Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Arc III: Corruption

Go down 
+14
Ivan2006
Luna
Lightspeed
Commander Error
Tau
MrTargareyan
DeadlyMiddie
Tiel+
Caramell
ACH0225
Julo
Soul of Jack
Delta
Hierarch Fenway
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

Arc III: Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:49 pm

It has been 200 years since the final Virus controlled world fell.

Only 50 since the last vestiges of the Conspiracy were stamped out.

The sector has returned to an uneasy peace.

But something has been uncurling in the darkness between worlds. A terrible, vile thing. It was not sentient, though it could be argued that it is. It was not matter, but it could be argued that it is. It leaves no imprint of presence on our world.

Yet, it has. Approximately 1 standard week ago, the timeline shifted. Slightly. A minor rewrite, a small detail here or there. In the grand scheme of things, it made no real difference. Nobody noticed the changes, simply because they never realized the original timeline existed in the first place.

The change amounts to this; every government in the sector changed leaders at precisely the same time.

The Corruption waits.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

This is an Empire RP. And as such, it follows it's rules. I intend on taking this very far.

As always;

1.) No Godmodding, controlling other's actions to a huge extent. Self explanatory.

2.) No Overpowered stuff. If it's unbeatable or super powerful, chances are, it's overpowered. Don't use it.

3.) I am the GM. You listen to me. If I say jump, you say 'how high'.

Extra Info

1.) For one of the first times in history, an overarching galactic code has been established. Named the 'Perfectum Codice," this organization is a joint effort between the S.D.I, the E.C, and the U.G.C to enforce standard laws throughout the sector, whether they oversee government actions or smaller operations. It's law is enforced by a joint S.D.I, U.G.C, and E.C force. This organization's purpose was to prevent a web like the conspiracy from ever happening again, because it can quickly throw the sector into chaos, as it did 80 years ago.

2.) Superweapons. There are none.

Confused? Here's why; The Conspiracy. After agents of the conspiracy seized multiple extremely-powerful superweapons, they nearly destroyed countless highly important worlds. At the end of the crisis, every empire unanimously agreed to decommission and destroy their superweapons. The S.D.I oversaw this. A few nations refused to dismantle them, so the S.D.I destroyed them for those empires.

3.) The Corruption doesn't exist in the normal sense of the word. But it does. As such, you cannot really directly interact with it. That's my job; I will be handling corruption events. If they happen at all. It might just be a name. You don't know what corruption events will do.

4.) Superships are forbidden. Ships cannot exceed 1 km in any dimension, and this will be decided on a case-by-case basis (Your super-cube is forbidden). HOWEVER, any existing superships do NOT have to be destroyed, merely decommissioned and stripped of functional components, like weapons or reactors, and dumped in orbit around Halogen III. This applies to MILITARY ships. Not Civilian ships.

5.) Halogen III is the galactic junkyard. All old and destroyed ships and such is dumped in orbit around this planet. Kessler syndrome is SEVERE: Surface also uninhabitable.

6.) Maybe other things. BTW, as of this RP, the Conspiracy is rendered NULL and VOID. It was destroyed at the end of ARK II, 50 years ago.

Now... Application time.

Empire Name:

New Leader(s):

Government Type:

Alliances (if any):

Capital Planet:

Military Strength(Out of 10):

Economic Strength (Out of 10):

Societal Freedoms (Out of 10):

Brief Description:

Flag/Emblem (Optional):

Here's an example app for NeoRome:
Spoiler:

Perfectum Codice

Super-Weapon Measure

In response to the countless worlds destroyed during the Conspiracy Crisis, the first act of the Perfectum Codice is to outlaw and destroy all Super-Weapons in existence.

1.) Definition

A Super-Weapon is described as a military weapon designed to;

A.) Inflict extreme damage to planets, capable of completely destroying the planet or biosphere,

B.) Utilizes excessive amounts of energy or matter to achieve the above goal, on an order of magnitude greater than standard Starship reactors,\

C.) Is capable of achieving said extreme damage within minutes or hours of first firing.

