Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Arc III: Corruption

Go down 
+14
Ivan2006
Luna
Lightspeed
Commander Error
Tau
MrTargareyan
DeadlyMiddie
Tiel+
Caramell
ACH0225
Julo
Soul of Jack
Delta
Hierarch Fenway
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:01 am

Ivan, two things;

1.) I'm pretty sure EVERYONE is sick of you saying [Redacted] this and [Redacted] that. It was alright in some situations, but every one of your posts contains it, or something of the sort. It's annoying, really.

2.) Same thing with the conspiracy. I gave you the go-ahead to use it, gain power, etc. for RP purposes. And what happens? You go around, waving it around like a banner saying, "I HAVE ULTIMATE POWER," While simultaneously wearing a shirt saying, "Come at me bro." You've overstepped the bounds of what I have allowed, and as of now, I am revoking my decision to allow for your powers. You were meant to bring BALANCE to the RP's, not leave it in [Redacted].

I hate to see you go, really, but if you really want to go, then go. Your empire will be attributed to have been destroyed once it was traced as the origin of the conspiracy. No big deal, just a quick rewrite and boom. Problem solved.

CORRUPTION EVENT: History has been rewritten. The favorite snack of Hierarch Fenway is now officially the Sweetroll. It is unknown how many other historical figures have been affected.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:23 am

Bugger, there goes operation [redacted].
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:32 am

Prototype wrote:
[redacted]

Shots fired.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:40 am

CORRUPTION EVENT: Everything is now [Redacted]

Prototype, [Redacted]. [Redacted] it. [Redacted] velocity of an unladen [Redacted]

Tau, [Redacted] in the forest [Redacted] a herring!
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:04 am

Please Fen, don't support this. It'll kill the RP before it even started.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:30 am

Tau wrote:
Prototype wrote:
[redacted]

Shots fired.

What? I genuinely had a scheme called that.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:04 pm

...Can we all NOT redact the living shit out of our posts?

It's fucking annoying and contributed SFA to the thread.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:52 pm

CORRUPTION EVENT: RP is now closed. Fen is leaving. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:54 pm

CORRUPTION EVENT: ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US ME
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:07 pm

Oh for fucks sake.

Not this again, this one is even sillier.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:11 pm

I cancel my departure.
I acted in affect.
But the conspiracy is gone, so there is little left to redact, for those who disliked it.
I may still do some secret service stuff, but leaving out the maniacal laughing every 5 minutes and actually having a proper idea of what my strenghts and weaknesses are.

Conspiracy intelligence update:
Changeling, continue. As of now the way Fenway operates this RP, I see no problem.
Brutus, as due to passed time (and people dieing) between RPs and the destruction of the conspiracy, Operation Ides of March cannot be executed. Look at your inbox at my forum.
Everyone else: As you do not have EIN-missions planned and/or assigned, there are no changes for you.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyMiddie
DeadlyMiddie

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:06 pm

So, are we starting?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:17 pm

DeadlyMiddie wrote:
So, are we starting?
IDK.
OOC: How is a Perfectum treaty properly proposed?
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Conspiracy theory: What if Fenway's going to GM through one of the players without getting involved directly! Maybe he just needed an excuse to "quit!" :O

:O

:O :
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:36 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
Conspiracy theory: What if Fenway's going to GM through one of the players without getting involved directly! Maybe he just needed an excuse to "quit!" :O

][spoiler=:
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Remember what happened last time Fenway quit? And there was a lot more drama last time.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Dunno, when it comes to it I'd say it is better to convince someone not to quit, I wont beg anyone but I will do try to make my point as to why someone should remain. If he doesn’t quit at all, the better .
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Dunno, when it comes to it I'd say it is better to convince someone not to quit, I wont beg anyone but I will do try to make my point as to why someone should remain. If he doesn’t quit at all, the better .
I think Fenway thought he had made me quit by destroying the conspiracy.
However, I do understand his points for why he did that and I think I deserved a setback after annoying the entire forum with my [redacted]s.
So, while he did destroy the conspiracy and it indeed IS difficult to rebuild it with the Perfectum in place, I may still use some secret service activity to gain an advantage, but definetly not like last time. that just was bound to fail considering how I behaved.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Oookay,i am going to start. EVEN IF INVALID.

Research.

Civil : Government funding civilian research centers. The project? a new type of cyber-amp for the civilian market

Military : Research of better lens for laser weapons,using a new type of crystal. Results are promising.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Construction.

Military: Basic maintenance for the border fleets [Update of operating systems,maintenance of reactors and lasers. ETA: 2 posts ]

Civilian: Funding to the creation of a civillian freighter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diplomacy : Sending diplomatic ships to the Orion Confederation,carrying a small amount of goods as a token of appreciation and friendship.

MESSAGE TO ORION CONFED.

