Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline.

Go down 
+8
Laserbilly
Avenger_7
fr0stbyte124
Ivan2006
The Schmetterling
Talon
hyperlite
Tiel+
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline.   Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Dayman wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Warmaster Tsavong Lah wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Nuclear warhead is armed and volatile. Preparing to launch at these coordinates in T minus 15 seconds.
Australia is a big place, and a lot of it is fairly lifeless desert. If you aim randomly over the entire continent (which I assume you will do, since you don't know where he lives) there's a reasonable chance you won't hit a single person.

I think the population density in Australia is either 1 per 8km squared, or 8 per 1 kilometer squared. I can't remember which.

It'll be 8 per km^2. We Canadians have the world's lowest at 4 per km^2.

North Dakota for the win! For the win! For the win!

...Antarctica?
Not a country the last time I checked. There is a 501st member there, though.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline.   Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Dayman wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Nuclear warhead is armed and volatile. Preparing to launch at these coordinates in T minus 15 seconds.
Australia is a big place, and a lot of it is fairly lifeless desert. If you aim randomly over the entire continent (which I assume you will do, since you don't know where he lives) there's a reasonable chance you won't hit a single person.

I think the population density in Australia is either 1 per 8km squared, or 8 per 1 kilometer squared. I can't remember which.

...Antarctica?

Does it have to be a country? North Dakota isn't.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline.   Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Dayman wrote:
Dayman wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:

...Antarctica?

Does it have to be a country? North Dakota isn't.
North Dakota's at least in a country.
Back to top Go down
Formedoubly
Recruit
Recruit
Formedoubly

PostSubject: Re: Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline.   Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:14 pm

CANADA CANADA!!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline.   Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:26 am

Laserbilly wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:

We at the TTC feel pretty confident that he lives within 20-50 miles of the coastline.

Spoiler:

Besides, we're a collection of nations that spans dozens of planets, how much more specific than "Astralia, Earth" do you really need to get? We were just happy to peg down the planet he's on...

You are forgetting something. I am Mackeroth. I fear no weapon, no person, no mortal.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline.   Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:35 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:

We at the TTC feel pretty confident that he lives within 20-50 miles of the coastline.

Spoiler:

Besides, we're a collection of nations that spans dozens of planets, how much more specific than "Astralia, Earth" do you really need to get? We were just happy to peg down the planet he's on...

You are forgetting something. I am Mackeroth. I fear no weapon, no person, no mortal.

Aaaand we're back to square one, aren't we? Whatever happened to 'Mackeroth was a bad gai im not him anymoar'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline.   Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update MCforums thread, post a clear outline.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2