Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Grounded - Wastelands

Go down 
+18
Last_Jedi_Standing
Chapter Master Addeptis
Caramell
torrentialAberration
Delta
ACH0225
Commander Error
Tiel+
Ivan2006
Groot
blockman42
Hierarch Fenway
Soul of Jack
Julo
Pat Best
superninjakiwi
Luna
Emperor_Revan
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Prototype sees the confrontation through the ships newly repaired security cameras.

"gentlemen, as much as we need to avoid a bloodletting at this moment in time. I'm afraid to report that we have had a stowaway in the cryo section.

Which begs me to ask, why the hell did nobody check that?

Anyways, I can't get an ID on the stowaway, once your done... questioning the stowaway, I would recommend bringing him to the medbay, we need to get an ID fix ASAP"

"and gentlemen, we don't need any more wasted ammunition, if you have to execute the stowaway, I highly recommend the airlock, even if he can breath out there, he won't last long"

Prototype considers telling Error about the partially seized trigger mechanism on his rifle, but decides against it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Error cuffs the stowaway and drags him to medbay, parking him in the "dangerous patient" room.

"Prototype, give me an ID and standard med scan. And please tell me someone fixed this rifle."
He paused, then looked up. "And if you're going to scan his for Id by DNA, run him through our bounty alerts network."

Error went to a computer panel and began entering patient data.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Got an ID scan, subject is known as shadow cat, is of human origin but has some... Unusual characteristics and modifications.

"Is he on the bounty list", Error asks

"used to be, was wanted by a couple of owls a few years ago"

"what for"

"indecent exposure"

"you serious"

"probably"

OOC: shadowcat, seeing as you have not put ANY details of your character, I have temporarily assigned you details, you are currently a slightly modified human with tendencies for indecent exposure, however if you disagree with any of this, tough you should have though of that at the start, however if you can provide me with better details, then I will change this, so long as the others haven't already accepted my temporary detailing
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Error shook his head in amazement. "Get a security officer up here and hail his arse to the brig. In the meantime, see if you can I.D. these samples."

Error plonked a case of viral samples on the containment table.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:06 pm

"sir I'm afraid I cannot identify those samples"

"What do you mean, those scanners can recognise anything, even if it's undiscovered"

"I mean because viruses cannot affect me, I am unable to process information regarding them"

"are you ****ing me?"

"afraid not"

"so what the hell are we supposed to do?"

"try getting a medical officer to do that, not a mechanic"

Error swears into the microphone

"Uhhhh... I'll call a medical team sir"

Error ends the communication

"well well, suit yourself"

Prototype hears Addeptis walking around behind him, the marine hasn't spoken to anyone for about a month, ever since Prototype had told him about his... "ancestors"
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Jack walked right in where the viruses were,looked at them and said.
"Konis and Feoto."
"What?"
"You asked what these are so there you go."
"Anything else?"
"Yea,Feoto is a slow and painful death and Konis is a quick death."
With that Jack returned to the shadows.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:34 pm

OOC: @Proto, Im a genetic Scientist, Just drunk and doesnt remember much, PS also he drinks alot, And name name....Harold.

Quote :

"Your a pretty damn bad medic if you dont even treat your "patients" injuries."
"Your fine"
"Yeah, You think that. Why the hell am I in here, I've broken out of jails smaller then this!"
"That is a special patients cell, You wont break out."
"Yeah!? Just watch me!"
Harold stands up and starts to walk towards a panel only to fall over on his face next to the panel.
"Ow, Stop moving the walls!"
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Due to crew shortness at the time, Narzos' communicator picked up the medical team and security calls and chose to ignore them. They wouldn't matter when he was done. None of them would.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Jack looked at his scanner.He smiled.
"So nice of you to drop in."
He pulled out what he called the "Codex" and went to the Drones Commands.
"Target:Narzos.Every Drone drop what your doing and head to him,Med Drones use D-G529 for your shots.Giving the Cords. now.Alright go ahead."
And with that 90 Drones stoped what they were doing and sped off.
"Well Time to move to greet him I guess."
With that Jack started moving as well.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:31 pm

OOC: I'm going to make some flashes for my response to your response, so just wait, okay? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Hearing the report about the stowaway, Ramilius wondered in his head why the f*ck no one had checked for that earlier. He was almost to his gunnery control station when the wall caved in.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:58 pm

OOC: I shall forgo the flash for a much better animated thing. In the meantime, just wait for Paint.net to install.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:25 pm

The drones sneak up on the inattentive Narzos and he is
promptly gunned down by them as seen in the picture below
Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Narzos10
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:41 am

OOC: Gota be hard for drones armed with syringes to gun someone down...

Harold then proceded to try and pry off the panel with his broken bottle, This, Might take a while...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:46 am

OOC: I know, right? Besides, who wouldn't rather him dead than alive anyways? Now there's only one chance he could not really die.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:06 am

'Nes gets bored and runs around the ship and kills a bunch of stuff and commits suicide, then haunts the ship poltergeist-style.

Everyone else discards this post, because it looks like the ravings of an escaped lunatic, then everyone dies. The end.

GUARPOLTYHIEROVEHNOOLOCUZABIRFQUSHARNT!

Mayhapsby I should retire before I get myself into trouble. A few cycles would ould do me some good.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:43 am

Error, busy examining the specimens, barely glanced up as the medical team came in.
With sudden concentration, he leaned in, glaring at the microscope.

