Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
Red Fang

Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis Empty
PostSubject: Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis   Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Bellator Fortudinis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The flagship of the xenophobe fleet, Bellator Fortudinis is the pinnacle of Xaeleac technology. Built as a defensive ship, it was later converted into an attack vessel when the home world was no longer threatened by their ancient enemy. It is equipped with huge docking bays that can hold up to 60 fighters at one time. Two of them can also be converted into engines if the need arises. It has fused engine and propulsion systems that allow for sharing of power based on the need, increasing the efficiency by up to 40 percent.

Pictures:
~~~~~~~

Spoiler:

Background:
~~~~~~~~~~
The Xaelea are a race with glowing red eyes and yellow hair. They have always been secluded by nature. As they discovered the technology which allowed them to explore the void around them, they found this harder to achieve. Little of their anti-social culture remains, but in memory of their roots they named their federation of systems the xenophobe fleet.

Xenophobe Fleet:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A federation of several systems who are led by the Xaelea, they primarily trade with other cultures and societies. They have a central command based in Cal'thenek, their capital planet. To here, one representative from each sentient species in the fleet sends a representative, who then together form the executive branch of the government. There are 19 representatives to date.

Last edited by GemCollector on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis   Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 am

Xenophobes are afraid of foreigners.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
Red Fang

PostSubject: Re: Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis   Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 am

daman200 wrote:
Xenophobes are afraid of foreigners.

I hate it when people don't read the OP. And yes, I know what a xenophobe is. If you had bothered to read the OP you would know that.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis   Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 pm

I did read the OP, and I really think that xenophobe is a bad name. Implying that your afraid of something never ends well.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
Red Fang

PostSubject: Re: Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis   Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 pm

daman200 wrote:
I did read the OP, and I really think that xenophobe is a bad name. Implying that your afraid of something never ends well.

They named themselves the xenophobe fleet in honor of their past. I really don't know what else to say because it makes sense to me, but if it doesn't make sense to you then I guess you'll just have to live with my ill-named race.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis   Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:00 pm

You guys really need to start building your ships farther away from each other lol!

I like the lore, but the ship looks a mite cramped.
Back to top Go down
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
Red Fang

PostSubject: Re: Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis   Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Tiel wrote:
You guys really need to start building your ships farther away from each other lol!

I like the lore, but the ship looks a mite cramped.

Actually, this is one of the more spacious ships of the bunch. I know, we really should.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis   Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenephobe Fleet: Bellator Fortudinis
Page 1 of 1