Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Nope, im gone

Go down 
+16
Tau
blockman42
Son of Wolves
ACH0225
Commander Kobialka
Keon
Last_Jedi_Standing
GLaDOS
The Schmetterling
Tiel+
monkeymadxd
Tell
Iv121
lukas_schjodt
Laibach
Emperor_Revan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What should i make next?
Carrier
Nope, im gone - Page 3 Vote_lcap26%Nope, im gone - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 10 ]
Corvette
Nope, im gone - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Nope, im gone - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Destroyer
Nope, im gone - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Nope, im gone - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 9 ]
Improve the Raptor-Class Dreadnaught
Nope, im gone - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%Nope, im gone - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

Nope, im gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:44 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Do you mean the Harvenger, which is either some made up name, or from some frachise I dont know, or the Harbinger, which means to foreshadow an event, like an omen of sorts?

Harvenger IS a franchise
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:54 am

Kobialka wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Do you mean the Harvenger, which is either some made up name, or from some frachise I dont know, or the Harbinger, which means to foreshadow an event, like an omen of sorts?

Harvenger IS a franchise

OMG........ its just a name! what is the big deal!
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Ooooh. It looks like an Imperial Star Destroyer. Not an Imperial-class, but a Star Destroyer used by the Empire. I may want to buy some of those. Or steal one and copy it.
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Ooooh. It looks like an Imperial Star Destroyer. Not an Imperial-class, but a Star Destroyer used by the Empire. I may want to buy some of those. Or steal one and copy it.

wait until you see my next ship, it WILL be a Imperial I-Class Star Destroyer

i have permission from the guy who make a huge hulk to use it and post it
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:04 am

Ilike your Ship Designs and I wanted To ask if you can send me The Map withit.
Iwould Try To integrate RedPower Mechanism in it
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:12 am

hey, im having trouble with the engines on the Imperial I-Class Star Destroyer im working on, so im just gonna ask if somone will help me

Dimensions for the large center engine: 39WX79LX22H

the two smaller engines: 14WX30LX14H

these are the requirements for the engines. i will either need a map download or MC Shematics
also, when the mod comes out, i will be buying these engines from your shipyards
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm

lordjacob1 wrote:
hey, im having trouble with the engines on the Imperial I-Class Star Destroyer im working on, so im just gonna ask if somone will help me

these are the requirements for the engines. i will either need a map download or MC Shematics
also, when the mod comes out, i will be buying these engines from your shipyards
Uhh. Imperial-class Star Destroyers have 7 engines. There are 3 big ones, which are all exactly the same and are circular. Or cylindrical. Whatever. H and W are the same. Then there are 4 little ones, which are also exactly the same and circular. I sure hope those dimensions you listed aren't set in stone...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Please do a good job on the ISD silent
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 pm

lordjacob1 wrote:

Uhh. Imperial-class Star Destroyers have 7 engines. There are 3 big ones, which are all exactly the same and are circular. Or cylindrical. Whatever. H and W are the same. Then there are 4 little ones, which are also exactly the same and circular. I sure hope those dimensions you listed aren't set in stone...
Spoiler:

well first off, the middle one has a bunch of stuff on the inside, so thats why its dimensions are different
second, i can already do the 4 small ones, but i cant do the big ones
and third, please dont try correcting me, it doesnt get anything done and takes time away that i could use on building the ISD and i dont do good work when im unhappy
and also, have you actually seen the INSIDE of an ISD?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:12 pm

lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:

Spoiler:

well first off, the middle one has a bunch of stuff on the inside, so thats why its dimensions are different
and third, please dont try correcting me, it doesnt get anything done and takes time away that i could use on building the ISD and i dont do good work when im unhappy
What stuff?

There's no point in building a specific ship if you don't get it right.

Yes I have, but why is it relevant?

Last edited by Last_Jedi_Standing on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 pm

lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:

Spoiler:

What stuff?

when i said i need help with the engines, i meant the INSIDE part. not the outside, that part is taken car of and i already know where to put them
and whos putting this all together?
and if you want to have some major imput on the outcome of the ship, you should make the engines, it would help me and thye ship. mostly the ship
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:25 pm

lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:

Spoiler:

What stuff?

when i said i need help with the engines, i meant the INSIDE part. not the outside, that part is taken car of and i already know where to put them
and if you want to have some major imput on the outcome of the ship, you should make the engines, it would help me and thye ship. mostly the ship
I see. There's a lot of machinery in an ion engine. The problem is that since you're doing it at about 1/3 scale, it will be very difficult or impossible to represent that machinery with blocks. I would probably just make it mostly solid, with some maintenance corridors and things.

I don't really want to help with the ship, although I will offer technical advice if you want it. I just hope it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:29 pm

lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:

Spoiler:

What stuff?

I see. There's a lot of machinery in an ion engine. The problem is that since you're doing it at about 1/3 scale, it will be very difficult or impossible to represent that machinery with blocks. I would probably just make it mostly solid, with some maintenance corridors and things.

I don't really want to help with the ship, although I will offer technical advice if you want it. I just hope it looks good.

well, i literally cant do the engines, so im gonna need help on those, i have everything else taken car of though
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:41 pm

lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:

Spoiler:

What stuff?

well, i literally cant do the engines, so im gonna need help on those, i have everything else taken car of though
OK.

How long is it? I'm guessing about 550 blocks, yes?
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:04 pm

lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:

Spoiler:

What stuff?

OK.

probably, its pretty big
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:14 pm

lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:
lordjacob1 wrote:

Spoiler:

What stuff?

OK.

probably, its pretty big
That's good. Big is good, and if it's around 550 blocks the engines would be in scale.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:40 am

Why are you having this argument? Does it matter if the engines on a made up ship aren't quite right when built on a 1/3 scale using 1 meter cubed blocks?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Why are you having this argument? Does it matter if the engines on a made up ship aren't quite right when built on a 1/3 scale using 1 meter cubed blocks?
Yes. They still won't be perfect, of course, but it would be disappointing if they were wildly off.
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:51 pm

posted a new ground/air unit. im gonna add some more and a new thread also
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

put some stats up for how complete the Imperial-Class is
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:07 am

heres a picture of the bridge of the Imperial-Class:
Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:49 am

Emperor_Revan wrote:
[img]Nope, im gone - Page 3 Bridge10

It looks great! Really well done.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:00 am

Laserbilly wrote:
Emperor_Revan wrote:

Way too many half slabs
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:30 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
Emperor_Revan wrote:

Way too many poorly used half slabs
Fixed. You can never have too many half blocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nope, im gone   Nope, im gone - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nope, im gone
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Ship Design Area-
Jump to: