Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update

Go down 
+4
scout37
Tiel+
hyperlite
Ivan2006
8 posters

Do we need an update of the summary?
Yes, immediately.
Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_lcap27%Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Yes, but focus on making the mod for now.
Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_lcap47%Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
I´m not sure.
Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_lcap0%Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I abstain.
Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_lcap7%Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
No, we should wait till it gets even more outdated.
Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_lcap0%Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, that´s not necessary.
Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_lcap7%Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
I am the Eggman.
Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_lcap12%Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Empty
PostSubject: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Please someone who is able to update the summary and the page at minecraft forums.
It drives me crazy to still read the "Outdated Information, subjact to change" line at the spaceship part and I think the rest isn´t up-to-date either.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:36 pm

While it is outdated and could be changed now, we still are not sure on what to change it to. We could put more disclaimers or something that a lot of it won't be as it says. And we could put exactly what won't be there. But not much is set in stone now. We are waiting on frost to finish his Copernicus project, then we can move on to the content phase and get things set in stone. Now we wait, but don't worry he tells us he is working as much as he can, cutting into his sleep. It is only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:37 pm

hyperlite wrote:
While it is outdated and could be changed now, we still are not sure on what to change it to. We could put more disclaimers or something that a lot of it won't be as it says. And we could put exactly what won't be there. But not much is set in stone now. We are waiting on frost to finish his Copernicus project, then we can move on to the content phase and get things set in stone. Now we wait, but don't worry he tells us he is working as much as he can, cutting into his sleep. It is only a matter of time.
What exactly is this copernicus thingy anyway?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:21 pm

It's what's being used to make the ships, ships. Think Zeppelin on steroids.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Tiel wrote:

Eugh. I dislike zeppline mod. Can't it be Ships&Boats?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:11 pm

scout37 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

Eugh. I dislike zeppline mod. Can't it be Ships&Boats?

Copernicus makes both of them look pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:14 am

Zepplin mod wasn't burnt alive ...
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:40 am

However I believe that the outdated informations are more than contraproductive.And the whole undefined unclassified stuff is realy annoying.
For example the jump gate thing I just told they boost you into Hyperspace and nobody said anything against it (in some series they are really doing this but not in all )
Even if this ended up in an good idea (well I believe it did)it was unnescarry and I just continued it to anny Mackeroth and because I was annoyed that it isnt really defined.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Copernicus will be much higher quality than zeppelin. Frostbyte explained the technicalities somewhere, but basically it won't be laggy like zeppelin.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm

I think(?) I agree with cool, giant jump gates are a bad idea, i didn't even like them in stargate.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 pm

hyperlite wrote:
Copernicus will be much higher quality than zeppelin. Frostbyte explained the technicalities somewhere, but basically it won't be laggy like zeppelin.
Additionally, I think Copernicus doesn´t turn the blocks into an entity meaning that evan v0.1 won´t have problems with the functionality of chests, workbenches or any other machines.
(I actually knew what Copernicus is all the time, I just didn´t know the name.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update   Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immediate Request: Minecraft forum thread and summary update
Page 1 of 1