2.) Destruction

All nations within the sector shall be required to;

A.) Deactivate ALL Super-Weapons in their possession within 3 standard days,

B.) Inform the Perfectum Codice of their possession of a Super-Weapon(s) within 5 standard days,

C.) Dismantle the Super-Weapon under the supervision of a Perfectum Codice fleet,

D.) Dispose of the primary Super-Weapon components properly through the Kia-Unix Black Hole.

The Perfectum Codice does not require that secondary components, such as hull plating or low-level electronics, be destroyed. These components may be recycled, which will be decided on a case-by-case basis.

3.) Non-Compliance

If any nation within the sector (and beyond) refuses to comply with this resolution;

A.) A Perfectum Codice fleet will be dispatched to dismantle the Super-Weapon for the nation,

B.) Diplomatic Sanctions shall be placed upon the nation,

Should the nation resist dismantling;

A.) The Super-Weapon will be destroyed with extreme prejudice by a Perfectum Codice fleet,

B.) The Perfectum Codice will declare the nation a high-level threat and will declare war.

3.) Ban

All nations within the sector are disallowed from;

A.) Constructing, funding, or otherwise promoting a Super-Weapon or an form thereof,

B.) Reactivating ancient artifacts (Such as ARK Stations) in any way, for any purpose, until the artifact can be verified as not being a Super-Weapon or capable of being used as one,

C.) Putting forth any resolution or measure which strikes down the Super-Weapon ban from the Perfectum Codice.

4.) Enforcement

The ban will be enforced by Perfectum Codice fleets with extreme prejudice. Any violations of the measure shall be dealt with swiftly, and severely.

Last edited by Robotnik on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Empire name: NSCD

New leader: Omega (Empire RP didn't happen so Omega can replace Theta)

Government type: semi democratic

Alliances: Skytherian colonies

Captain Planet: ARK-1 (like I even needed to tell you)

Military strength: 10/10

Economic strength: no form of currency, only raw materials, 5/10

Societal freedoms: 5/10

Brief description: Originally a few sentient machines created by the central AI of ARK-1 O.M.I.C, one of which, Alpha, rebelled and created the NSCD after defeating O.M.I.C. Alpha was murdered by his brother Theta who was under the influence of the virus, Alpha's final action was to transfer Omega's mind to the body of a dead Lamentor to grant him immunity. After Virus problem was solved, Theta was deemed too batshit insane to rule and Omega took his place.

Do you have a flag:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:50 pm

OOC: By superweapons, does that include super ships?

Empire Name: Cavnin Nation

New Leader(s): EVA (This time not a drone)

Government Type: Republic

Alliances (if any): EE, E.C.

Capital Planet: Kaylaly

Military Strength(Out of 10): 8

Economic Strength (Out of 10): 6

Societal Freedoms (Out of 10): 9

Brief Description: The Cavnin Nation is a group of Feline Humanoids known as Cavnin. The Cavnin Nation prides itself when it comes to military and their most loved method in battle is a healthy dose of drones and big guns. The ever famous leader CVN lives happily ever after (thats right I just said that). The Cavnin Nation has strong connections with the E.C. (or whatever it is called now, Ivan keeps changing it). They Have a grudge against robots and are even less fond of birds (which makes up just about 75% of the FC universe).

Flag/Emblem (Optional):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Yes. Superships as well- All ships now have a size limit of 1 km.

NCSD Accepted.

