Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!

Go down 
+29
Thel Vadam
fds1233
EchoMinor
Fabricator-General Norse
Commander Kobialka
Ivan2006
cekropp
USMC1000
Caramell
Delta
Joel
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
The Schmetterling
Heeltripper
ACH0225
Tyranid_Player
bobtheshoeman
Captain stufuzzycat
superninjakiwi
Dux Tell31
torrentialAberration
Commander Error
blockman42
hyperlite
Keon
Tiel+
Soul of Jack
Avenger_7
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:35 pm

And give me commands, like tpa and stuff, that you took away by accident.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:33 pm

damn, can't join, not premium... oh well...
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Prototype wrote:
damn, can't join, not premium... oh well...
I know how that feels. I'm not premium either.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:10 pm

In that case... should I make a cracked server for anyone who isn't premium because they either pirated the game or got it before you had to pay for it.

I already have a server, I just need to update it.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:18 am

Prototype wrote:
In that case... should I make a cracked server for anyone who isn't premium because they either pirated the game or got it before you had to pay for it.

I already have a server, I just need to update it.
Or we could use mine.
But I wouldn't be able to have it online 24/7, mostly only during European daytime.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Stop using the word "Premium". There isn't a "free" version and a "Premium" version. You just don't own the game.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Stop using the word "Premium". There isn't a "free" version and a "Premium" version. You just don't own the game.

I thought you could download the game and use singleplayer only if you didn't buy the game and if you did you could use the multilayer aspect. (why else would they have a registered member counter and a counter for how many people bought the game?)
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:17 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

I thought you could download the game and use singleplayer only if you didn't buy the game and if you did you could use the multilayer aspect. (why else would they have a registered member counter and a counter for how many people bought the game?)
The game was free, a long time ago. It didn't start costing money until around Alpha, if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:

Gee, it's not like the Minecraft client itself uses that term for people who haven't bought the game.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

The game was free, a long time ago. It didn't start costing money until around Alpha, if I remember correctly.

That game (classic) was still free when I bought the game in beta 1.7.3. It's creative mode with a lava world bottom and a limited number of blocks, no redstone, etc. It hasn't been updated since before the alpha.

In other words, it's NOT the same thing at all.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 am

Avenger_7 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

That game (classic) was still free when I bought the game in beta 1.7.3. It's creative mode with a lava world bottom and a limited number of blocks, no redstone, etc. It hasn't been updated since before the alpha.

I know what Classic is, thank you very much, and it's not what I'm talking about. Minecraft Survival was free through indev, infdev, and all the others. It didn't start costing money until around early Alpha. And MC Classic had a bedrock bottom, not lava.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:11 am

I don't think you know what you're talking about. indev and beyond costed money, something of an experiment by Notch to see how many people would be willing to pay for a 'premium' account that gave access to a new version of minecraft and a custom skin for all to see.

The minecraft client itself gives the error 'user not premium' when a pirated client attempts to connect to an un-cracked server.

In summary, both of you are wrong. Good day.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Server's down.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Tiel wrote:
Server's down.

And just when I was about to start a new ship.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:40 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Server's down.

And just when I was about to start a new ship.
*Rage quit life*
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:37 am

Back up. I'll be updating the .jar soon, though.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
I'll be updating the .jar soon, though.

Mojang is bloody lazy. If you're going to make a deadline, stick to it, lest you promote laziness among your developers..oh wait. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:24 pm

I was on the server for the first time in months but I could not do any thing so I gess its a Perm issue so please fix it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:44 am

AWESOME. dont know if I'm whitelisted. My forum username is my in game name though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:46 am

Avenger_7 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

I know what Classic is, thank you very much, and it's not what I'm talking about. Minecraft Survival was free through indev, infdev, and all the others. It didn't start costing money until around early Alpha. And MC Classic had a bedrock bottom, not lava.

Go play classic. Lava bottom. real annoying.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Go play classic. Lava bottom. real annoying.
I once cleared out the entire lowest level of a Classic Small map by hand. The bottom of the world was flat bedrock. There was also bedrock extending up some ways at the edges of the world. That world was called firsttest.mine, and it is still hidden somewhere in the bowels of my computer. I will dig it out and post a download link if I have to, although I don't think it's possible to play Classic anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Way to beat a dead horse Kobialka tongue
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Tiel wrote:
Way to beat a dead horse Kobialka tongue

Well I havent played classic in half a year thank ya very much
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:31 pm

The discussion, Kobi. It was close to a month old, resolved, and to my knowledge your post didn't exactly contribute anything meaningful to it.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Did the server close?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next