Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)

Go down 
+32
GLaDOS
hiloser12221
littlelaw10
skeletonman101
Emperor_Revan
Leonidas8227882
Delta
Burnttoaster
EADCDILF
Groot
Commander Error
Formedoubly
Cool3303
Last_Jedi_Standing
Tau
r2fart2
cascaid
Potato
Dux Tell31
Danice123
Pat Best
The Schmetterling
ACH0225
hyperlite
Laibach
Tell
Commander Kobialka
Grand Imperial Thunder
fr0stbyte124
blockman42
Keon
Tiel+
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Spout on the server?
Yes, I would like Spout and am willing to download it.
Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Vote_lcap33%Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
No, that would be inconvenient.
Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Vote_lcap33%Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
I have no clue what you're talking about so I should probably visit [url]http://spout.org[/url]
Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Vote_lcap17%Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Chucklz the clown.
Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Vote_lcap17%Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:18 am

oFTWoHMANoFTWo wrote:
hman404

did you read the above post?
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 am

THIS IS THE 301'ST POST
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Where is Tiel? I haven't seen it in a while.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Tiel = Legion .
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Tiel = Legion .

Tielception! BUM BUM BUM
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Well, there's a whole lot more one can do with 10 bucks every month, and it just doesn't seem worthwhile to sink it into an endeavor in which people you trusted just sneak behind your back and destroy what you're attempting to create..

My synopsis? This community can't be trusted with the privileges of editing tools, or free reign with any potentially harmful tools.

That and, be honest, most of the people on spent a majority of the time on Mr. Danice's server. We don't need more than one.

Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Tiel = Legion .

Tielception! BUM BUM BUM
I know that, thank you. I hadn't seen either one until a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 pm

I think you got ninja'd.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Legion wrote:
I think you got ninja'd.
...?
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Legion wrote:
Well, there's a whole lot more one can do with 10 bucks every month, and it just doesn't seem worthwhile to sink it into an endeavor in which people you trusted just sneak behind your back and destroy what you're attempting to create..

My synopsis? This community can't be trusted with the privileges of editing tools, or free reign with any potentially harmful tools.

That and, be honest, most of the people on spent a majority of the time on Mr. Danice's server. We don't need more than one.

Haha really? I thought most people spent their time on YOUR server. There just must not be that many people on either of our servers lol. But I agree with the 10 bucks a month thing. Thats a LOT of money. My server is free for me, and its a computer designated for that purpose, so I have no problem leaving up all the time. Your comment about world edit, however, is making me rethink adding it to my server. It will need some thought.
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 pm

i don't use WE anyways, so go ahead and don't use it. but seriously, tiel, the destruction of the spawn was not real. get that? NOT REAL. i got the spawn from digging in the tacokingbob thread, and blew it up there. plus(no offence danice) i liked your server more. espesially cause i was able to build XD.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
i don't use WE anyways, so go ahead and don't use it. but seriously, tiel, the destruction of the spawn was not real. get that? NOT REAL. i got the spawn from digging in the tacokingbob thread, and blew it up there. plus(no offence danice) i liked your server more. espesially cause i was able to build XD.

I personally found Danice's server had less lag, except for the non-existent chunks, which is fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:

I personally found Danice's server had less lag, except for the non-existent chunks, which is fixed now.

Thats because there's nothing on my server TO lag lol. Placing blocks almost NEVER lags on any server, and entities don't exist on mine.

SuperNinja, I'm gonna white list you and the other people from Legion's list asap
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
Leonidas8227882

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Man. I've been waiting so long to get on the server but I'm reading that Tiel has killed it or was that a joke? Sad
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:19 am

Leonidas8227882 wrote:
Man. I've been waiting so long to get on the server but I'm reading that Tiel has killed it or was that a joke? Sad

No joke.

I've locked this topic, so people will stop posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)   Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Applications (Courtesy of Tiel)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13