Cavnin accepted as well.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:03 pm

OOC: but we didn't do the kidnapping thing here

As for superships, Tormentors are cut in half to 1km, and the Archetype is shrunk to 1km, but retains the shiva cannon, which isn't really a super weapon.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Can I get an exact year? Before or after 2836 CE?
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Prototype wrote:
OOC: but we didn't do the kidnapping thing here
OOC: If you are talking to me that has nothing to do with the robot grudge. Uh ok, the Scourge is now obsolete...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Empire Name: Hexalan Conglomerate

New Leader(s): Director Vicheza (supported by Ishval and Indigo CEOs) and the Lord of Admirals Qua (supported by Radon, Cybran, and Hex CEOs)

Government Type: Democratic Stratocracy

Capital Planet: Galliva (Alshain I)

Military Strength(Out of 10): 9

Economic Strength (Out of 10): 4

Societal Freedoms (Out of 10): 2

Brief Description: According to the people, little has changed of yet - service is still compulsory, armed land and space patrols are still frequent, border control is still strict, most still live in the mega-apartments of the few ecumenopoli present. All that has truly changed is the location of the governmental facilities, which hasn't even moved more than a few systems away.

Comprising Companies:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Here we go again.

Empire Name: Taln Protectorate

New Leader(s): Nature of the Directorate prevents any sole leader from being named.

Government Type: Timocratic Oligarchy

Alliances (if any): Isolationist

Capital Planet: Cayla

Military Strength(Out of 10): 10

Economic Strength (Out of 10): 8

Societal Freedoms (Out of 10): 5

Brief Description: The Protectorate is a substantive region of space populated by an avian race known as the Tiens, divided into sectors which are overseen by a centralized government, which marshals the nation's significant military power in defense of territory and...offense, should the occasion call for it. In fact, one would think them to be in a perpetual state of preparing for war were they not familiar with the avian race's views on strategic supremacy. The best example of this trait lies in the kilometer-long Sovereignty class dreadnoughts - massive warships built at extravagant cost that are presumed to compose the backbone of the Protectorate navy.

Tiens as a whole are a very regimented people with a strong sense of duty, but don't typically extend this devotion to outsiders. This doesn't stop them from selling ships to them, however; the sale of surplus military gear and commercial vessels to the private sector has done much to consolidate the Protectorate's economical prowess.

Flag/Emblem (Optional): Arc III: Corruption Talnlogo
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Hexalan accepted. Be wary, you walk a fine line between independent empire and a mega-corporation overseen by the Perfectum Codice.

Taln Protectorate also accepted. I presume that your previous larger ships were dumped to Halogen III, and that there was a lot of them. Noted.

I am slowly creating a list of resolutions the Perfectum Codice has passed and actively enforces.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:44 am

Empire Name: Batiss Combine

New Leader(s): Central Council Speakers and Chairmen Karesh'Ni and Ivan Y. G. Tarasov III

Government Type: Provincial Social Republic, Monarchical Conglomerate

Alliances (if any): Pending

Capital Planet: Mundesh

Military Strength(Out of 10): 8 (about 1/3 of power is held by the Clans, and about 2/3 of total power is defense)

Economic Strength (Out of 10): 5.5 (internal economy is strong, but import/export is mostly specialized military equipment and raw materials)

Societal Freedoms (Out of 10): Varies among the Houses, average about 7

Brief Description: One nation, forged in the fires of ancient expansion and turmoil, stands alone and resilient in the sheath of the Bata Veil. Five Noble Houses and several lesser Clans are united by the Central government. The Combine was largely unaffected by the Conspiracy, partially due to its malleable nature, and therefore does not adhere perfectly to the Codice (not internally, at least). The area of space surrounding the Combine's territory is heavily monitored with multiple sensor nets, both in realspace and hyperspace. Most planets are guarded by orbital defense networks, and many peripheral worlds contain fail-safes on the surface. Commanders are highly trained in guerrilla-like tactics, as well as many others. Demographic composition is (roughly) 65% Feles, 25% Human, 8% Tien, 2% other.

Flag/Emblem (Optional): Arc III: Corruption GQGcLFo
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:43 am

Empire Name: Obsidian Syndicate

New Leader(s): Jack Root, Little, Nex, Soulsearcher

Government Type: 4 Man Dictatorship

Alliances (if any): U.G.C, Pending

Capital Planet: Xradth

Military Strength(Out of 10): 9.5

Brief Description: Endians originally were comprised of 10 clans working together on the major problems of each clan. Then the Ancients came down one last time before disappearing and the 4 Overlords came with them. Endians stick to their code of honor and the Overlords orders.

