Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Lock this topic.

Go down 
+13
Laibach
ACH0225
Tau
Tiel+
Ivan2006
Heeltripper
The Schmetterling
Caramell
torrentialAberration
Pat Best
hyperlite
blockman42
Commander Error
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

Lock this topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Commander Error wrote:
I'm sorry, that did not come out the way I wanted. I wasn't challenging you, I was just stating a fact. I didn't mean to sound condescending or insulting.

My apologies.

Likewise,

I apologize for anything I said as well.

Lock this topic. - Page 2 NowKissBlackSS
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:10 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Commander Error wrote:
I'm sorry, that did not come out the way I wanted. I wasn't challenging you, I was just stating a fact. I didn't mean to sound condescending or insulting.

My apologies.

Likewise,

....Really?
You cant be mature about that?

Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:17 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Commander Error wrote:

My apologies.

Likewise,

Reminds me of Pat's love dungeon frost and I somehow got into...
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Its funny, I got into an argument with a Canadian friend just last week about inventors... I stopped trying to convince him that the inventors he listed where U.S. citizen's at the time of their invention. However my sandwich was very good.

Sandwich? Sandwich?! Sandwich!?! SANDWICHES! FOR MAH CYBORG ARMY!

Could you spare one? Or like 50?

You got a cyborg army, too??!!

Nope. Just hungry. But that is a good idea....
Hungry enough to eat cyborgs??
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Daynel wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Its funny, I got into an argument with a Canadian friend just last week about inventors... I stopped trying to convince him that the inventors he listed where U.S. citizen's at the time of their invention. However my sandwich was very good.

Sandwich? Sandwich?! Sandwich!?! SANDWICHES! FOR MAH CYBORG ARMY!

Could you spare one? Or like 50?

You got a cyborg army, too??!!

Nope. Just hungry. But that is a good idea....
Hungry enough to eat cyborgs??

Nope, sandwiches. 50 of em.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Commander Error wrote:

My apologies.

Likewise,

Spoiler:

....Really?
You cant be mature about that?

Oh, don't be so uptight. Just poking a little fun.
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Okay... God I hate this topic now.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:40 am

I hate this forum, not just this thread. Every one always devolves into nonsense and yet no one ever seems to give a flying ****.

Also, Canada sucks. I'm here right now and people are just as obeise as in America, there are monopolies over a lot of your industries which creates outrageous pricing, a grand total of 3 attractions here in this part of Canada which take hours to drive to....I could go on, but I'll spare you.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
I hate this forum, not just this thread. Every one always devolves into nonsense and yet no one ever seems to give a flying ****.

Also, Canada sucks. I'm here right now and people are just as obeise as in America, there are monopolies over a lot of your industries which creates outrageous pricing, a grand total of 3 attractions here in this part of Canada which take hours to drive to....I could go on, but I'll spare you.

Tiel, we have a tenth of your population and nearly 1.6 times your land area. Of course it takes bloody longer to get places. If you don't mind driving for 8 hours, you can get anywhere in Ontario.

Deal with it or get out.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Commander Error wrote:

My apologies.

Likewise,

GASP!
How dareth ye!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:

Humans are all the rage as pets in certain circles.... Or Tiens..... Or whatever you are.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm smart dammit(last time I took a standardized test I was in the top 1%, except in capitalization, where I was in a 4th grade level XD) and I live in the deep south.

And the Canadian catholic church is riddled with perverts, more so than the US.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Commander Error wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:

Tiel, we have a tenth of your population and nearly 1.6 times your land area. Of course it takes bloody longer to get places. If you don't mind driving for 8 hours, you can get anywhere in Ontario.

Deal with it or get out.

There's the problem. Your moronic ancestors decided to settle so darned far from each other with no just cause...and there you even admit that it takes obscenely long to get anywhere lol!

And you act as if this land is premium or something, 'only those who can DEAL WITH IT', heh. Don't get your Canadian panties in a bunch, I'm leaving soon, good riddance. Have fun in your frozen wasteland!

(Which is kinda cliche seeing as I'm here and the heat is actually a b***, but w/e, makes more sense in social context)
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:00 pm

I remember drafting up battle plans for the US to take over Canada.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:59 am

Keon wrote:
\

Take over Europe instead.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:55 am

Keon wrote:

Ask politely?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:16 am

catsonmeth wrote:
Keon wrote:

Ask politely?
I don't think the US can ask politely.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:26 am

Daynel wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
Keon wrote:

Ask politely?
I don't think the US can ask politely.

That's why Canada isn't part of the US.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:03 am

That, and our military would take a significant chunk out of the U.S. in the process.

Something like a 3:1 kill ratio? 3 U.S. soldiers/aircraft/vehicles for every Canadian?

Not sure what the naval ratio is, but probly horrific. For us.

No offence - the US is good at what they do - but Canada needs more skillz to make up for lack of numberz.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:11 am

Commander Error wrote:
That, and our military would take a significant chunk out of the U.S. in the process.

Something like a 3:1 kill ratio? 3 U.S. soldiers/aircraft/vehicles for every Canadian?

No offence - the US is good at what they do - but Canada needs more skillz to make up for lack of numberz.

Meh, maybe.

On a different note, I much prefer the Canadian government over the US government. Especially in its current state.
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:58 pm

What was this thread about in the first place, because its not about that anymore...
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:04 pm

I did a random logo with a Canadian leaf in it, and discussion spiralled.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
What was this thread about in the first place, because its not about that anymore...

It's kindof about that. still.
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Commander Error wrote:
I did a random logo with a Canadian leaf in it, and discussion spiralled.

Ahhh I remember now.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:54 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
Commander Error wrote:

Meh, maybe.

On a different note, I much prefer the Canadian government over the US government. Especially in its current state.

Yeah, didja hear they are richer than us now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Lock this topic. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock this topic.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next