Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE

Go down 
+11
Iv121
Avenger_7
GLaDOS
Tiel+
Caramell
blockman42
torrentialAberration
The Schmetterling
Joel
Ivan2006
Admiral Rekiin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 am

New stuff:

Fleets:

Alpha, the main war fleet, led by the ASE Great White.
At least one of every warship.

Beta, the trading fleet, does not have a flagship. (Privateer fleet in the RP, led by the Drunken musketeer)
Mainly carriers and heavy frigates.

Gamma, the discovery fleet, led by the ASE Penguin.
Mining vessels, colony and research ships and drone carriers etc.

Delta, the planetary defense fleet, led by the ASE Plesiosaur.
Mostly cruiser-sized ships with lots of AA guns.

Also teaser for a drone carrier:
Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 2012-012

'Tis nowhere near complete.

Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 am

You're also using my texture pack ? Again to let you know it's not mine, it's rather a collection of textures I found that I put together and modified some .
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 am

Iv121 wrote:
You're also using my texture pack ? Again to let you know it's not mine, it's rather a collection of textures I found that I put together and modified some .
I honestly wouldn't care if you had made it. It is pretty damn snoog for making ships.
Btw, your spaceships are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Admiral Rekiin wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
I honestly wouldn't care if you had made it. It is pretty damn snoog for making ships.

The outlined caution blocks make me think of my texture pack that I made with a combination of custom textures and other textures from other place/people. That does not by chance, happen to be mine? If it is, I don't care, if it isn't, i still don't care. Don't answer.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:43 am

Karkat wrote:
Admiral Rekiin wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

The outlined caution blocks make me think of my texture pack that I made with a combination of custom textures and other textures from other place/people. That does not by chance, happen to be mine? If it is, I don't care, if it isn't, i still don't care. Don't answer.

Sorry, were you to lazy to read the previous two posts? He admitted he was using Iv's texture pack.

Anyway, I like the new ship. I could do much to improve it, but I'm too tired right now. Keep building, and eventually you'll get better.

Wow, that sounds mean. I am going to.... sleep... to... sleepzuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijnn bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhb,
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:44 am

Okay, fell off my chair, I'm awake!!
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:44 am

Um Mac, I think you double posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:18 am

Strategion Daynel wrote:
Um Mac, I think you double posted.

He double posted an hour and 4 minutes apart.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:58 am

No, he triple posted. The first and second were a minute apart, and the second and third were an hour apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Grammar Nazi wrote:
No, he triple posted. The first and second were a minute apart, and the second and third were an hour apart.

It's the end of the world.

Last edited by caltech117 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:34 pm

The double post was a forum malfunction, something that happens far too often for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
The double post was a forum malfunction, something that happens far too often for my liking.

It may be a buggy forum, but it's the Futurecraft forum.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 pm

caltech117 wrote:
Grammar Nazi wrote:

Its the end of the world.
*It's
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:35 am

Karkat wrote:
Admiral Rekiin wrote:

I like how you talk about MY texture pack ... yes you are also using my texture pack that is not actually mine and that's why I was against publishing my textures in the first place ...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:05 am

Iv121 wrote:
Karkat wrote:
Admiral Rekiin wrote:

I like how you talk about MY texture pack ... yes you are also using my texture pack that is not actually mine and that's why I was against publishing my textures in the first place ...

Perhaps it is just the texturepack?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:50 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Karkat wrote:
Admiral Rekiin wrote:

That's because it is the one and only texture pack that everyone should use. Mine nor Iv's are separate, they are the same.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Which texture pack is this? I may take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
Which texture pack is this? I may take a look at it.

Iv's custom texture pack, or mine whose download is outdated to the one I'm using right now.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Where exactly is the download, because I looked on Iv's page, and there was only the world download.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:14 pm

They're included in the download file with the world.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Karkat wrote:
The Schmetterling wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Karkat wrote:
Admiral Rekiin wrote:

That's because it is the one and only texture pack that everyone should use. Mine nor Iv's are separate, they are the same.

Meh...Default is best, that way everyone can enjoy your work to the fullest Smile
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Tiel wrote:
Karkat wrote:
The Schmetterling wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Karkat wrote:
Admiral Rekiin wrote:

Meh...Default is best, that way everyone can enjoy your work to the fullest Smile
Agreed. Default is the only legitimate way to build ships. Texture packs are a cop-out.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 pm

That was my big reason for stopping using a texture pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE   Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narwhal industries - Sponsored by the ASE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next