Flag/Emblem (Optional):

Last edited by Soul of Jack on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:53 am

Fen; Am I allowed to retain battlestar-class ships? While they do exceed 1 km (largest is 1.5 km length), they are (in keeping with my personal tradition) significantly under-armed.

If not, I'll figure something out.

Empire Name: The Commonwealth of Systems

New Leader(s): Rynael Terrannus / "Archangel Markus"

Government Type: Democracy

Alliances (if any): N/A - Independent, and somewhat removed from galactic events.

Capital Planet: Polaria

Military Strength(Out of 10): 4

Economic Strength (Out of 10): 8

Societal Freedoms (Out of 10): 7

Brief Description: Formed from the ancient Terran Commonwealth of Nations, the CoS continues the role of the CoN. A democratically-run, economic and social paradise, with something of a utopian feel to it. Located over 10 star systems on the edge of the 1st Spiral Arm of the galaxy, they take little interest in events near the Core.

Flag/Emblem (Optional): Will find later?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:15 am

The Conspiracy was destroyed at the end of Arc II?
What did I miss?
Oh, wait, ACH and [blargh] became [trololo] due to [insert greek mythology here].
I am fine with that.

Also, what will happen to the empire RP on the other forum once fr0st gets stuff done on that part?
It isn"t finished, but it was in the timeline after the...

Whatever, how is the Perfectum Codice governed? Is it a triumvirate consisting of one representant of each alliance?
Because that is, as far as I am concerned in terms of galactic diplomacy at the end of ARC-2, the most sensible idea.

I will join once that has been dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 am

Empire Name: Fragmenti Symphoniae

New Leader: Metus(Fear)

Government Type: Collective (The leader is the most occurring emotion in the collective (the former one was Exspectatio(Curiosity)))

Alliances: None

Capital Planet: Crystallus

Military Strength: 3

Economic Strength: 6

Societal Freedoms: 10

Brief Description: The Fragmenti Symphoniae are a race of crystal beings, that are especially focused on exploring/understanding the universe. Their ships are made of the same hypercrystals as the Fragmenti are, which allows the Fragmenti to "merge" with their ships. One problem of the Fragmenti is, that they can't reproduce and don't have a high population. This is because the hypercrystals, the bodies of the Fragmenti, alone are not sentient, they only carry the mind of Fragmenti, which is located in hyperspace. That doesn't mean, that the Fragmenti are immortal, they can be killed, if the shard, which is connected to the hyperspace mind, is to small to carry the mind. The mind can also get disconnected from the body, if a high-enrgy blast hits the carrying fragment, which is glowing red. Their ships can't get to big either, as a mind cannot control a crystal, even if it is connected to the soul-shard, which is more than 1km away.
The Fragmenti can feel the hyper- and subspace. If something is happening in hyper- or subspace, they'll be the first ones who know it.  

Flag/Emblem (Optional):
Arc III: Corruption Hexagon_ring_avatar_2_0_by_skyhookers-d4t4zss
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:31 am

Batiss accepted.

Obsidian denied. You know why.

Commonwealth accepted. Yes, you have a slight exception because they aren't warships. I will change that; Superships used for WAR are disallowed. Civilian ships can be bigger, up to 5 km.

And Ivan, i'm throwing out the empire RP because I have NO IDEA what was happening in that and we're probably stuck on this forum forever. Conspiracy is dead because it's the most logical course of action for the new Ark, end one story before beginning another.

The Perfectum Codice is governed by representatives from every empire, in two branches. The first is the Majority, where each empire gets representatives based on their size. The second is the Aequalis, where each empire gets an equal amount of representatives. Resolutions go through one, the other, or both, before being sent to Vitreus, the powerful AI. It makes some final comments on the resolution before it goes into effect, during which the resolution can be edited.

Julo, that is a completely new race. If you could elaborate on how it arrived in our sector, and history, I will accept you. But right now, you seem dead-set on having ancient empire remnants in our RP's.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:39 am

Since when have ancient empire remnants been a bad thing.

