Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)

Go down 
+32
GLaDOS
hiloser12221
littlelaw10
skeletonman101
Emperor_Revan
Leonidas8227882
Delta
Burnttoaster
EADCDILF
Groot
Commander Error
Formedoubly
Cool3303
Last_Jedi_Standing
Tau
r2fart2
cascaid
Potato
Dux Tell31
Danice123
Pat Best
The Schmetterling
ACH0225
hyperlite
Laibach
Tell
Commander Kobialka
Grand Imperial Thunder
fr0stbyte124
blockman42
Keon
Tiel+
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Spout on the server?
Yes, I would like Spout and am willing to download it.
Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Vote_lcap33%Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
No, that would be inconvenient.
Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Vote_lcap33%Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
I have no clue what you're talking about so I should probably visit [url]http://spout.org[/url]
Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Vote_lcap17%Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Chucklz the clown.
Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Vote_lcap17%Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Well, he is essentially the owner of the creative rights of Futurecraft, so he can be as tyrannical as he wants. Until everyone leaves, of course.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Come on, get on the server, people!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:35 am

With great power comes create responsibility, something which few teenagers have. You can't blame me.

Well you can, but then I just go and blame evolution.
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:21 pm

this probably the 5th whitelist application i have posted here.
IGN: lordjacob1
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Get more involved with the forum, then we will think about it.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:40 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Get more involved with the forum, then we will think about it.

I concur.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:17 pm

The server's down!
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:27 pm

ZeoNet wrote:
The server's down!
Yes, yes it is. Anything else we can't find out on our own?
Back to top Go down
Formedoubly
Recruit
Recruit
Formedoubly

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:29 pm

That we are the *Classified*.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Tiel, why is it the one day when I have a friend over to show him the server, it goes down?

Fix it.

For everyone's sake.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Tiel, why is it the one day when I have a friend over to show him the server, it goes down?

Fix it.

For everyone's sake.

what he said
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:30 am

I'm moving and we have no internet in the new house. Until Comcast gets their lazy arses over, the only time I can restart it is at school. And as soon as I open console there's always some idiot behind me who decides to yell I'm on Facebook.

Here's the error message:

2012-04-11 21:21:27 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
2012-04-11 21:22:54 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
2012-04-11 21:23:57 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

Every few lines or so that pops up. I think there's simply too many chunks loaded at once.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:20 am

Has it been down or is that just my connection?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:23 am

Legion wrote:
I'm moving and we have no internet in the new house. Until Comcast gets their lazy arses over, the only time I can restart it is at school. And as soon as I open console there's always some idiot behind me who decides to yell I'm on Facebook.

Here's the error message:

2012-04-11 21:21:27 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
2012-04-11 21:22:54 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
2012-04-11 21:23:57 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

Every few lines or so that pops up. I think there's simply too many chunks loaded at once.

I get that alot too. Is there a plugin that would help with this? (for example optifine mod reduces some lag and cubic chunks makes the chunks smaller... ((while at the same time making the world higher) but that should not be a problem on a flat world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 am

No, there isn't. Actually, I believe the problem lays with logblock..
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:26 pm

NECRODECRO wrote:
<Randomness snipped>
Please stop doing this.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Oh he will for the next 1000 years once Mac finds out ...
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:42 pm

He's either cool, mackeroth, or danice

or frostbyte, idk XD

or some random troll, but I doubt it
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:26 pm

It could be you , it could be me , it could be a spam bot O.o .
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Server's back up. It shouldn't come down now, but if it does blame Mojang, not me :L
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Legion wrote:
Server's back up. It shouldn't come down now, but if it does blame Mojang, not me :L

Good.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Tunnel and hyper were stupid.... Again.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:24 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Tunnel and hyper were stupid.... Again.
What do you mean, Mister Tunnel is away on business.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
What did he do?

Hyperlite can tell you once his ban is over.
Jayvu shot at Mackeroth. Hyperlite tried to catch him in obsidian. Neither of these things should result in a ban, Mackeroth. What you've done to Hyperlite is wrong. What you did to Cool was wrong. If you're going to ban someone, you need a much better reason. Otherwise, it's an abuse of power.

Well I just got unbanned today so that is why I dug this up. Jayvu shot at him? what does that mean. He was present when Mackeroth got put in survival somehow and was in a bad mood. Yes I did try to catch mackeroth in obsidian, and I must he, he was a squirmer (no offense.). He made a break for it and i never caught him. Now I agree that was mean of me, but I was just joking and messing around, I have been caught and caged by Tiel before, and Tunnel, and Pat. Now when Frostbyte was caught by pat a long time ago and we were both thrown in that love dungeon frost did not go and ban pat right away. Anyway he also banned (it was a guy who went away for a long time and just got back to the forums that day, I don't remember his name, I feel like I should.) even though he didn't do anything he was only banned because he was present when Mackeroth was in survival. I was the one who tried to trap him, so I was the only one who should have been banned. Anyway he was in a bad mood that day, I will give him that. But we were not ops and could not put him back in survival if he tried. But I also should not have been mean to him.

Anyway that is how it all went down.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Blamin' mojang. Server's down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next