"You're kidding me....no....no, you're not." Error swore very loudly and sealed the door to his lab, at the same time walking over to the scanner box. "Proto, compare these two samples. If I'm right, they're identical, or similar, and if they are, initiate biohazard quarantine and crew decontamination. I bloody mean it."

He put two sample tubes in the scanner and tapped the controls.

"Please don't be what think you are." he said to the tube.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:18 am

Jake re-opened the suitcase with the radioactive material.
"Great. First he asks me to stop creating nuclear explosives, and now he wants nuclear warheads on every missile. I bet when I'm done with these he'll say they would be useless anyways and tell me to disassemble them again."

Even though Jake was pretty angry and annoyed, he made the warheads.
"There, done. Went out rather good, these would back a hell of a punch. But if he tells me to scrap these, I'll look him up and kill him with my bare hands."

Jake opened a comm channel to Prototype.
"Hey Proto, the nuke warheads are finished. Want me to install them on the missiles?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:48 am

Error, getting impatient, went over the scan results himself. Examining them,
he blanched. Slapping the alarm with his left hand, he sealed the medbay with his right.
He checked, saw no one in the main medbay, and vented it to the outside, adding decompression
alarms to the biohazard alerts.

Error opened a link to prototype. "Quarantine any of the crew who've been anywhere near these samples. Tell
the med teams that we've got a possible outbreak of Ebola onboard. And keep the medbay decompressed."
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Prototype gets jake's transmission at the same time as Errors.

Prototype wirelessly overrides the security on the quarantine system, only Error should be able to use that, but he is too far from the correct terminal.

"Error, I can confirm at least thirty crew members who have been in contact with that, one of them is Nes, the rest are all mechanics who were working in the hangar"

"Ove also found something else about this virus, it appears to be Ebola under primary examination, but I've looked at its molecular structure, it only shared the infecting capabilities of Ebola, the actual DNA... Is complelely different, this could infect anything, even my organic components, this could also have been the cause of the Lamentor's behaviour"

"Didn't you say that was down to outside interference" Error asks, angrily

"at first it was, but tits behaviour is too erratic"

"so we could have crew members acting the same"

"potentially, those suspected of contamination are being isolated and contained as we speak"

Prototype ends his transmission to Error, and opens one to Jake

"Jake, fit those nukes on the missiles, then report to the medbay"

Some motion on the display from the medbay security camera shows Nes running round, banging the walls with his fists and head. Shouting.

"Jake, pick up a tranquilliser on your way, and be check out Nes's room, be prepared to subdue"

Last edited by Prototype on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 pm

"No need for that." said Error, picking up his laser rifle. Dialing back the power,
he stepped out into the medbay, dropping Nes with a shot from the weapon.
"Proto, get me everything, I mean everything we have on this strain of ebola and make sure that blood samples- and blood, for that matter- are vented into the fusion chamber of the reactor. That'll get rid of the waste, anyway."

Error glanced up at the A.I.'s camera. "And once we have that cure, make sure everyone gets a shot of it. From what I can tell, any humans from Chryssalis II are immune, but carriers, and I'm not sure how it'll affect nonhumans. Oh, and get Larsa to frag his feathered tail in here for scanning."
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Sir I'm analysing the molecular make up of the virus, it is more advanced than any other virus known to civilisation, it carries the antigens of Ebola, and the protein identifiers of Ebola, but the shape and function... are far to complex.

From what I can see, this is designed to be resistant to almost all antiviral vaccines.

Error gaze at the monitor

"well make a new one"

"negative sir, no know compounds could destabilise the structure, however I believe I can design a protein that could dismantle the inner parts of the virus, but we don't have any protein synthesisers on board"

"we have atomic manipulators, protein synthesisers work in almost the same way as those"

"true, although for the protein vaccination to be effective, recipients must have their body temperature lowered significantly"

"then we stuck them in the cryo pods"

"that should do it, but they must be at a temperature of roughly -1 degree"

"someone can set the cryo tubes to do that, and you also need to dispose of all infected samples"

"I will dispose of most of them, I need so e to test the function of the vaccine, and the ship does not have any airtight rooms with the correct equipment"

"nonsense, the ship has plenty"

"the ship DID, they were da,aged upon impact, I shall have to take the equipment outside for testing"

"do what you must"

Error ends the transmission

Prototype sends a data feed to the atomic manipulators, situated close to the fusion reactor, if they can build the protein, then the virus could be destroyed, the only problem would be getting the tests done quick enough, as a reminder, the Lamentor bellows in the distance, it has been restless for the last few days, perhaps it is succumbing to the virus, but considering it survived a point blank nuclear blast. That is unlikely
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Jack was siting in the Vents listing the thing he needed to do when overheard the back and forth between Error and Proto.
"So thats what they call them."
He had already heard the news about the Targets death and sent the Drones back to work.
"Hmm...Bad news,Bad news,and more bad news.Time to go."
He Transformed into a Liwov a mix between a Lion and a Wolf but with the ability to talk.
'Time to find Error.'
And so he ran off to find Error.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Error, hearing an echo through the vent, looked up and frowned. His hand crept towards the laser rifle, and he set down his medical scanner.

"'ere, proto, is anyone assigned to maintenance in the ventilation system?"
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:28 pm

No we fixed that ages ago, took a while to clear out, some of those lizards left one hell of a mess up there.

*shots are heard coming from the examination room*

"F***"

Prototype begins running down the corridors, closing in on the sounds of the shots, plasma saw and plasma cannon extended, all sensors active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grounded - Wastelands
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next