Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

It's the End of the World

Go down 
+22
Groot
Chapter Master Addeptis
The Schmetterling
Pat Best
Tiel+
Delta
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Caramell
Commander Kobialka
Joel
Hierarch Fenway
Iv121
Grand Imperial Thunder
Avenger_7
blockman42
Keon
Captain stufuzzycat
Soul of Jack
_Shadowcat_
ACH0225
Last_Jedi_Standing
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

It's the End of the World - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Alamotrooper wrote:
this is a feer contry dude lol
No it's not. At the most basic level, not everyone here is from the same country as you. I'm assuming you're American. Correct me if I'm wrong. But even aside from that, you do not have the right to insult people randomly, even in America. There're things called 'slander' and 'libel' that you've probably never heard of. And if you try to apply that to a forum environment, you really will get your ass banned. I am known as a grammar nazi, but even if it's not me, no other moderator would tolerate random disruption of threads in the way you seem to be doing. 'It's a free country' is not a reason for me not to ban you. I will examine your other posts, but I expect you to try again to convince me that you ought to be allowed to stay. You're not off to a good start here, not at all.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Alamotrooper wrote:
American.

'MURIKAH!!! THE LAND OF THE FEER AND THE BARVE!
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:57 pm

You do not have the right to insult people randomly, even in America.
So you're saying what I've heard about the US is lies?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Strategion Daynel wrote:

Don't worry, that's what everybody here thinks. I've been cussed at by 17 year-olds who, when confronted, go "It's a free country, dude. Shut the *#%! up."
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Keon wrote:
Strategion Daynel wrote:

Don't worry, that's what everybody here thinks. I've been cussed at by 17 year-olds who, when confronted, go "It's a free country, dude. Shut the *#%! up."
It's funny because until you're 18, you have no rights. Razz

Although in this particular case you don't have that right when you're older than 18, either.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Keon wrote:
Strategion Daynel wrote:

It's funny because until you're 18, you have no rights. Razz

Although in this particular case you don't have that right when you're older than 18, either.

Wrong. You do have some rights, like the right to a fair trial, protection from cruel and unusual punishments, and, of course, protection from slavery.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Alamotrooper wrote:
No it's not. At the most basic level, not everyone here is from the same country as you. I'm assuming you're American. Correct me if I'm wrong. But even aside from that, you do not have the right to insult people randomly, even in America. There're things called 'slander' and 'libel' that you've probably never heard of. And if you try to apply that to a forum environment, you really will get your ass banned. I am known as a grammar nazi, but even if it's not me, no other moderator would tolerate random disruption of threads in the way you seem to be doing. 'It's a free country' is not a reason for me not to ban you. I will examine your other posts, but I expect you to try again to convince me that you ought to be allowed to stay. You're not off to a good start here, not at all.

Go LJS! Smack down time!
Back to top Go down
Alamotrooper
Alamotrooper

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Alamotrooper wrote:

comunest. If Tsh How You Wat Mi 2 Takl Soor Nazi Fureh.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Alamotrooper wrote:
Alamotrooper wrote:

comunest. If Tsh How You Wat Mi 2 Takl Soor Nazi Fureh.
1: Why in the name of Mhen would that be a reason to call him communist?
2: My grammar senses. They bleed.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Problem has been dealt with. Thread can now go back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Spoiler:

Anyhow, Jar Jar was a character created to appeal to children. He's easily the stupidest character in the entire series. It's infuriating. But what everyone's worried about is Lucas (I heard he was consulting or something) and Disney completely disregarding canon. Personally, I loved the New Jedi Order series and the books that are set after it (except for that whole episode with Abeloth), but a lot of what's in between was written for a younger audience. I personally wouldn't mind if some things from that time period were changed, as long as the major events remained consistent.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Sun Crusher can get wiped out of cannon for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's the End of the World
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4