Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Movies and possibly Movies

Go down 
+9
Keon
ACH0225
torrentialAberration
Delta
Tiel+
hyperlite
Joel
Laibach
Commander Error
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

Movies and possibly Movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies and possibly Movies   Movies and possibly Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
This thread is about movies, not books.

Still, I would recommend reading them. Although, LOTR just isn't some people's thing.

Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Movies and possibly Movies   Movies and possibly Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm

This is a movie thread.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Movies and possibly Movies   Movies and possibly Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Though something funny. I've heard fomr a few of my friends that the movie American Pie is good, while others go red and more or less yell at them to shut up.

Anyone....?
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Movies and possibly Movies   Movies and possibly Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Ted was hilarious

Prometheus was decent, but I liked watching it

Transformers brought back memories of when I was 6

Star wars is awesome

The Dark Night/ Dark Night Rises/Batman Begins were great

anchorman was so funny

James bond is a sir

and Star Trek is fine
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Movies and possibly Movies   Movies and possibly Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:17 pm

How about Book of Eli and Saving Private Ryan. Book of Eli is technically future-y but apocalyptic, like Fallout (awesome). But then Saving Private Ryan is just an awesome war movie, great portrayal of war.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Movies and possibly Movies   Movies and possibly Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:42 am

My favourite movies are the Matirx (all of them) and inception. Both of them have enough action for it to be fun, while maintaining a deep philosophical undertone that actually makes me stop and think.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Movies and possibly Movies   Movies and possibly Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:36 am

Star Wars: Best Sci-Fi movies ever. People with any other opinion will be choked to death.

Indiana Jones: Great adventure movies, but I think they are sneaking in a lot of religion. Great movies anyways.

The Librarian: Good modern-time adventure movies in Indiana Jones-style, but even there myths and religion.

Avatar: Great Sci-Fi/Adventure/Fantasy movie, reflecting the history of how the indians were treated by the first americans.

Back to the Future: People who don't like these movies are either mad or stupid. There is pretty much logic in them, wich is good for a movie.

Lord of the Rings: Recently got an extended version movie collection with the first three movies. I'll give my opinion in a day or three.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Best. Pirate. Movies. Ever. 'nuff said.

Saving Private Ryan: Saw it at school this spring while learning about WWII. Very accurate, and the best war movie I've seen.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Movies and possibly Movies   Movies and possibly Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 am

Can't believe they show that in school (SPR), good movie but usually the max they will put on in school is like PG-13, though in middle school my history teacher showed us The Patriot, but that wasn't as gory as Saving Private Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies and possibly Movies   Movies and possibly Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies and possibly Movies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2