Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Google crash caused by the Illuminati.

Go down 
+8
Tiel+
ACH0225
Soul of Jack
MercurySteam
fr0stbyte124
Iv121
Delta
Commander Kobialka
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Empty
PostSubject: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:39 am

Google crashed yesterday and it's clearly the work of the Illuminati.

clicky:

Proof of Illuminati involvement found in the 1990's card game:

Okay joking aside, does anyone know why it really crashed? I can't find anything about it on the web but I'm interested in knowing.

Last edited by Commander Shane Kobialka on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 am

https://imgur.com/gallery/sB46sHZ

Seriously, I did not know google crashed until I found that image yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Did it really only last 2 minutes? Not as significant as I thought when I was told this morning.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Well the fact all of Google’s servers crashed or became inaccessible is quite significant considering how many there are. Not sure how they linked up but I do believe a person did it …
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:53 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
Did it really only last 2 minutes? Not as significant as I thought when I was told this morning.
It is significant because the Google has ~2.5 million servers over 12 datacenters, and is the most redundant and distributed infrastructure in the world. And all of it went down for two minutes. That shouldn't be possible.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
It is significant because the Google has ~2.5 million servers over 12 datacenters, and is the most redundant and distributed infrastructure in the world.  And all of it went down for two minutes.  That shouldn't be possible.
So what you're saying is the world is ending.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Well. Time to enter the ARK then!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Heh heh heh heh heh.....

My agents have done their work. Owl.exe was a success!
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:42 pm

OH NO I WAS RIGHT. IT IS THE ILLUMINATI AAAAAAAAAAH! so... anyone have any other theories as to how this could've happened?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:51 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
It is significant because the Google has ~2.5 million servers over 12 datacenters, and is the most redundant and distributed infrastructure in the world.  And all of it went down for two minutes.  That shouldn't be possible.
Anything fabricated by frail humans can and will fail, as comrade ACH has proven.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:19 am

It was the United States gubmint testing their internet kill switch.

Don't judge me...
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:19 am

My theory is someone at Google done goof'd
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:19 am

Some guy in his basement probably got up one morning and decided to hack google.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:00 am

Couse why not ! Who knows what they did in these two minutes google was all down... I wonder if there is a central server or server network that handles the querries, it would make much more sense to me that this was the weak link that got shut down instead of the whole google server network.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:24 am

Clearly someone didn´t read the instructions carefully enough when updating the server software which they have to do at all servers at once, considering they all are supposed to do the exact same mat any given time.
Or someone hacked PRISM.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:05 pm

MrTargareyan wrote:
Some guy in his basement probably got up one morning and decided to hack google.
If someone could bring google down whenever they wanted, it would have happened a hundred times by now.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:58 am

Don't be so sure, it's a game of catch between the hacker and the security team, one finds an exploit and uses it, the other fixes that exploit so you won't be able to use it again, each time you need to find a new exploit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google crash caused by the Illuminati.   Google crash caused by the Illuminati. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google crash caused by the Illuminati.
Page 1 of 1