Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 I dyed my hair black!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:34 am

What ivan said, only not entirely as surprised and disgusted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:38 am

Daynel wrote:
What ivan said, only not entirely as surprised and disgusted.
I'm not disgusted.
Enough said.
-You're the one I never hired, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:53 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
What ivan said, only not entirely as surprised and disgusted.
I'm not disgusted.
Enough said.
-You're the one I never hired, right?
Never hired for what?
I don't think any one here hired me for anything..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:58 am

Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
What ivan said, only not entirely as surprised and disgusted.
I'm not disgusted.
Enough said.
-You're the one I never hired, right?
Never hired for what?
I don't think any one here hired me for anything..

Hired for the "let's gang up on ACH"-club
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:59 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
What ivan said, only not entirely as surprised and disgusted.
I'm not disgusted.
Enough said.
-You're the one I never hired, right?
Never hired for what?
I don't think any one here hired me for anything..

Hired for the "let's gang up on ACH"-club
All right sure, I'm in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm

I read that as "let's gangbang ACH"

 Shocked 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
I read that as "let's gangbang ACH"

 Shocked 

That means






























your' homosex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:34 pm

cma2.0 wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
I read that as "let's gangbang ACH"

 Shocked 

That means






























your' homosex

1) I don't see the problem.

2) Get out of my basement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Luna wrote:
May I add that you have incredibly blue eyes!
ACTIVATING DESASTER CONTROL PROTOCOL...

Lightspeed wrote:

YOU

ARE

SO


CUTE!

that was unexpected.

Lightspeed wrote:
I am in love now~


I love black hair.

wait-what-?



YEAH!

DA BOMB YO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 18
Location : Eating your dismembered limbs.

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:06 pm

cma2.0 wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
I read that as "let's gangbang ACH"

 Shocked 

That means






























your' homosex

CMA, sometimes you make me want to flay you alive with a sharpened pudding spoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Gangbang ACH?:




The Clan of Unsocial, Evil and mostly Bisexual Equestrian, Robotic and Avian Fucktards. Yeah, sounds like a good idea. - I dont know who.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Lightspeed wrote:
Gangbang ACH?:




The Clan of Unsocial, Evil and mostly Bisexual Equestrian, Robotic and Avian Fucktards. Yeah, sounds like a good idea. - I dont know who.
Daynel said.

And if nothing else, will produce interesting Rule 34.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : Ivan's basement.

PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
cma2.0 wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
I read that as "let's gangbang ACH"

 Shocked 

That means






























your' homosex

1) I don't see the problem.

2) Get out of my basement.

1) I'm not going to get into this again, and I technically never said it was. Although it is x----DDDD

2) You kidnapped me, it's not my fault.

MrTargareyan wrote:


CMA, sometimes you make me want to flay you alive with a sharpened pudding spoon.

U wot m8? Fite me irl n not onlin n see wot coms about I swear on me mum I'll cut ye ye dirty wanker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I dyed my hair black!   

Back to top Go down
 
I dyed my hair black!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» How to take the screen shot? when i set a kwargs, it is showing error... when i not set kwargs it is coming black color as background
» Lavish Dream WORLDWIDE Contest - Win 1 of 3 sets of Hair Extensions (at 2000 likes)
» My Pokémon Black game won't load on my 3DS!?
» Pokémon Discussion Beyond Pokémon Black and White 2!
» Pokémon Black and White 2 Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: