Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Normandy Mark IX (Updated)

Go down 
+6
blockman42
Laibach
Tau
Keon
elmeerkat
xanex21
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Inside looks much better than the outside cyclops
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:38 pm

fanboy/hypocrite strikes again

addon: By the way its always been Normandy Mark IX not IV.

Last edited by xanex21 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Give a person a compliment and they insult you in turn. That only proves said person is a douche rabbit
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:42 pm

That wasn't a compliment, that was a snide remark about our argument
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Also, if you read the first couple of pages, you would know i don't insult people when given a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:47 pm

I said the interior was better than the exterior. Look at your own reply and then tell me I'm the one trying to instigate another debate.

And yeah, but the moment someone says something looks bad you explode. That blows your claim out of the water. The only reason to post ships is to get feedback on what needs improvement, so if you can't take that I don't see why you'd even bother updating the thread.

Last edited by Legion on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Legion wrote:
I said the interior was better than the exterior. Look at your own post and then tell me I'm the one trying to instigate another debate.

i'm very aware of my own posts but, said history with said person suggests you are instigating. What a coincidence...

Another thing when you call someone a douche, moron, ignorant person expect hostility.

Last edited by xanex21 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:53 pm

xanex21 wrote:
Legion wrote:
I said the interior was better than the exterior. Look at your own post and then tell me I'm the one trying to instigate another debate.

i'm very aware of my own posts but, said history with said person suggests you are instigating. What a coincidence...

I can't understand what you just typed. Please clarify.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Calm down, you two.
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:56 pm

i'm actually pretty calm
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:22 am

xanex21 wrote:
i'm actually pretty calm

You remember that time when we banned you? Well I'm starting to think that you need a reminder.
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:01 am

[quote="Lord Mackeroth"]
xanex21 wrote:
i'm actually pretty calm

You remember that time when we banned you? Well I'm starting to think that you need a reminder. [/quote

You must not have read all the posts. Let me fill you in. Legion comes along a makes a fuss about the name of my ship. Later after our heated argument decides to say a few words about my design right after i post it up; the first person, let me remind you. Now, he can voice his opinion about my designs(it be nice to have reason , other than it "doesnt look like nomandy"(In a silly voice),but when you insult me and my ideas, gloves are coming off, like i did to entrimble.Disagreeing with my ideas is a big difference. If i feel my ideas are good and somebody doesn't that's fine, in the past people have disagree with my ideas on the forum, but haven't been hostile quote me if you like. Legion is another entrimble waiting to happen, so you need to talk to Legion about his behavior.

read all my post before reminding me of ban.

And for those reading this, i request that you leave a description as to why my ship looks terrible. I promise i wont bite (no joke,i welcome criticism as long as it does not insult me as a person). Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:46 am

No-one insulted you. Legion made a perfectly normal comment, and you flipped out.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:58 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
No-one insulted you. Legion made a perfectly normal comment, and you flipped out.

My point exactly.
Just for the record, your ship (ships?) looks nothing like the Normandy. But I prefer your version, all in all.

Snapping at the DEVs is an excellent way to get banned, so I advise you don't do it.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:20 am

I'm saying the exterior looks bad. The other ones are good, but the new one's outside aesthetics are a bit meh and does no justice to the ship's namesake.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:34 am

Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 2012-012

The inside is good though.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:19 am

The insides are epic. It's the outside that needs work. Not on that one, but the new one with the awkwardly placed engines and seemingly unoptimized design.
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:50 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:

My point exactly.
Just for the record, your ship (ships?) looks nothing like the Normandy. But I prefer your version, all in all.

Snapping at the DEVs is an excellent way to get banned, so I advise you don't do it.

haha, snapping your funny. Another note: We just got through arguing over the silly name and then legion has the nerve to make a comment right after i post something, minutes after i post something. I don't take to kindly to people who want to argue and then make snide remarks after he admitted he got into trouble over silly little squabbles on other forums.

Last edited by xanex21 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:51 am

Legion wrote:
The insides are epic. It's the outside that needs work. Not on that one, but the new one with the awkwardly placed engines and seemingly unoptimized design.

that design is the previous design, what about the black one.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:52 am

That is the black one, I think.
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:03 pm

i like how you are still complaining about the name. I briefly read over what you said earlier so missed some parts. You just can't let it go can you.
Legion:"does no justice to the ship's namesake. "

Like i said before i'm not changing the name.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:42 pm

What.

Stop connecting the dots on a blank sheet of paper, dude. I'm saying it isn't as sleek as your earlier version or, for that matter, the Normandy itself due to the massive engines. Here I am shitting rainbows and you still find problems to whine about. Jesus Christ.

And you're the only one making the snide remarks here, son.
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:56 pm

I just quoted you. If you want me to stop whining watch what you say.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Legion wrote:
What.

Stop connecting the dots on a blank sheet of paper, dude. I'm saying it isn't as sleek as your earlier version or, for that matter, the Normandy itself due to the massive engines. Here I am shitting rainbows and you still find problems to whine about. Jesus Christ.

And you're the only one making the snide remarks here, son.

You two, stop it, or you'll both get a 5 day ban.
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:12 pm

haha..... im guessing you have consensus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normandy Mark IX (Updated)   Normandy Mark IX (Updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normandy Mark IX (Updated)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Ship Design Area-
Jump to: