Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Webcomics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

Webcomics    Empty
PostSubject: Webcomics    Webcomics    Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Anyone know any good webcomics? I have a lot of spare time to fill and need a distraction from my mind numbing boredom. I've already read Questionable Content and am up to date with Homestuck (they're both great I highly recommend them).
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Webcomics    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomics    Webcomics    Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:03 pm

How about mine
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

Webcomics    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomics    Webcomics    Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:13 pm

In order of my personal preference:

1. xkcd - Math, science, sarcasm and stufz.

2. UserFriendly - A webcomic chronicling the antics of the employees of Columbia Internet. Officially ended back in 2007 or so, but I like to read through the archives. Really good.

3. Three Panel Soul - Every single strip has exactly three panels, and they don't seem to be in any order or to be related very much, yet it's the deepest comic series I've ever read. Read it now.

4. Problem Sleuth - If you're up to date on HS you've probably already read PS, but if you haven't go do it now.

5. Homestuck - you said you're up to date on this, requires no explanation.

6. Sweet Bro And Hella Jeff - If you want to catch Down syndrome, this is the way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Webcomics    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomics    Webcomics    Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:14 pm

I managed to miss this thread somehow. The only ones I keep track of are:
xkcd (already mentioned)
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (similar to xkcd, very science oriented)
Cyanide and Happiness (basically potty humor compared to the first two. Very strange but usually funny. Don't go if you're easily offended. I don't think there's a single demographic they haven't tried to offend at some point.)
Penny Arcade (I often don't understand this. It requires you to be very aware of current Internet culture and news and stuff. Tends to be videogame oriented. Interesting in part because they've been doing it since the 90s, before the Internet was even really a thing.)
The Oatmeal (consistently the funniest of any of them, but because of that the guy is rich enough that he no longer has to post new comics except when he wants to, which is usually once a month or so. He's been productive recently, but usually I just check this every week or so to see if there's new stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Webcomics    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomics    Webcomics    Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webcomics
Page 1 of 1