Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want

Go down 
+22
Dux Tell31
Groot
fr0stbyte124
Formedoubly
hyperlite
Red Fang
Buggy1997123
Danice123
ACH0225
xanex21
Commander Error
LOZZO1000
hiloser12221
Last_Jedi_Standing
GLaDOS
Laibach
Keon
Tiel+
herobrine
blockman42
TinkerPox
Pat Best
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Quote :
TREASON! SACRILEGE! HERESY! BLASPHEMY! I CALL DOWN THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE TO SMITE THIS HERETIC!

You know, there's a whole load of things in Star Wars, aside from the acting, that doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Tiel wrote:
If you've read the book, the exhaust port of DS V1 was a mistake. The contractors knew it was not-so-good, but Imperial command figured a big port is better than a small one when it comes to venting the equivalent of a small sun. Not to mention, as I said earlier, it was meant to take on fleets, not a fighter screen. The only reason the rebels even found it to begin with was due to them obtaining top secret battlestation schematics that were meant to never be seen by anyone other than the Emperor and Lemelisk.

DS V2 was by far the most stupid mistake, I agree with you there.

nah, the acting in starwars kinda ruined it for me

thanks, didn't know that
TREASON! SACRILEGE! HERESY! BLASPHEMY! I CALL DOWN THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE TO SMITE THIS HERETIC!

lol, that and I don't like FANTASY

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLlLLLLL

more seriosouly, I don't like that type of sci-fi, I like the near-future stuff
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Pat22 ( The One. ) wrote:
Quote :

You know, there's a whole load of things in Star Wars, aside from the acting, that doesn't make sense.

As there are in almost all sci fi universes, let's just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Quote :

Yes, but we just kinda ignore those. (Looking at you, Jar Jar.)
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Quote :

jar jar? that movie wasn't star wars...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:08 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Quote :

jar jar? that movie wasn't star wars...
It was bad, but it was still Star Wars. Actually, it wasn't even that bad. I saw it twice in 3D just in the opening weekend.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:08 pm

The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 1389929357_26935c4742
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Tiel wrote:
Quote :

Pandorum has very few, if any.

But Star Wars really pops out, as opposed to everything else I know.

As Last Jedi said, we ignore those so the story is enjoyable.

But really, why does killing the bad guy make me a bad guy? Can't I just kill the evil sith lord and skip out on the whole "completing my journey to the dark side" thing and go home, watch a movie and get a good night's sleep?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Tiel wrote:
Quote :

Pandorum has very few, if any.

But Star Wars really pops out, as opposed to everything else I know.

As Last Jedi said, we ignore those so the story is enjoyable.

But really, why does killing the bad guy make me a bad guy? Can't I just kill the evil sith lord and skip out on the whole "completing my journey to the dark side" thing and go home, watch a movie and get a good night's sleep?
Darth Vectivus had a lot to say about that. He is known as the one 'non-evil' Sith.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Darth Vectivus had a lot to say about that. He is known as the one 'non-evil' Sith.

HERESY! ALL SITHS ARE EVIL!

No, I haven't read the books, just seen the main 6 movies. So, what did he do? And was he actually good, or just not bad?
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Quote :

That also intrigued me, all sith are pictured as evil and all jedi are the heroes.

Something tells me the Jedi are just as biased as the sith and are spreading lies to keep control ( at least until they get wiped out )

Really, the way of the future is to follow the protoss and unite both light and dark to create massive power in the form of void ray rushes.

I mean I'd like to see one that learns techniques from both light and dark, and not actually join either. The jedi would probably hunt him down for being an abomination and the sith would probably try to corrupt him but still.

Can't a guy just be a good guy who likes to shoot lightning from his left hand and save the girl with his right hand?
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 pm

killing the bad guy made you evil because a *ing hippie made it
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Quote :

That also intrigued me, all sith are pictured as evil and all jedi are the heroes.

Something tells me the Jedi are just as biased as the sith and are spreading lies to keep control ( at least until they get wiped out )

Really, the way of the future is to follow the protoss and unite both light and dark to create massive power in the form of void ray rushes.

I mean I'd like to see one that learns techniques from both light and dark, and not actually join either. The jedi would probably hunt him down for being an abomination and the sith would probably try to corrupt him but still.

Can't a guy just be a good guy who likes to shoot lightning from his left hand and save the girl with his right hand?

Twilight Psyonic FTW!

Anyway, if I could sig that line:

"Really, the way of the future is to follow the protoss and unite both light and dark to create massive power in the form of void ray rushes."

I think the fact that the sith are so ugly kinda tells the truth.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Quote :

Jacen Solo tried that. After he became Darth Caedus, he killed a buch of people and his twin sister had to kill him. That's the result of thinking you can be both light and dark. Although the Yuuzhan Vong torture he went through during the war didn't help him.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Keon wrote:

HERESY! ALL SITHS ARE EVIL!

No, I haven't read the books, just seen the main 6 movies. So, what did he do? And was he actually good, or just not bad?
Keeping in mind that the information about him comes mostly from Lumiya, who is at best really biased, he kept to himself mostly. He lived alone on an asteroid and didn't hurt anyone. He also had a strong moral code. He was one of Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus' main influences.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Keon wrote:
Quote :

Twilight Psyonic FTW!

Anyway, if I could sig that line:

"Really, the way of the future is to follow the protoss and unite both light and dark to create massive power in the form of void ray rushes."

I think the fact that the sith are so ugly kinda tells the truth.
They're not all ugly. Darth Tyrannus/Count Dooku wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Quote :
Jacen Solo tried that. After he became Darth Caedus, he killed a buch of people and his twin sister had to kill him. That's the result of thinking you can be both light and dark. Although the Yuuzhan Vong torture he went through during the war didn't help him.
Yeah well Tassadar tried it as well, and you know what came out of it?

A heroic sacrifice to destroy the overmind and save (somewhat) what's left of his people.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:25 pm

You're just begging for a sci fi franchise war here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Quote :
Yeah well Tassadar tried it as well, and you know what came out of it?

A heroic sacrifice to destroy the overmind and save (somewhat) what's left of his people.
Tassadar? I don't know who he was. Not Star Wars, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Tiel wrote:

I would love nothing more to see a massive war between every sci-fi faction I know of.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Tiel wrote:
I will win. You don't want to fight Last_Jedi_Standing.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Tiel wrote:

I would love nothing more to see a massive war between every sci-fi faction I know of.
You're on. To start with, there were 25,000 ImpStars in the Imperial Fleet at the time of the Battle of Yavin.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Tiel wrote:

You're on. To start with, there were 25,000 ImpStars in the Imperial Fleet at the time of the Battle of Yavin.

ImpStars?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Tiel wrote:

ImpStars?
Imperial I or Imperial II-class Star Destroyers. Often referred to as ImpStars or ImpStar Deuces. Sorry. I get used to using the in-universe slang.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Alright. Should it be here or in the off topic board? I will be Protoss. Anyway, do we need rules or is it just craziness? Do we RP or give facts? You are going down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want   The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The thread where I discuss whatever I want with whoever I want
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next