Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Did we move servers?

Go down 
+4
Last_Jedi_Standing
hyperlite
Potato
Tell
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

Did we move servers? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:41 pm

hyperlite wrote:
Yes it is down. Sad

Then we need another new server.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Patience, hatchling.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:13 pm

It is back up now.

Also tell276 made the futurecraft faction, I made one called InFinem which in two words means "the end" in Latin. I will only let select people in there, because I don't want too many people, then we have a greater chance of getting raided. I am allies with FCraft though, and will be in good relations, may trade and give each other things.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:40 pm

hyperlite wrote:
It is back up now.

Also tell276 made the futurecraft faction, I made one called InFinem which in two words means "the end" in Latin. I will only let select people in there, because I don't want too many people, then we have a greater chance of getting raided. I am allies with FCraft though, and will be in good relations, may trade and give each other things.

I think you two should have bases near each others, as to protect each other. Also, that would mean your back is covered.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:41 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
It is back up now.

I think you two should have bases near each others, as to protect each other. Also, that would mean your back is covered.

How would you get raided if you said theres normally only 7-8 ppl online at a time.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:42 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
It is back up now.

No, then if raiders find 1 base and nobody is online they get the second base too. They will be far away.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Lots of iron doors with buttons hidden behind walls.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:40 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

Counter by a fist and less than 30 seconds
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:47 pm

scout37 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

People not belonging to the faction owning the territory they are in can't break anything. Last I checked, at least. This server IS using the standard factions plugin, right?
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Guys, quit Hyperlite's faction, he's being a complete Jerk and he thinks he is better then everyone else... join Tell's faction
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:09 pm

I apologize for killing you Khmac, but you were being a jerk too. I agree I am too overcautious and was being mean but that is factions servers. After I get raided on this server and ragequit I hope we can play on peaceful servers. Again I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:11 pm

hyperlite wrote:
I apologize for killing you Khmac, but you were being a jerk too. I agree I am too overcautious and was being mean but that is factions servers. After I get raided on this server and ragequit I hope we can play on peaceful servers. Again I am sorry.

Don't rage quit. Deal with it. Then subversively plan to eliminate the people who robbed you.
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:13 pm

hyperlite wrote:

I doubt you even mean that apology, if it IS true... then why not LIST why I'm pissed at you?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:09 am

I know who I'm not letting command my fleet. All of you. If you can't figure out how to survive this...
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:00 am

Keon wrote:
I know who I'm not letting command my fleet. All of you. If you can't figure out how to survive this...

Hey, I've been trying to tell them that we should get off our arse and strike back at the people who raided us by rading them. Then we can just set up a new base (preferabbly one that doesnt have giant cobblestone houses on the surface)
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 am

ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

People not belonging to the faction owning the territory they are in can't break anything. Last I checked, at least. This server IS using the standard factions plugin, right?

That still won't stop them from claiming our territory. Majority of the time faction servers have and promote raiding, so i don't understand why hyperlite through a fit when someone raided us. If anything, i think it should have made us stronger by giving us a cause to fight back.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:34 am

scout37 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

That still won't stop them from claiming our territory. Majority of the time faction servers have and promote raiding, so i don't understand why hyperlite through a fit when someone raided us. If anything, i think it should have made us stronger by giving us a cause to fight back.

You know the power level? Don't claim more than half the combined power level of your faction, then, even if you die, the enemy can't claim much land.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 am

ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

You know the power level? Don't claim more than half the combined power level of your faction, then, even if you die, the enemy can't claim much land.

How about: Claim one chunk. Develop to fullest.
Then claim the next chunk. Only after fully developed not including mines, do you move to the next.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 am

Well, I raided the richest faction on the server with allies, so I am surviving this just fine.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:54 am

I give up.

Factions servers drive me nuts. My base got raided, when I join another faction and try to kill people, they are invisible because of lag... and I cannot harm them, even when I have a super powerful sword. I will not go back to any of these servers right now.

I apologize to anyone on these I was a complete jerk to but these servers stress me out. I will play with you all on peaceful servers like holygoatnickels.hopto.org
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 pm

um what just happend?
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:21 pm

I am not playing factions anymore.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:27 pm

hyperlite wrote:
I give up.

Factions servers drive me nuts. My base got raided, when I join another faction and try to kill people, they are invisible because of lag... and I cannot harm them, even when I have a super powerful sword. I will not go back to any of these servers right now.

I apologize to anyone on these I was a complete jerk to but these servers stress me out. I will play with you all on peaceful servers like holygoatnickels.hopto.org

Let me get this straight.

First, you have everyone rage-quite fuzzycraft because we were "raided"

Then you join another server and raid the most powerfull faction

AND THEN, after you are raided (likely as an act of revenge) you rage quite again. Sounds mildly hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:17 pm

No it sounds like I quit when I get raided.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Lol, what happened? I can has synopsis?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did we move servers?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next