Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Terran Trade Confederation

Go down 
+36
Instinct-XIV
Emperor_Revan
Captain stufuzzycat
_Shadowcat_
Acu2010
Drewmanr0435
The Schmetterling
Tiel+
Groot
Laserbilly
Commander Error
Admiral Rekiin
Soul of Jack
torrentialAberration
Caramell
bobtheshoeman
Julo
hyperlite
Eliuser12
Delta
Ivan2006
Joel
TinkerPox
Iv121
Avenger_7
evilninjakiwi
TacticalSheep5
Son of Wolves
Last_Jedi_Standing
superninjakiwi
ACH0225
Commander Kobialka
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
blockman42
Hierarch Fenway
Keon
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Laserbilly, did you ever send me the texture pack file for me to upload onto Mediafire?
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
Laserbilly, did you ever send me the texture pack file for me to upload onto Mediafire?

I've got it on my thumb-drive, I'll shoot it over to you tomorrow.

Coming along slowly...
Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 2012-112
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 am

Laserbilly wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:

I've got it on my thumb-drive, I'll shoot it over to you tomorrow.

Coming along slowly...

The thorn-coloured patch with the two brown squares and grey circle doesn't match the one on the mini-map.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:46 am

When this mod comes out, you may just get my contracts for shipbuilding.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:50 am

@ stufuzzycat:

I just sent you the texturepack file! Looking forward to adding it!

@ Mack:

What are you talking about, crazy-pants? Of course it does!

@ Error:

That sounds great! But instead of actual shipbuilding, could we just make it ship design? Because for me, the actual building is a lot less fun than the design!
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:53 am

Hah! Yeah, that could work. Plus, if our two little nations work together on FC, then you get good medical stuffz (starships will be damned until I can get that stuff ingame) and I get awesome spaceshipz.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
@ Error:

That sounds great! But instead of actual shipbuilding, could we just make it ship design? Because for me, the actual building is a lot less fun than the design!

Waitwaitwait!
You might consider becoming an independent ship Designer who works for the ones you get in contract with.
That way anyone can have awesome Laserbilly-style ships while you get to have all the benefits of being independent. (like can make a quick escape without being judged for it if the shipyard you´re currently working in is under attack.)
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Back on the topic of the actual ship, all I have to say is I am now ashamed I called my ship a dreadnought, that is ridiculous size, and is ridiculously awesome, and when FC is actually finished, I am staying WELL AWAY from you.

Now I have to try my own real dreadnought, which will be rubbish, compared to that beast.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Prototype wrote:
Back on the topic of the actual ship, all I have to say is I am now ashamed I called my ship a dreadnought, that is ridiculous size, and is ridiculously awesome, and when FC is actually finished, I am staying WELL AWAY from you.

Now I have to try my own real dreadnought, which will be rubbish, compared to that beast.

You should see the new Dreadnought I'm building. It's... slightly... bigger.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:47 pm

You can also see most of the shell from mine on the server; it's right next to the spawn and it's (presently) 1.2km in length, probably with another 200m by the time it's actually done.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Eh, dreadnoughts are for squares.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Tiel wrote:
Especially because all of these dreadnaughts are really small cruisers.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Tiel wrote:

Oh come on, you wouldn't consider a 900 meter ship to be a dreadnaught??? At the very least it's a HEAVY cruiser! Maybe if I had a handful of like-minded helpers I could produce a 2+ km ship within a month or two. But as it is now, if I build a ship within spitting distance of 1 km in less than 3 months then I should be able to call it whatever I want! (though, between me and everyone reading this, I don't actually intend to call this a dreadnaught, but a Battlecarrier instead).

@ prototype

Don't beat yourself up about your ship, it looks really good! I would at least call it a cruiser, and your carrier is nothing to shake a stick at either! Once you get your style down and put your mind to it, I'm sure your dreadnaught will look great too!

edit: I confused you with Julo about the carrier (there are a lot of new ships lately!), I think his first dreadnaught is something to look forward to also!
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Also, stufuzzycat has uploaded my 16x16 version of the dueteros texturepack! Here's a link:

16x16 Deuteros Lasered
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:19 am

Laserbilly wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Tiel wrote:

Oh come on, you wouldn't consider a 900 meter ship to be a dreadnaught??? At the very least it's a HEAVY cruiser! Maybe if I had a handful of like-minded helpers I could produce a 2+ km ship within a month or two. But as it is now, if I build a ship within spitting distance of 1 km in less than 3 months then I should be able to call it whatever I want! (though, between me and everyone reading this, I don't actually intend to call this a dreadnaught, but a Battlecarrier instead).

@ prototype

Don't beat yourself up about your ship, it looks really good! I would at least call it a cruiser, and your carrier is nothing to shake a stick at either! Once you get your style down and put your mind to it, I'm sure your dreadnaught will look great too!

edit: I confused you with Julo about the carrier (there are a lot of new ships lately!), I think his first dreadnaught is something to look forward to also!

If you need helpers I have an old server I can boot up, but the only problem could be time zones (if your not GMT or close to GMT then there could be a problem), and if you want world edit that's already on the server.

I not sure if any ships here have been built by more than one person, but if anyone would be willing to help build a truly awesome dreadnought/ other bigass ship, I might start a separate thread for such a project.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 pm

I am very happy to announce that I finished the largest portion of the engine!

And EXTREMELY pissed to note that when stood vertically as intended, it stands at 303 meters tall! Apparently I made an error when making the slanted portion with the heat sinks and maneuvering thrusters! (it should have been a 1/1 angle, but instead I made it 1/2!) So that section needs to be completely remade. Shit. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Owch.

But good effort
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 pm

That sucks.

I really should get back into ship building...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
And EXTREMELY pissed to note that when stood vertically as intended, it stands at 303 meters tall! Apparently I made an error when making the slanted portion with the heat sinks and maneuvering thrusters! (it should have been a 1/1 angle, but instead I made it 1/2!) So that section needs to be completely remade. Shit. Evil or Very Mad
Solution: Get a world height mod to add an extra 256 blocks or whatever. You don't need it to be drastic, but it would save you a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

There are none for any recent versions of Minecraft, remember?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Tiel wrote:
There are none for any recent versions of Minecraft, remember?
Which doesn't make any sense to me at all, but does indeed seem to be the case. Not that I have any problem with downgrading even as far as 1.6 if necessary, but does anyone have one for 1.3? It would be useful for my cruiser.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:29 am

Laserbilly wrote:
I am very happy to announce that I finished the largest portion of the engine!

Spoiler:

I like it. It's rather cute.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:35 am

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Tiel wrote:
That's what she said.

No it isn't.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:33 pm

You mean you're not a woman?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terran Trade Confederation   Terran Trade Confederation - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terran Trade Confederation
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next