Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

my ships/ ships lm on working on.

Go down 
+3
Pat Best
Keon
battlefury13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
battlefury13

my ships/ ships lm on working on. Empty
PostSubject: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 pm

dropship: will be small and made out of glowstone,iron,etc.*DONE!*
flagship: will be NOT done after drop ship, will try to make big as can be. aslo will be heavily armed will aslo be the command ship of my fleet.(100 speal weapons and 1000 weapons 50000 hull points. 50000 sheild points would need DPS. has
cairrers: big ships, 40 weapons and 10 speal weapons, will carry lots of heavily armed and all armored troops/veilchs and will have many fighters.
destoryer: very powerful. has 100 weapons and 10 *spelling failure* wepons. 5000 sheild points and 2005 hull points. would be commanded by Squadron Commanders only.
star dreadnuth: 800 weapons, 5000 sheild points and 9000 heath. it is called the star dreath noath because it can conqure sevevl severs. update: dorp ship done. note: its much better if you go to the future craft fourm on the minecraft fourms. sry about spelling.
all ships reblaced.

Last edited by battlefury13 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Spellcheck. It helps.

Sombody update the the MC fourms post, it gives new people false impressions. Then explain to this person your new system. Also, pics or the deathstar fires.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:36 pm

I like how people come in here and don't realize that you just can't do that.

You can't just build a ship, give it end-game weapons of godmode and assume you will rule the universe.

Just like in any online game, there must be balance, and such a thing as your flagship is a pitiful insult in the face of balance.

Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Not in test server. In that, we will have creative. So end of game weapons = yes until we reach futurecraft 1.0.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 am

But this super beam weapon that can blow up anything except diplomatic ship for some completely arbitrary reason is ridiculous, it's not even in the plans for the future mod, and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
Beaner
Beaner

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:19 am

Trying to read through this seriously, but it's worse than Cool3303's typing. Which is really saying something.

Anyway, that flagship is überpowered, I wonder how long it would take to actually build it. Also, Pat, you could just replace the superultra beam weapon with a MAC stretching through the entire ship. Just imagine that kind of power.
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 am

Words which are totally wrong

aslo (also)
Dreadnutath and dreadnoath and dreadnuth (Dreadnaught) or are you talking of Nutella?
wepon (weapon)
dimpoilc what the heck is that???
cairrers (cariers)
sheild (shield)
speal (special)
veilchs (vehicles)
destoryer (destroyer)
ony (on)
heath (health) okay it is an existing word but it doesn´t make any sense
conque (conquere)
seval (several)
dorp (Drop)

Please please please ... control everything you write this text is a torture and I didn´t analyze the grammar.
Back to top Go down
Beaner
Beaner

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 am

battlefury13 wrote:
Dropship: It'll be small and made out of glowstone, iron, et cetera.
Flagship: It will be done after the drop ship, will try to make it as large as possible. It will also be heavily armed, easter egg class for size and super dreadnought for weapons, will also be the command ship of my fleet (100 special weapons, 10,000 weapons and 500,000,000 hull points. 50,000 shield points would need DPS. Has a super weapon which is a beam that can destroy any type of ship except diplomatic ships and super dreadnoughts).
Carriers: Big ships, 40 weapons and 10 special weapons, will carry lots of heavy arms, large amounts of armored troops/vehicles and will have many fighters.
Destroyer: Very powerful. Has 100 weapons and 10 special weps. 5000 shield points and 50,000 hull points. Will be commanded by Squadron Commanders only.
Star dreadnought: Has super weapon which is a miniature verson of the one on my flagship and only does heavy damage. 800 weapons, 500,000 shield points and 900,000 health. It is called the star dreadnought because it can conquer several servers. Update: Drop ship done.

Felt like it. Now anyone can read it without having pain!
Back to top Go down
hiloser12221

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:10 pm

You know your spelling is bad when cool3303 corrects it. But on topic, those ships sound very, very unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
battlefury13

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:23 pm

in case you didnt read my note, i have moved this to the *spelling fail, not worth inserting* fourm on the minecraft fourms. and besides, my spelling is MUCH better on there.
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
than agin were not all perfet, it does not have to be perfet.
*troll faces blance and spelling*

SilentFall wrote:
Trying to read through this seriously, but it's worse than Cool3303's typing. Which is really saying something.

Anyway, that flagship is überpowered, I wonder how long it would take to actually build it. Also, Pat, you could just replace the superultra beam weapon with a MAC stretching through the entire ship. Just imagine that kind of power.

oh, okey doky than its a i think i should replace it with 50 MAC guns that fire eveny min. oh curd, spelling prolems

Pat22 wrote:
But this super beam weapon that can blow up anything except diplomatic ship for some completely arbitrary reason is ridiculous, it's not even in the plans for the future mod, and rightly so.
what if i made it so it wont blow up dreadnoaths of lower class. but i can make it so it has a blow up my own ship botton.

Keon wrote:
Spellcheck. It helps.

Sombody update the the MC fourms post, it gives new people false impressions. Then explain to this person your new system. Also, pics or the deathstar fires.
LMA FIREIN MAH *brlah* *minecraft blows up* now what were you saying? the death star missed and i think you might have been blowen up. lm gald i was on my private plaent when it blew you to shards.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

SilentFall wrote:

and thur the entire ship? that would just make it even more ovepowered. my ship will use A DPS. so it will beocme even more over powered, so pwerful taht it would be the death star with tthat power.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Mods, merge posts and warn or something please?
Please?
or just ban.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:02 pm

And merged.

Honestly, I think I liked it better when it was multiple posts. Now that I can see the whole thing at one time, it kind of makes me want to punch something.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:23 pm

ABORT!
Merge it back into seperate characters.
Can you only merge and edit or can you actually post as me?
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Can't post as you, but with a bit of work I could take one of your old forgotten posts and merge into a new thread and change the contents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my ships/ ships lm on working on.   my ships/ ships lm on working on. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my ships/ ships lm on working on.
Page 1 of 1