Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Important Topics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

Important Topics Empty
PostSubject: Important Topics   Important Topics Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi, I'm new to this mod and for the most part I'm in the dark. I was hoping you guys could give me a list of topics in this forum that I need to read to catch up with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

Important Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Topics   Important Topics Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Progresswise or memewise?

Anyway, read the Devlogs, the recent topics, the stickies and announcements. Welcome to the forums! I can also give you a summary of what's happening right now:

Fr0st is busy on Copernicus, Ectrimble, our other best coder, abandoned us, we have 2 servers, a creative bukkit and a survival tekkit. The other DEV aren't doing much. Fedora Owl is a meme of an owl with a fedora. Tromboners is the word for the slide of a trombone, invented by tacokingbob. Cool3303 is a person who got banned because he was annoying, and we make jokes about him. Some of the devs are thinking about starting a procedural music project. Danice is making computers. I am making shipyards if I ever get around to it.

And the coding gets done and you make a neat mod for the people who are still active. (musical interlude)
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Important Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Topics   Important Topics Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 am

Or do you???

Another important meme on the forum.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay, dinner is at 7.

Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

Important Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Topics   Important Topics Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:46 am

Thanks for the responses.

First, I've never come across the term "meme" before, and after looking it up I'm still not sure what you mean by it. Does that have to do with all the owls and dragons I've seen in some of the avatars? Unofficial factions and such?

Second:
Quote :
the Devlogs, the recent topics, the stickies and announcements

This was basically what I was looking for, but I guess I should get to know the community too.

Finally, I've only tried multiplayer on minecraft a couple times, neither went too well and they kind of scared me off from the whole thing. Is there a big difference between a server and single player?
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

Important Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Topics   Important Topics Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:35 am

Ah.So Ectrimble did abandoned us.And laser multiplayer not to much different unless you are on Tekkit than well good luck to you good sir.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Important Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Topics   Important Topics Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 am

Vanilla Multiplayer has the same items, the only difference is other players. We have a friendly community on the servers, you are welcome to join.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Important Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Topics   Important Topics Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Keon wrote:
Vanilla Multiplayer has the same items, the only difference is other players. We have a friendly community on the servers, you are welcome to join.

Although the servers can lag a bit, so be warned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Important Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Topics   Important Topics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Topics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: