Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Rogue Trader Alliance

Go down 
+16
Avenger_7
bobtheshoeman
Aidantheawsome
Potato
ACH0225
Grand Imperial Thunder
Keon
Commander Kobialka
The Schmetterling
blockman42
superninjakiwi
hyperlite
Iv121
Tiel+
Laserbilly
Last_Jedi_Standing
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

What should I build next?
More ground vehicles
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
A new big ship
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Vote_lcap64%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
A space station
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
More little ships
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Martin Luther King, Jr. wrote:
Quadruple post for the win!

I would use a better texture-pack, the Voxel one that you are using (it is one of the Voxel ones, isn't it?) doesn't do it for me.

Yeah when the new update comes out I'm going to use emerald blocks instead and just use the default texture pack.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Martin Luther King, Jr. wrote:
Quadruple post for the win!

I would use a better texture-pack, the Voxel one that you are using (it is one of the Voxel ones, isn't it?) doesn't do it for me.

Well, the VoxelBox's Deep Space texturepack is a great tool for making awesome ships but only some can use it to it's full potential.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:15 pm

I will be adding more pics once Laserbilly sends me his texture pack, and I may redo a lot of the exterior, especially the engines, and probably most of the interior.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Hey, I didn't see your email in your profile. PM it to me and I'll send it to you in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Okay, so I got the new texture pack, but I'm a bit busy because it's the last week of school for me, but I will hopefully be able to work on it this weekend, and to an extent, the whole summer.
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:37 pm

stufuzzycat wrote:
Okay, so I got the new texture pack, but I'm a bit busy because it's the last week of school for me, but I will hopefully be able to work on it this weekend, and to an extent, the whole summer.

Cool ships Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:27 pm

I got the new texture pack, so I will hopefully start work on the new interior and later, exterior. Maybe new pics next week?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:23 am

So my computer is really old so I can't actually build anything when the texture pack is on, even with OptiFine. I think I will use standard textures for building then take pics with the awesome texture pack.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 am

Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 pm

I think it will work.

I am actually building lava pipes that go from my large fuel tank in the middle to the engines. Then, I will work on cluttering up the space with things that look cool but serve no purpose.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:35 pm

I have finished the lava pipes and the engines, and I added a bunch of storage space.
I will upload pics tomorrow, unless I wait until I have a full set of pics.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:23 am

So it's next week and I haven't been working on my ship because it was the end of school for me so I had a bunch of stuff to do, bit now I rediscovered my SDKs mods server, and me and my bro are destroying a big city, and making an SDK custom map, so that might take a while. So no new pics for a while.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:31 am

Awwww yeah, 100 posts! Do I get more respect with 100+ posts?

On topic now, I have plenty of ideas for rooms to put in my ship, but I have no motivation, and I want to continue working on making an SDK war map. I will probably start work on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Tons of new ships, new pics of exterior. This took me about 4 straight hours to do, and some of that I haven't posted yet, so I'm sorry about picture quality, because I was getting a bit bored by the end. I have also finally decided that I will use the default textures, just because they work well enough and I don't have to wait for them to get updated. I could use a good computer texture for pumpkins though...
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 pm

I forgot to add, we are now using Laserbilly's sizing system, which I think is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:35 am

I like how you made the tank and the APC to the same measurements, they look great!
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:39 am

Thanks, I especially like my tank. I was trying to base it off of those tank destroyers that have the main gun at the very back, have you ever seen one? They look really cool.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:58 pm

I finally finished the Dominus Astra! There is still some interior space, and I forgot to upload pics of the Sick Bays, but I'm finally done with it, which means I can devote attention to any ideas you guys have for me to build.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm

The new interiors look great! Looks like you really put some thought into it! Though, don't you believe that building escape pods into your warship fosters a defeatist attitude? The Terran Confederation doesn't include escape pods in its designs because they want their warriors to know that the only way to live is to win. What are the Rogue Traders' thoughts on this subject?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:58 pm

I think its better to live to fight another day than die with pride.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:03 pm

I quite like the new ship. It could use a bit more detailing. The fighter bay has a good level of detail, make the rest of the ship or the nest one more like that.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:52 pm

New ship?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Ahem. You seem to have named your tanks and fighters T-1s and F-1s, respectively. Prepare for assimilation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Trader Alliance
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next