Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Assassin Robot

Go down 
+18
Last_Jedi_Standing
Soul of Jack
Shiva
Laibach
Keon
GroundBurg_Coder13
Cool3303
GLaDOS
Commander Error
ACH0225
Apokalypse
ALOT
Danice123
ectrimble20
tonyri
The Schmetterling
fr0stbyte124
TinkerPox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TinkerPox
TinkerPox

Assassin Robot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Cool3303 wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
No. NO. NO. No.

That's what the customization ideas we discussed were about. You make it either a T1 or a T5, depending on what you want.

And also, shields take a lot of power, they will only be active in dangerous situations, and if you don't make your ship air tight, they you are mentally disabled.

lol! seems you are Mentally Disabled A shield must be formed like A buble around the Ship If it wouldn´t be like this it wouldn´t work and You´l need the big Ships for Space not for the Ground ( yes there is no air in Space Very Happy )
And to anyone Else the easiest shield is the magnetic Field why you shouldn´t use it ( if it is used right it lets your own projectiles pass through)
The Energy Shields are much complexer to build up and charged objects could pass it so it wouldn´t make sense to only use these
( scratch I didn´t know the death star has no shields maybe luke passed it (The physic of Star wars is Stupid))
he snuck in on a shuttle
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Cool3303 wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
No. NO. NO. No.

That's what the customization ideas we discussed were about. You make it either a T1 or a T5, depending on what you want.

And also, shields take a lot of power, they will only be active in dangerous situations, and if you don't make your ship air tight, they you are mentally disabled.

lol! seems you are Mentally Disabled A shield must be formed like A buble around the Ship If it wouldn´t be like this it wouldn´t work and You´l need the big Ships for Space not for the Ground ( yes there is no air in Space Very Happy )
And to anyone Else the easiest shield is the magnetic Field why you shouldn´t use it ( if it is used right it lets your own projectiles pass through)
The Energy Shields are much complexer to build up and charged objects could pass it so it wouldn´t make sense to only use these
( scratch I didn´t know the death star has no shields maybe luke passed it (The physic of Star wars is Stupid))

Okay, so you come in and post here, knowing nothing about this mod, and then write a barely coherent reply saying why I'm mentally disabled? You didn't even point out why I'm supposedly "mentally disabled".
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Cool3303 wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
No. NO. NO. No.

Okay, so you come in and post here, knowing nothing about this mod, and then write a barely coherent reply saying why I'm mentally disabled? You didn't even point out why I'm supposedly "mentally disabled".

He said you were mentally disabled because you didnt say shields would be bubbly. He also beleives in electromagnetic shields, which only block some ballistics and polarized weaponry, like the plasma torpedoes the Covenent use, they are plasma retained by an electromagnetic field
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Also you said it first, Doc.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:48 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Cool3303 wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
No. NO. NO. No.

He said you were mentally disabled because you didnt say shields would be bubbly. He also beleives in electromagnetic shields, which only block some ballistics and polarized weaponry, like the plasma torpedoes the Covenent use, they are plasma retained by an electromagnetic field

That makes a lot more sense. Yes, I know shields will be bubbles, I've seen
enough Sci-fi shows to know that. Plus, current theorized shields are bubbles
as well. However, shields will block most weapons, and virtually all impacts,
excluding drones. That's why they're so important.
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:51 am

afro afro afro afro afro
Got you
Dr.Mackeroth

My Science Fiction makes mor sense than yours
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Cool3303 wrote:
afro afro afro afro afro
Got you
Dr.Mackeroth

My Science Fiction makes mor sense than yours

You just have no idea, do you?
With a press of a button I can ban you, yet you come and post stupid comments
and mock me?
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Yes, but Shiva would get you. Cause SHE HAS THE POWER!
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:19 pm

daman200 wrote:
Yes, but Shiva would get you. Cause SHE HAS THE POWER!

Get who? Cool3303, or me?
Back to top Go down
GroundBurg_Coder13
GroundBurg_Coder13

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Doc, calm yourself. True you have the power to ban, but with such power comes responsibility to uphold the values of the team. We can't just go around banning people that say such things (which seemed like a harmless banter).
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 am

GroundBurg_Coder13 wrote:
Doc, calm yourself. True you have the power to ban, but with such power comes responsibility to uphold the values of the team. We can't just go around banning people that say such things (which seemed like a harmless banter).

Sorry, its just that he seems to insult me at every turn. Go read all of his posts, and tell me that you don't want to ban him.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:49 am

Yeah, but can you at least fix the Capitalization Errors? They really Annoy me for Some reason. I know you can mod edit stuff, go in all his posts and correct them, and nobody will know if you changed some words. Or sentences. Or posts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 am

To fix the Capitalization errors would be okay but not more
(ONe more word Keon and I transform you into a Ghast)
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Or you could fix them your self. And honestly, how did you get the power to turn me into a ghast? I thought only Mods, Super Mods, and Admins could change my title, posts, and banned status. And, anyway, I can't do anything to you, just whisper quiet suggestions to the Doctor and hope I can control his mind. Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:

Sorry, its just that he seems to insult me at every turn. Go read all of his posts, and tell me that you don't want to ban him.

It seems like they're all jokes, minor sarcasm or something
to be honest i think english is his 2nd or language, no offense...?
either that or he doesn't check what he writes after its down.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:47 pm

He can just use Microsoft Word or the apple variety, or Linux variety to spell check.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:

I don't want to ban him.
I WANT TO IP BAN HIM! Oh wait. I can't.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Keon wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:

I don't want to ban him.
I WANT TO IP BAN HIM! Oh wait. I can't.

Doesn't matter if you do want to, you can't, because you don't have the power.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Yeah, I know that. I do want to go in and correct all his posts though. And see him turn me into a ghast.
Can I be a Blaze though?
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 am

Admin Note: Cool it in here. My hammer calls to me.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Keon wrote:
Yeah, I know that. I do want to go in and correct all his posts though. And see him turn me into a ghast.
Can I be a Blaze though?

lol, i love the hidden note things
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Shiva wrote:
Blame Cool3303.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Shiva wrote:

I BOW TO THE MIGHTY SHIVA!

P.S. Mackeroth, I told you so.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: what is with the off-topic stuff?   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:30 pm

I think it's a great idea it makes it easier to kill all of you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Jack Root wrote:
I think it's a great idea it makes it easier to kill all of you. Twisted Evil
NNNEEECCCRRROOOPPPOOOSSSTTT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin Robot
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Idea Center-