Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Possible servers

Go down 
+8
Caramell
Tyranid_Player
Tiel+
hyperlite
The Schmetterling
Commander Error
Keon
ACH0225
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:56 am

mc.retoxy.com
Retoxy
100 slots, factions, PVP

Land of Ancients
300 slots, protected houses

Last edited by ACH0225 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:29 pm

So, Solaris: PVP in wild, civil towns. Great server, beautiful areas. I love it.

Dagecraft: PVP in warzone only, yet factions for some reason.

Loneworlves: It was down. I'll check later.

I vote solaris.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:59 pm

I created the "SpaceForce" on Solaris.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:27 am

Commander Error wrote:
I created the "SpaceForce" on Solaris.

De-create it. We are the Futurecraft Imperium, and that is what we shall be called!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:09 am

Forget what I just said, I went on to the server and a faction leader, Avior took a liking to me. He runs the town of Evalence. He his agreed to us joining his faction until we can start our own base.

If you wish to join Evalence, ask Avior, and tell him that I (Mackeroth) sent you.

He said that if I could find 2 friends, he'd promote me. In response, I said I could give him 5-10 people from the forum.

We will use Evalence in the coming weeks as a spring-board into the world, something we didn't have last time (excluding the 2 000 cookies).

Be extremely polite, be helpful and generous. We are only guests, so please be ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR. I also said that we would contribute to the township, so as we stockpile our own resources, we must help Avior stockpile his.

The first thing we must do is make our own building in the town, as a temporary base-of-operations. We can store all our resources there, as well as anything else we may need.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
Forget what I just said, I went on to the server and a faction leader, Avior took a liking to me. He runs the town of Evalence. He his agreed to us joining his faction until we can start our own base.

If you wish to join Evalence, ask Avior, and tell him that I (Mackeroth) sent you.

He said that if I could find 2 friends, he'd promote me. In response, I said I could give him 5-10 people from the forum.

We will use Evalence in the coming weeks as a spring-board into the world, something we didn't have last time (excluding the 2 000 cookies).

Be extremely polite, be helpful and generous. We are only guests, so please be ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR. I also said that we would contribute to the township, so as we stockpile our own resources, we must help Avior stockpile his.

The first thing we must do is make our own building in the town, as a temporary base-of-operations. We can store all our resources there, as well as anything else we may need.

Promote you to what?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:36 am

Mackeroth? wrote:

Be sure to direct Avior to this forum he must become one of us!
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 am

Something to add. Our goal. It is not to ruin the server. If I find anybody disrespectful on the server, they might get a little ban for a day. Treat these people as you would treat frostbyte. We aren't trying to kill them, just to become powerful.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:52 am

Because of high tensions with Solaris, I'm listing new servers. Mods, update the poll at your discretion.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 pm

I guess solaris is done then? Okeyday. What about a server where we all live in peace with no factions and no plots. Hopefully one of our own, but it could be just another Survival Multiplayer Vanilla where we work together.

This time, I would like as close to vanilla as possible. And in relative peace. Or at least a server that will accept us, NOT EXCOMMUNICATE US FOR NO HALF DECENT REASON (Yes, I understand that you got ticked off that we outnumbered you and were actually doing something and working towards a goal.)

Or, if we do factions again, it should be one with lots of people.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Here ya go Keon. Peaceful server, I know the owner and everyone. They are good.

holygoatnickels.hopto.org
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:18 pm

hyperlite wrote:
Here ya go Keon. Peaceful server, I know the owner and everyone. They are good.

holygoatnickels.hopto.org

I played on it. Too peaceful. Razz
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:19 pm

But what I mean is we all make a server, start from scratch, and grow.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Sounds pretty peaceful to me.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:16 pm

We could always make a classic server.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Pool some cash up on clanpay or someother and rent a nice 20 slot server.
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:59 am

Lord Tiel wrote:
Pool some cash up on clanpay or someother and rent a nice 20 slot server.

I think There should be an clear concept of the servers direction before
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:10 am

I just want a server where we can build an empire in cooperation an peace.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
I just want a server where we can build an empire in cooperation an peace.

Yes, good idea. Find a server and I'm in.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:26 pm

I posted 2.
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:19 am

You could also join my Hamachi Server
It includeds all important plugins(World Edit,Voxel Sniper,Ultimate Arena,Hunger games and so on)
I am not sure if i should make it an Creative or an Faction Server so this will be your decision.
It supports cracked Clients
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:28 am

I could make a 20 slot server with what ever plugins you wish. It would be cracked, though, but Hamachi wouldn't be needed.

Who supports?
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 am

Daynel wrote:
I could make a 20 slot server with what ever plugins you wish. It would be cracked, though, but Hamachi wouldn't be needed.

Who supports?

I (thumbs up)
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Daynel wrote:

Who supports?

I support.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Daynel wrote:

Who supports?

I support.

BOOOO CRACKERS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible servers   Possible servers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible servers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next