Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!

Go down 
+16
Beaner
Formedoubly
Iv121
The Schmetterling
Tiel+
Pat Best
Hierarch Fenway
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
r2fart2
Keon
Laibach
ACH0225
Dux Tell31
fr0stbyte124
hyperlite
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:10 pm

hyperlite58 wrote:
Disregard anyone when they say they have taken fr0stbyte, he was obviously rescued by his relatives yesterday, and nobody else has taken him since then, he should be back to coding.
Anyway, who'd be stupid enough to fight an aye-aye with a lightsaber?

And who will be the first one to say, 'Challenge accepted!'?
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
hyperlite58 wrote:
Disregard anyone when they say they have taken fr0stbyte, he was obviously rescued by his relatives yesterday, and nobody else has taken him since then, he should be back to coding.

Challege accepted
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
hyperlite58 wrote:

Challege accepted
Well then.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Aye-Ayes are not to be messed with...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:29 am

Neither are gods.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Neither are gods.

I like blueberries.

Universe changed; Argument Disabled. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Neither are gods.

I like blueberries.

Come to the dark Side we have C00kies
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:36 pm

the meme fight was on another thread

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

ITS YOU

NOW DIE

BACK ON TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:17 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I advise using Strike Force 35, or, Striigon 35, as they are called in Cuuyth. They will go in, blow up a conjured mountain, then Units 3,5, and 7 of the 15 owl team rescue Frost, then I open a Yttrium portal in the holding cell so they can escape.

You do realize the Strigon Team is from AC6 right?
I'M BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:06 am

Jack Root wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Neither are gods.

I like blueberries.

I hate you Dr. Mackeroth Mad
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 am

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
the meme fight was on another thread

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

ITS YOU

NOW DIE

BACK ON TOPIC

You Know Fr0stbyte has been rescued?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:54 am

Who cares still bombard them ! Even better - no friend casualties during bombardment ! BOOM BOOM BOOM !
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:29 pm

HOW DO WE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE, YOU TELL ME WHERE PETA IS.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:47 pm

They have multiple data centers.

WE CAN'T BOMBARD JUST ONE PLACE

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

That's probably the worst terminator reference I've ever made...
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 pm

ZeoNet wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
I advise using Strike Force 35, or, Striigon 35, as they are called in Cuuyth. They will go in, blow up a conjured mountain, then Units 3,5, and 7 of the 15 owl team rescue Frost, then I open a Yttrium portal in the holding cell so they can escape.

I'M BACK!!!
]

I am fully aware what the Triiduy did. This may require a little explaining, so hold on
About 600 of your years ago, the Cuuythun goverment created a law to stop all mainstream communications with all other planes. But, about 40 years ago, the Triiduy(Insurrectionists in your tongue) fought this law, as many trade oppertunities had been lost, and the Ytrrium field disruptor prevented them from illegally trading with other realities. They formed a large military force, and attacked the field disruptor, succeeding in their plan to destroy it. The civil war, if it could be called such, that ensued was short and simple. Melovium-only Striigon teams took down the enemy with the practiced ease that the Meloviums are capable of, and the Triiduy was destroyed. But just before they were obliterated, they sent messages to all realms they could. Most were intercepted, but a little of one reached the one who created AC6. When we found him, we erased most of it from his mind, but the technology is difficult, so he was subliminally influenced by the message, which influenced AC6. And thats why the world is the way it is. Oh, and if you're wondering what the Melovium are, they are giant(About my size, but cant breathe fire) owls, who are not the brightest bulbs, but very strong. They make up most of the average military groups.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Hey, is this a record?, this thread made it about 3 whole pages before going off topic into star wars, then Fus ro dah got involved, but I am impressed.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:08 pm

The Red Beret, an elite fighting force from the Army branch of the Cerean military.

Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 20120316160602

Even ACH fled at the sight of this fearsome unit.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Did you use the Mount & Blade mod for that?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:29 pm

I used the Citizens plugin for Bukkit and copy/pasted myself a few times.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Tiel wrote:
I used the Citizens plugin for Bukkit and copy/pasted myself a few times.
Ah. I used Risugami's armor stand for the picture of Admiral Steve and Aristocra Chaf'orm'bintrano. I think it's easier.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Tiel wrote:
The Red Beret, an elite fighting force from the Army branch of the Cerean military.

Spoiler:

Even ACH fled at the sight of this fearsome unit.

Nope, I was getting out of the way of the coil gun mortar strikes using Yttrium explosives
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Remember on the server?

I spawned a bunch of them around you and you left in terror.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:29 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
ZeoNet wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

I'M BACK!!!
]

I am fully aware what the Triiduy did. This may require a little explaining, so hold on
About 600 of your years ago, the Cuuythun goverment created a law to stop all mainstream communications with all other planes. But, about 40 years ago, the Triiduy(Insurrectionists in your tongue) fought this law, as many trade oppertunities had been lost, and the Ytrrium field disruptor prevented them from illegally trading with other realities. They formed a large military force, and attacked the field disruptor, succeeding in their plan to destroy it. The civil war, if it could be called such, that ensued was short and simple. Melovium-only Striigon teams took down the enemy with the practiced ease that the Meloviums are capable of, and the Triiduy was destroyed. But just before they were obliterated, they sent messages to all realms they could. Most were intercepted, but a little of one reached the one who created AC6. When we found him, we erased most of it from his mind, but the technology is difficult, so he was subliminally influenced by the message, which influenced AC6. And thats why the world is the way it is. Oh, and if you're wondering what the Melovium are, they are giant(About my size, but cant breathe fire) owls, who are not the brightest bulbs, but very strong. They make up most of the average military groups.

And Namco Bandai made a flight combat videogame that takes place in an alternate reality called "Strangereal" called Ace Combat 6 that takes place in 2015-16. One of the enemy ace squadrons ("Strigon Team", Estovakian Air Fleet) happens to have a name very similar to 'Striigon'.

EDIT: And I, myself, happen to live in the neutral country of Nordennavic, and have seen the P-1112 Aigaion in person.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:08 pm

ZeoNet wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
ZeoNet wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

I'M BACK!!!
]

And Namco Bandai made a flight combat videogame that takes place in an alternate reality called "Strangereal" called Ace Combat 6 that takes place in 2015-16. One of the enemy ace squadrons ("Strigon Team", Estovakian Air Fleet) happens to have a name very similar to 'Striigon'.

EDIT: And I, myself, happen to live in the neutral country of Nordennavic, and have seen the P-1112 Aigaion in person.

The countries are all fictional, just some groups are. This has happened with some other things too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!   Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frostbyte has been captured by humans!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5