Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.

Go down 
+4
Iv121
ACH0225
Caramell
fr0stbyte124
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Empty
PostSubject: I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.   I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:22 am

Screw that! MECHA SCULPTURE THREAD!

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. CvQS2L9
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.   I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:03 am

SWEET MOTHER OF HOLY FUCK
CAN IT MOVE?
IF IT CAN MOVE WHY AREN'T THE WORLD'S MILITARY FORCES MASS PRODUCING THEM?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.   I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:49 am

Fr0st, thank you for reminding me that mechas are what's important in life.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.   I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 am

As it said that is a statue Daynel, and BTW they do use bots, UAVs for example. Israeli ones can also carry weapons. There are also diff smaller scale bots that are used in a variety of missions, mostly for scouting, also disarming bots armed with a robotic arm and a 50 cal MG that the police uses to disarm potential charges, it mostly ends in that bot shooting some forgotten bag and nothing happens but if there is a bomb it will detonate it and disarm it in this way ...
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.   I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Yes, the main problem is movement, we are yet to build a robot that can both carry armament. armor and still move fast enough and reach everywhere, the walking is especially lacking ...

Here that is a picture of it:
Spoiler:
And yes that is a body of a real terrorist who tried to break into a military base but was shot, the bots are examining her (it's a she) in case she had explosives on her.

And that is BTW a working military bot:
Spoiler:

And that is a patrol bot, also our development:
Spoiler:
Has an MG turret on the top BTW.

And that is a scout bot used by infantry:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Iv121 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.   I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Okay so new important message to sciencers everywhere:
Drop the less important things you are working with and focus on making mechs that can walk as good as a human.
Then you can go back to cancer research and environment studies and whatever.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.   I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 am

That looks fucking awesome! Thanks frost!
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.   I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 am

The military may not be mass-producing mechs (probably because doing so would be seen as preparation for war) but they are going to mass produce this... Yes. MASTER CHIEF ARMOR!

Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.   I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 am

I want that mech! Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.   I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:30 am

I want that suit.
How much for that suit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.   I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone about what is important in life.
Page 1 of 1