Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!

Go down 
+29
Thel Vadam
fds1233
EchoMinor
Fabricator-General Norse
Commander Kobialka
Ivan2006
cekropp
USMC1000
Caramell
Delta
Joel
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
The Schmetterling
Heeltripper
ACH0225
Tyranid_Player
bobtheshoeman
Captain stufuzzycat
superninjakiwi
Dux Tell31
torrentialAberration
Commander Error
blockman42
hyperlite
Keon
Tiel+
Soul of Jack
Avenger_7
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:13 pm

I don't know this guy and block hates him. He says he has an account on the forum, so idk.

Some requests, though.

• Can you fix the Chairs plugin so it works?
  • Would it be possible to add warp, tpa and tpahere to the 'builder' usergroup? Getting from person to person is kinda a pain atm.
  • It's sorta silly to have a massive spaceship but be forced to use rudimentary means of transportation to get from one end to the other. On account of this, could one of the Lift plugins be added?
  • Allow users themselves to be able to change their own gamemode too, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Tiel wrote:
I don't know this guy and block hates him. He says he has an account on the forum, so idk.

Some requests, though.

• Would it be possible to add warp, tpa and tpahere to the 'builder' usergroup? Getting from person to person is kinda a pain atm.
  • It's sorta silly to have a massive spaceship but be forced to use rudimentary means of transportation to get from one end to the other. On account of this, could one of the Lift plugins be added?

Waiting for chair update.
I'll add tpa, but everyone already has compass teleport permission for WorldEdit. I might add lifts and gates later.
Giving game mode perms to non-op users isn't exactly necessary or a high priority. I'll make sure the other world is still survival if that'll help.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

Some requests, though.

Waiting for chair update.
I'll add tpa, but everyone already has compass teleport permission for WorldEdit. I might add lifts and gates later.
Giving game mode perms to non-op users isn't exactly necessary or a high priority. I'll make sure the other world is still survival if that'll help.

Also add gate between the two.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Tiel, stop trying to /nuke. It won't work.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Yeah, as I said in my post, before I was deoped I pt binded /nuke to the redstone torch back when I was seeing if it would crash the server. Now whenever I try to break a block with the redstone torch it /nukes instead, so I have to go back and choose another block..it's a real pain in the arse because right now I'm wiring up the lighting in my building, probably why it's popping up so much in console.

Would it be possible to fix that on your end?
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Tiel wrote:
Yeah, as I said in my post, before I was deoped I pt binded /nuke to the redstone torch back when I was seeing if it would crash the server. Now whenever I try to break a block with the redstone torch it /nukes instead, so I have to go back and choose another block..it's a real pain in the arse because right now I'm wiring up the lighting in my building, probably why it's popping up so much in console.

I bound something to wool, and I can't figure out how to undo it :/
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Code:
2012-08-14 18:16:40 [INFO] Failed to get local InetAddress for VMID. This is unlikely to matter. At all. We'll add some extra randomness

Bukkit, I love your error messages Razz

Lift and CreativeGates added.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

I bound something to wool, and I can't figure out how to undo it :/

/powertool

with no arguments while holding the wool.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Why can't i log in? Its saying connection refused.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:17 pm

ACH crashed server.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Cad Bane wrote:
ACH crashed server.

Its been down for about 2 hours. Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:56 pm

ACH.

I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:58 pm

He copy/pasted the base with all the testicles.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

It was up, but this time it's not my fault!
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:41 am

Avenger_7 wrote:
ACH.

I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!!!!!

Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Kill_it_with_fire_demotivational_poster_1235695993_RE_Mysterious_Creatures_Found_on_Earth-s580x419-232628
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:20 am

Nope, fireproof.
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:28 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Nope, fireproof.

Plan B
Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Fa80d5f37682f91820fb914140340a4f
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:32 am

Take a step out of the dimension through a Yttrium portal.
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:40 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Take a step out of the dimension through a Yttrium portal.

Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStT770NZJ73qD7PUDN14QppjMpidup1GTmCjUqHCK9GDwIei30ow
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:44 am

Avenger, you mentioned wanting something like this:

Requires Spout, though, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:52 pm

I can't use spout Sad
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 pm

The chairs plugin hasn't been updated. Trying to use it over and over won't help at all. Stop it.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Could you put dynamap on the server?

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/dynmap/
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:14 pm

There's no point in dynmap..

First of all, there's no webserver to project the map to, second, all it does is cause tons of lag, third, WHY. The purpose of dynmap is to give new players an idea of where everything is or guests how the server is set up. There is literally no purpose in installing dynmap unless you want to lag our only build server to hell and back.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Darth Krayt wrote:

lag our only build server to hell and back.

Challenge accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!   Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenger's FC Build and Survival Server!
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next