Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too)

Go down 
+2
Ljubljana
MercurySteam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too) Empty
PostSubject: FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too)   FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:13 am

OH bitter nostalgia, why dost thy warm tendrils wrap 'round our hearts only to tear them asunder!

Seriously though I've been feeling really nostalgic/feely lately

Halo fans, remember the days before Reach was made and Karen Traviss happened and the franchise got all shitty? Just listen to Never Forget and think back to when a Spartan was a Spartan and the story had some amount of depth.

Anyone else feeling feely/nostalgic about anything?
Back to top Go down
Ljubljana
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too)   FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:18 am

I'm moving for the 5th time in as many years and my entire childhood/home is literally dead, so yes. It doesn't help that all my music is either sad or angry.

FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too) 52819724032396010

EDIT: You'll cowards don't even feel no gf

Moar Edit: Here's some feely music:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too)   FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:52 am

Halo 4 wasn't a bad game. Not necessarily a good Halo game, but it's not a bad game. Unless you're like me in which case you think any Halo game is at least okay and are just happy they're adding more to the story in the games and don't have to bother reading the comics, books, and etc. Unless you're a clone of me and don't really care if story is conveyed by game or otherwise. I really hope no one is like me.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too)   FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:17 am

Vinyl wrote:
Halo 4 wasn't a bad game. Not necessarily a good Halo game, but it's not a bad game. Unless you're like me in which case you think any Halo game is at least okay and are just happy they're adding more to the story in the games and don't have to bother reading the comics, books, and etc. Unless you're a clone of me and don't really care if story is conveyed by game or otherwise. I really hope no one is like me.
GOD halo 4's story sucked. Sucked so bad. Completely lacked the sense of mystery and adventure and depth and Haloness that made the trilogy. They had plenty of opportunities to have a really good comeback and nope! "Let's just throw some really incoherent stuff together that only people that read the books understand, but hate because we twisted and demented it so much, and half-explain it to the people that only play the games! Oh, let's also bring the covenant back as an enemy because killing unggoy was obviously the thing that the first three games had that made them good. Yeah, we won't explain that to the guys that stuck through all the way and read the novels either." Fucked up the Didact's and Librarian's character SO MUCH. I WANT TO THROW SOMETHING OUT OF A WINDOW. Glasslands was such awful slop that I couldn't bring myself to read either of Traviss's other two Halo books.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too)   FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:42 am

I played cave story yesterday. It's a good game.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too)   FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:26 am

That's three games worth of feels, all in one.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too)   FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 am

I think I still own Halo 3...Or was that 2? Never actually finished it.
I should go Finish it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too)   FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FEELS. (mostly Halo but other stuff too)
Page 1 of 1