Oh wait, yeah, pretty much killed the last two RPs with them.

Also why are you saying ark instead of arc?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:04 pm

The corruption strikes.

Once applications are over, I will be choosing an agent at random. He will be an agent of the corruption and will complete my orders. If you receive a PM, you have been chosen.

You will not know who is the agent.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Empire Name: Strigiforme Empire

New Leader(s): Council changed, Leader is hardly relevant

Government Type: Pseudo-Republican Fascist Oligopolic Empire

Alliances (if any): SDI

Capital Planet: Cuuyth

Military Strength(Out of 10): 9

Economic Strength (Out of 10): 7

Brief Description: An ancient, large, militant empire of owls. They used to be conquering the universe, but nowadays they are isolationist, having few diplomatic relations aside from the occasional pirates they definitely don't fund and give weapons to to raid the EC, and the Perfectum.

Flag/Emblem (Optional): Later

Last edited by ACH0225 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Empire Name: The Zuguthian Empire

New Leader(s): George Tequino (Emperor), Daynel DeReitz (Advisor from TechTron Industries), Slazwjyerq (Advisor of Zuguth), Alexander Denexi (Advisor from ZeghyNet Industries), Marlena Tecenya (Military advisor) and Arc III: Corruption Ceo1Yfd (Financial advisor)

Government Type: Democracy

Alliances (if any): Member of the U.G.C

Capital Planet: Zuguth

Military Strength (Out of 10): 5

Societal Freedoms (Out of 10): 9

Brief Description: The Zuguthian Empire is what remains after the fall of the Technotronic Dictatorship. Currently not that strong, neither military or financially, but it still rebuilding itself.

Flag/Emblem (Optional): WIP
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Robotnik wrote:
Hexalan accepted. Be wary, you walk a fine line between independent empire and a mega-corporation overseen by the Perfectum Codice.

Taln Protectorate also accepted. I presume that your previous larger ships were dumped to Halogen III, and that there was a lot of them. Noted.

If I could keep a few of the Sov's, though...some of them are so old as to be combat ineffective by this point in time.

Also, degrade economical strength by 1, if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Robotnik wrote:
The corruption strikes.

Once applications are over, I will be choosing an agent at random. He will be an agent of the corruption and will complete my orders. If you receive a PM, you have been chosen.

You will not know who is the agent.
Don't choose me I'm on holiday
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:01 pm

You can change it yourself Tiel, and yes, I'll allow older models, as they fall under the historical classification of ships; Historically significant or ancient ships (Older than 50 years, from the date of passage 50 years ago, so it's build date being at least 100 years ago), do not have to be dumped, but they may remain in service of the empire. Upgrading removes their historical classification, and then it becomes illegal.

Zuguthian accepted.

Strigiforme... I want to accept you, but your wording in your description is hard to understand. rewrite it pl0x? Then I can accept.

And you have to obey the Perfectum Codice. Violating it's laws, especially the super-ship and super-weapon ones, pretty much means the entire sector is at war with you.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Empire Name: The UTA

Current President: George Langton.
Government: Democratic Alliance.
Capital: New Solace.

Alliances: Non-Aggression pact with terran factions.

Military Strenght: 8
Economic Strength: 7
Social Strength: 10

Well those were good peaceful times on terran worlds after the conspiracy incident. Yet the SoF senses something rotten, the specters report disturbing news and the Exsolutus suggested a threat is coming, and so the UTN war machine is on the move again ...

Arc III: Corruption UTN1Chrome_zps8fea0cb6
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Robotnik wrote:

And you have to obey the Perfectum Codice. Violating it's laws, especially the super-ship and super-weapon ones, pretty much means the entire sector is at war with you.

I guess it is all fine so long nobody knows about it Wink . Also the format becomes somewhat questionable with overall max point allocation undefined and other sort of gray areas, did you rush this one up Fen ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arc III: Corruption
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next