Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

its all gone

Go down 
+3
Tiel+
Joel
Emperor_Revan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

its all gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its all gone   its all gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Tiel wrote:
Bet it sure makes things a lot easier on the rebels when they're trying to identify the Empire's latest clusterf**k of a ship, though. Razz
The Empire's ships were all very good. Name one that could be accurately described as a cluster@#$%. ImpStars are some of the most successful warships of all time.

And yes, as I said. Executor has been changed, the others have not. It is the largest ship in Star Wars, other than Death Stars and worldships.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: its all gone   its all gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm saying it seems you look around the corner and there's a new class of Star Destroyer. Better to just categorize them all into one group based on size than spend time scratching your head figuring out whether the approaching battleship is Imperator or Imperial I class.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: its all gone   its all gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Tiel wrote:
I'm saying it seems you look around the corner and there's a new class of Star Destroyer. Better to just categorize them all into one group based on size than spend time scratching your head figuring out whether the approaching battleship is Imperator or Imperial I class.
Well, sure, you can always just say "Look out! It's a Star Destroyer!", but what I'm saying is that that's not a good size category. Star Destroyer originally meant a warship capable of controlling an entire star system. That's a good definition. The size category for 1-2 km should be 'heavy cruiser' or some such.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: its all gone   its all gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 pm

There's a thread for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its all gone   its all gone - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its all gone
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Futurecraft Roleplay-
Jump to: