Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Assassin Robot

Go down 
+18
Last_Jedi_Standing
Soul of Jack
Shiva
Laibach
Keon
GroundBurg_Coder13
Cool3303
GLaDOS
Commander Error
ACH0225
Apokalypse
ALOT
Danice123
ectrimble20
tonyri
The Schmetterling
fr0stbyte124
TinkerPox
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TinkerPox
TinkerPox

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:57 pm

These fast, cunning, and tactical robots can hunt down a single player by silently entering the ship, if not caught, it will fire it`s weapon that is going to take him out in one single shot, plus it would be awesome if these were very costly, as they have lots of infiltration equipment and can only take out players(Will kill other robots if nessacary). So players will be in hiding while they are being hunted, if they know!Plus they should be able to have groups of 3 and they can all together do multiple targets, but can`t find them easily if there is jammer.

Assassin Robot 2012-013

Above:Assassination
Back to top Go down
TinkerPox
TinkerPox

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Also perhaps there should be an infiltrator that can get into ships undectected with cloaking devices and plant charges on reactors,engines,shield generators, and even sabotage fighters,dropships, and ground vehicles such as hovertanks.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 pm

I suspect that loosing your super expensive ship to a bot may be less fun than you imagine.
Back to top Go down
TinkerPox
TinkerPox

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:48 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
I suspect that loosing your super expensive ship to a bot may be less fun than you imagine.
They would be very costly, and if they had security systems in place such as Infared,camereas, or even guards that wouldn`t happen!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

tacokingbob wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
They would be very costly, and if they had security systems in place such as Infared,camereas, or even guards that wouldn`t happen!

Again, everyone fails to realise: the hard part is getting on board the ship. Once there, all you require is some fancy equipment, and a fair amount of skill and luck, and boom!
Back to top Go down
TinkerPox
TinkerPox

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:45 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
tacokingbob wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:

Again, everyone fails to realise: the hard part is getting on board the ship. Once there, all you require is some fancy equipment, and a fair amount of skill and luck, and boom!
Exactly even the stealthiest Suspect will have to fly up to a ship or sneak up to it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
tonyri
tonyri

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:06 pm

tacokingbob wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
tacokingbob wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:

Exactly even the stealthiest Suspect will have to fly up to a ship or sneak up to it on the ground.
Ships are shielded. You can't just walk up to them and start drilling away. Firstly, everyone will know what you are doing because the shields will alert to damage, and Second, the shields are made to stop missiles and such. You can't pick through them. Even if you could, the ship would fill with space.

I also think that we are heading in the wrong direction with these ideas. Everyone that joins always wants to put in ideas like "You have to add this super nuclear missile thing that destroys the planet, but it costs ALOT" We need to think smaller. We can't have no weapons up until the top stage. We need to think smaller.
Back to top Go down
ectrimble20
DEV
DEV
ectrimble20

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Tonyri, I agree with you. However, due to your.... uhhh.... wtf are those ponys called? this lack of knowledge has killed the joke I had planned to write.

anyway, I agree, we do need to worry about T1, T2, and T3 well before we even consider T4/T5. You cannot built a nuclear warhead out of sand, it just don't work!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:49 pm

No. NO. NO. No.

That's what the customization ideas we discussed were about. You make it either a T1 or a T5, depending on what you want.

And also, shields take a lot of power, they will only be active in dangerous situations, and if you don't make your ship air tight, they you are mentally disabled.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:19 pm

tonyri wrote:
"You have to add this super nuclear missile thing that destroys the planet, but it costs ALOT"

Assassin Robot FTBxx

Couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:55 pm

I would trade my alot for a super nuclear missile thing any day.
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
ALOT
ALOT

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Danice123 wrote:

You have broken my heart Danice

Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:58 pm

ALOT wrote:
Danice123 wrote:

You have broken my heart Danice

Oh no Fr0stbyte, not again.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:00 pm

It wasn't me this time... Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:11 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
It wasn't me this time... