Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Burnttoaster's ships

Go down 
+16
Last_Jedi_Standing
Tiel+
Beaner
Shiva
Laibach
Keon
hyperlite
Commander Error
ACH0225
GLaDOS
The Schmetterling
Misticblade7
ectrimble20
Danice123
fr0stbyte124
Burnttoaster
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Looks like a Mon Cal cruiser to me, with the front bent open. I like the looks of it; likely the closest one can get to real curvature in MC without the appropriate blocks Smile
I guess it does sorta look like an MC80. Wrong color, though. It's a very nice ship. What texturepack is that?

it's called dark matter it's suppose to be a mass effect inspired texture pack

and I made another ship it's on page 3 if any one didn't see it
Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:18 pm

ok there's a few reasons why I made theses 2. One since there is talk of fighters in the fightercraft post I thought I'd make some that could be a base designs to one of the hopefully many types of fighters and 2 for that futurecraft movie/trailer thing cause I guessing there might be fighters in it

i used redpower saw to make the different size and shape blocks for extra detail

the first one (and my favourite of the two)
its a reverse flying wing its has a laser gun and a rail/gatling gun and missile tubes to launch missile out of it
the white backdrop behind it is so you can see the fighter instead of the ship which have the same colour

Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 5qSTR
Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 ZPpjA
Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Hdsb5
Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Xhuzk

this is the second fighter its also kind of a flying wing it too had's a laser gun rail/gatling gun and a missile tube
(there gun barrels are the green ish poles sticking out at the front (same kind of poles are on the first one) and the missile tube is the grey pole (same on the first one)

Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 F4KFM
Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 H4Rtr
Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 MwWOd

Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:10 pm

this is a ship I'm making only the outside is done I haven't started on the insides

Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 7kFPq
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Burnttoaster wrote:
ok there's a few reasons why I made theses 2. One since there is talk of fighters in the fightercraft post I thought I'd make some that could be a base designs to one of the hopefully many types of fighters and 2 for that futurecraft movie/trailer thing cause I guessing there might be fighters in it

i used redpower saw to make the different size and shape blocks for extra detail

its a reverse flying wing its has a laser gun and a rail/gatling gun and missile tubes to launch missile out of it
the white backdrop behind it is so you can see the fighter instead of the ship which have the same colour

snip

this is the second fighter its also kind of a flying wing it too had's a laser gun rail/gatling gun and a missile tube
(there gun barrels are the green ish poles sticking out at the front (same kind of poles are on the first one) and the missile tube is the grey pole (same on the first one)

snip

Fighters are going to be crafted, not built.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:19 pm

GLaDOS wrote:
Burnttoaster wrote:

snip

snip

Fighters are going to be crafted, not built.

I know, that's why I said "that could be a base designs to one of the hopefully many types of fighters"
I mean by that there are ships being design so why not if you think you have a good fighter design
make it an see if the design gets ported to what ever kind of craft able version it could be in the mod

and I was just bored and I like them as decorations in my hanger
Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:50 pm

this is a diplomatic ship
the insides are done but i'm just going to post one pic of the outside for now

Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 0V3if

Last edited by Burnttoaster on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Burnttoaster wrote:
this is a diplomatic ship
the insides are done but i"m just going yo post one pic of the outside for now

<snip>
LOL. That looks a lot like the Alderaan-class, which I was going to post pics of in a few days. I'm glad you're using a texture pack, otherwise they'd look almost alike. Alderaan-class is perfectly round (in cross-section) and it has two large viewports on the top - one for the bridge and one for the conference room.
Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:29 pm

it's a ship I'm working on outsides done
inside not started yet

Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 WQXfB
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:40 pm

That ship looks... epic.
Back to top Go down
LOZZO1000

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 pm

your ships are unbelievable i really like all of them super cool!
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 pm

I'll admit they have a certain style to them.

Thumbs up, keep going.
Back to top Go down
LOZZO1000

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:12 pm

the designs are very smooth (for Minecraft) they could potentially hold many people, guns,ect...
i cant think of a major downside that would be anywhere close to significant
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:31 am

I
must say, your ships are to a very high quality. May I ask what texture pack
you're using, as I would also like to use for my latest ship, which will (with
a bit of effort) blow every single other ship made so far out of the water with
its awesome design.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:33 am

Eh, the texture pack for his looks kinda choppy. If I were using one, I would just make a solid, metal color, then install every single graphics mod, starting with the reflections mod, and make it so iron reflects.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
I
must say, your ships are to a very high quality. May I ask what texture pack
you're using, as I would also like to use for my latest ship, which will (with
a bit of effort) blow every single other ship made so far out of the water with
its awesome design.
It's the 'Dark Matter' texture pack.
Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 pm

this is a video showing off the ship I made

I made it a video because I didn't want to post pictures and now you can see the lay out

Last edited by Burnttoaster on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Very nice.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:51 pm

You should put a link to the forums in the description of the video.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Burnt, could you use [youtube] [/youtube] tags?
Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:57 pm

this a fighter carrier I'm working on

Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 HkLSk

Last edited by Burnttoaster on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:46 pm

o-O

nice
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:46 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
daman200 wrote:
The Nidhogg was the giant dragon that was supposed to come and destroy the world, according to Nordic mythology. Seems a good name if your attacking a primitive server in the spaceship.

First of all, it wasnt supposed to come and destroy the world, it gnawed at the roots of the world-tree. Also, you cant type it on a standard US keyboard.
You most certainly CAN type it on a standard US keyboard, you just have to use Alt Codes (Windows), Option key (Mac), or Multi_Key (X11).
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Nice ships I like the big one Smile .
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:15 pm

ZeoNet wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
daman200 wrote:
The Nidhogg was the giant dragon that was supposed to come and destroy the world, according to Nordic mythology. Seems a good name if your attacking a primitive server in the spaceship.

First of all, it wasnt supposed to come and destroy the world, it gnawed at the roots of the world-tree. Also, you cant type it on a standard US keyboard.
You most certainly CAN type it on a standard US keyboard, you just have to use Alt Codes (Windows), Option key (Mac), or Multi_Key (X11).

I would look up the organisation again but then you meet your friend, ▲. And then three of those.
Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:36 pm

a hover tank with a laser cannon and a gunship

Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 62ZZ0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burnttoaster's ships   Burnttoaster's ships - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burnttoaster's ships
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next