Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Futurecraft Worlds

Go down 
+2
Delta
Commander Kobialka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

Futurecraft Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Futurecraft Worlds   Futurecraft Worlds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 am

so... Will the planets in futurecraft be randomly generated or will they be player-created? If they're player created then one: thats awesome and two: I'd be more than happy to create a few. I created the terrain for a star-trek themed adventure map that one of my frends wanted to do about a year back. He said it was amazing. Sadly he never finished the map :/ but still... If they're randomly generated then I have high expectations for the land generation this mod will introduce. Very Happy (Yes. I realize that the developers have jobs -.-) Besides thats why I'm even offering help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

Futurecraft Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Worlds   Futurecraft Worlds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:18 pm

I would like player created worlds, though caves ores and ect would be generated like it is now.
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Futurecraft Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Worlds   Futurecraft Worlds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:34 pm

I guess they will be randomly generated, as Player-created planets will just take too long to build and we get a greater variety with random-generated planets.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

Futurecraft Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Worlds   Futurecraft Worlds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
I guess they will be randomly generated, as Player-created planets will just take too long to build and we get a greater variety with random-generated planets.

worldedit would allow me to build a planet about 2 km wide in about 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Futurecraft Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Worlds   Futurecraft Worlds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:52 pm

The devs have said that a Futurecraft world will consist of a regular MC save converted to work similar to a cube.

/thread
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

Futurecraft Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Worlds   Futurecraft Worlds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Player created worlds=here, i'll just put this clump of iron that looks suspiciously like a dreadnought here...
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

Futurecraft Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Worlds   Futurecraft Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:44 am

catsonmeth wrote:
Player created worlds=here, i'll just put this clump of iron that looks suspiciously like a dreadnought here...

lol. The right person (not me) would probably place landmines all over it for fun.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

Futurecraft Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Worlds   Futurecraft Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:30 am

catsonmeth wrote:

You could probably get away with that if you made it look like it had crashed there. Wait i just had the best idea ever!If you could make a custom world why not make a junk planet with 1000s of crashed ships every where. It would be op as hell but that would look extremely cool.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

Futurecraft Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Worlds   Futurecraft Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:33 am

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:

You could probably get away with that if you made it look like it had crashed there. Wait i just had the best idea ever!If you could make a custom world why not make a junk planet with 1000s of crashed ships every where. It would be op as hell but that would look extremely cool.

It would be a prison for naughty players. while on it nobody can see your chat and you cant tp away until a moderator lets you Smile
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

Futurecraft Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Worlds   Futurecraft Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 am

Kobialka wrote:
Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:

It would be a prison for naughty players. while on it nobody can see your chat and you cant tp away until a moderator lets you Smile

I could live with that. Hmm i wonder if anyone will make a transformer themed Empire.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Futurecraft Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Worlds   Futurecraft Worlds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Futurecraft Worlds
Page 1 of 1