Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Rogue Trader Alliance

Go down 
+16
Avenger_7
bobtheshoeman
Aidantheawsome
Potato
ACH0225
Grand Imperial Thunder
Keon
Commander Kobialka
The Schmetterling
blockman42
superninjakiwi
hyperlite
Iv121
Tiel+
Laserbilly
Last_Jedi_Standing
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

What should I build next?
More ground vehicles
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Vote_lcap18%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
A new big ship
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Vote_lcap64%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
A space station
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
More little ships
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:27 pm

stufuzzycat wrote:
From looking at the poll, I guess I will be building a new capital ship. I was thinking about a cruiser, with lots of big gunz on the sides, but only torpedo tubes in the front.

I'm probably going to do this next, but it will be a while and I have to do the interior on the Manta(ugh), and if Flan's mod becomes multiplayer expect me to be gone for a while.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:16 pm

new ship is good, bit blocky.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Yeah, it's mainly the top that I think doesn't look very good, but I also don't want the back to be a lot taller than the front.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Hey, I like the new ship! But I also agree with Blockman, it looks too blocky in the back. I'll pm you a couple suggestions of mine if you care to look.

Also, as for my thread, I've been really busy this week and haven't had any time for MC. But just you wait! I've got a couple cool things in the works, if I ever get any time to build them!
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Awesome! I would also love suggestions, because this ship needs work, and I think it is about a third done, workwise.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 am

Laserbilly wrote:
Hey, I like the new ship! But I also agree with Blockman, it looks too blocky in the back. I'll pm you a couple suggestions of mine if you care to look.

Also, as for my thread, I've been really busy this week and haven't had any time for MC. But just you wait! I've got a couple cool things in the works, if I ever get any time to build them!

he's right. It is quite blocky. This can be largely circumvented if you use secondary/tertiary colours. However, I do like the overall shape of the ship, it could look quite sleek (if you fix up the back).

Keep building. Using more than one block is the most important thing you must learn right now.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:38 am

Well, I know how to use more than one block, but I was trying to keep it so it's more of a blank slate, but I probably should add a second color, and I'm already going to round out the back.

Last edited by stufuzzycat on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:36 pm

I added a new history that is based in the same galactic backstory as the Terran Trade Confederation, updated a few pics, and mentally groaned about fixing the outside of the Manta and starting the interior.

Last edited by stufuzzycat on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:39 pm

I rounded out the back on one side, but I want to know if you guys think it looks good before I Mirror it to the other side.
Here it is:
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 2012-069

Once I add a lapis block pattern like my other ship, do you guys think it will look good?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:38 am

I finished the exterior of the Manta, and I've decided I'm only going to do the fun parts of the interior, because I dislike doing interiors so much. I'm still not sure what constitutes of a fun part of the interior, but I guess I'll figure that out.
Also, did anybody like the history I added?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm probably going to make a corvette now, but not for a few days, so yeah. Thats my progress report.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:59 pm

New ship, Dolphin Class Corvette!
Back to top Go down
bobtheshoeman

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Cool ships, u should make a space station.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 pm

I've been messing around and building stuff on Avenger's server, and I have started building a ground complex made out of spheres. I've only built one so far, and I lagged out the server figuring out spheres with world edit, but I think once I start making more, it will come together nicely.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:39 pm

stufuzzycat wrote:
I've been messing around and building stuff on Avenger's server, and I have started building a ground complex made out of spheres. I've only built one so far, and I lagged out the server figuring out spheres with world edit, but I think once I start making more, it will come together nicely.

...how big are you making these spheres? The ones in my base by the spawn caused almost no lag. And /hsphere is better than /sphere if you didn't know....

And please delete any junk spheres you may have made.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Yeah, I accidentally made a really big one, deleted it, and got kicked for lag. After that, I figured out how to do them right. And yeah, I'm using hsphere.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Hey, the new color scheme looks great!
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:32 am

Yeah, and it doesn't take absurdly long to make, which is good.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:59 pm

I finished the hab complex on Avenger's server, I just have to add a recreation room, which if anybody has ideas of what to put in it, tell me. I've also started a cruiser, which is going to be really big( it's already 200some blocks long), and the RTA is now officially part of the U.F., so yeah. ( and also if someone can re,ove the poll, that would be nice)
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 am

stufuzzycat wrote:
I finished the hab complex on Avenger's server, I just have to add a recreation room, which if anybody has ideas of what to put in it, tell me. I've also started a cruiser, which is going to be really big( it's already 200some blocks long), and the RTA is now officially part of the U.F., so yeah. ( and also if someone can re,ove the poll, that would be nice)

I have a car collection in my mansion, which would go nicely in a recreation room, but I have Flans Mod. Maybe an indoor park, how big is the room?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:45 am

It's a dome with a diameter of 20, but I already have a park, and I have 2 rooms to fill.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:55 pm

I've finished the exterior and bridge of the heavy cruiser, I just have to add the lapis detailing and then I'm done with it. I also finished half of the gunz(one side).
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:41 pm

I was working on my heavy cruiser this morning, and its really big, so I was trying out the //mask command with Worldedit, but I couldn't get it to work so it would replace Iron with Lapis blocks. Any help on that would be nice, as well as any insight to why the server crashed.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
I was working on my heavy cruiser this morning, and its really big, so I was trying out the //mask command with Worldedit, but I couldn't get it to work so it would replace Iron with Lapis blocks. Any help on that would be nice, as well as any insight to why the server crashed.

I didn't understand any of that. Does this mean that the server doesn't use mcedit?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:34 pm

MCEdit is a separate program from Minecraft. The server has Worldedit, which is a bit like MCEdit, but in game. I was wondering how to use one of the commands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Trader Alliance
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next