"Maybe one day we can do war exercises together,we need to show our flag"
Back to top Go down
DeadlyMiddie
DeadlyMiddie

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Civil: The Census is taken place. Completion Time: 1 post Building a civilian shipyard over Wispar II.
Military: Nothing of note.
Research: Project Supernova. This is a project to upgrade the F.N.Es (Fusion Neutron Emitters) currently installed on Orion Confederation capital ships and cruisers. This project should increase power and damage by 40%.

//TRANSMISSION TO DARKSTAR CO//
We would be happy to conduct fleet/ground force exercises. Our 2nd Fleet is available. Name a system for the exercises.
//END TRANSMISSION//
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:34 am

OOC: Cancelling leave. I'll hold out a bit longer.

Also, I added the Super-Weapon measure. BTW, ARK stations are no longer allowed to be activated. Doing so is BAD.

Follow the example of the Super-Weapon measure, Ivan. That's the format to build it in. You will submit it to the floor, and all nations will either accept it, request changes be made, or deny it. You want as many people to accept it as possible; Depending on the measure, and the popularity, I will decide whether to reject it or accept it.

You can ask the AI for advice, in which I will give you advice on what the resolution will do (pretty much OOC info).

5 other measures were passed in the Perfectum Codice, I am drafting those. These are;

1.) Super-Ship Act: Outlaws military super-ships.

2.) Military Research Act: Enforces regulation by the Perfectum Codice on research projects, outlaws dangerous/insane research.

3.) FTL Exploration Act: Prevents new stars from being explored directly through FTL travel, instead requiring those stars to be first reached conventionally.

4.) Neutral World Act: Defines several important worlds as 'Neutral Worlds,' such as the recently rediscovered Earth (Yes i'm doing this), which means no empire can claim them, and the planet is protected

5.) Inhumane Weapon Act: Defines various conventional, biological, chemical, radiological, and nuclear weapons as Inhumane and bans their production and use.

I will give my first RP post soon.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:28 am

MESSAGE TO ORION CONFED.

"Antares III System. There,our ground troops can change experience and our ships can do live training with drones."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military : Still refiting...[ETA 1 post]
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:00 am

Zuguth Daily
------------------
New Codice slows research
The recently passed Perfectum Codice outlaws dangerous and insane research. Studies show that this might decrease the amount of research by ZeghyNet Industries by about 15%, and TechTron Industries up to 37%.
"These studies are outrageous" says Daynel DeReitz, CEO of TechTron Industries.
"We have never performed anything else than safe and sane research for the best of the people, and to ensure success of future generations and the poor and homeless."

New mechs on the way
Military advisor Marlena Tecenya has confirmed that a new type of mechs will be produced.
"These mechs will be tougher than the ones we had during the Technotronic Dictatorship." Tecenya states.
"Those mechs were made for testing new technology, rather than keeping the pilot safe and carrying a lot of firepower. The new mechs will only have what's necessary, and will therefore be lighter, stronger, faster and pack a bigger punch."
The research for the mechs is already finished, and production will start soon.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:32 am

Hierarch Fenway wrote:

5.) Inhumane Weapon Act: Defines various conventional, biological, chemical, radiological, and nuclear weapons as Inhumane and bans their production and use.

OOC: Would it not make sense to have mind-controlling psionics there was well? Yes, I am putting a weapon there that technically only I can use. Still, mind control could be counted as inhumane.

OOC-2: considering military is important, I have made a chart to compare ranks of different factions. So far it consists of Moboquestrian Republic ranks and the ranks of RL countries USA, Germany and Austria for good measure. Do not list cadet ranks, I already left them out in Germany because they have just too many of those.
You should be capable of copying and afterwards modifying it. Send me a modified version or (prefered) the column(s) for your faction and I will add them.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:13 am

:::ARK-1:::

:::SECTOR 4:::
:::RESEARCH DIVISION 37C:::

Omega had overseen the operation from start to finish, the whole initiative had been going in for years, and had produced so many failures. The project was nearing completion, they had finally produced a stable specimen. It was only a matter of days before it was ready.

Of course the perfectum codice would not approve of it, the very idea seemed insane, but Omega knew damn well that even though the codice held the greatest military in history, they still couldn't storm the ARK, and the reason was simple: they destroyed all weapons capable of doing so. But the codice would still be a problem, they had clashed before, though the codice did well to mask it, there were still old tensions and prejudices, and quite rightly so with regards to the terrible if brief reign of terror created by Theta at the hands of the virus.

The room was filled with science and engineering units all working around a central liquid filled tube, they were continuously monitoring the status of its contents, watching for any drastic change. All signs appeared normal, this time it would work.

:::END:::
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:06 pm

:: Deep in the Vaults ::

:: Area 36-A ::
:: Drydock 5 ::

Jack was overseeing the to the final touches to the Cry of the Fallen. The Codice would skin the Overlords alive if they found out about this Dred. They needed new allies.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc III: Corruption   Arc III: Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arc III: Corruption
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next