the people to be moderators. I never actually regulate the forum, I'm far too lazy, so other people are needed, but we have too many mods for our own good.
That was actually a problem resolved on the other forum by removing most of the developer mod rights and instituting 2 permanent mods and 1 judge.

When fr0st imports the database that should remain unchanged and it will be mostly plug and play, well, perhaps save for the whole admin rights thing so you don't start some stupid impeachment movement again.

Also, Jedi -

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:

He's deleted easily a dozen threads I've made about it. He also changed my avatar and briefly put me in the Suspended Users group. He needs to be killed or something.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:56 am

What's happened is that everyone her has been replaced with owls pretending to be them. Don't worry, one is going to be you soon.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:37 am

Didn't the new forum go up for like a day a few weeks ago?
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:42 am

Thank you, ACH, for your wholly inaccurate and frankly concerning comment.

Oclomania n.
1. A mental illness where owls become the focus of one's existence.
2. A term used to describle some types of furries.

ACH. I feel that you may need to join the Futurecraft Sock Puppet Therapy Group. Don't worry. You can have an owl puppet.

Contact us at FuturecraftPuppetTherapy@futurecraft.future for details. You don't need to face this alone.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:44 am

Comrade Tiel wrote:
Also, Jedi -
Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Why not just make me the divine despot and be over with it? You know you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Forum!   G'Day Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'Day Forum!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2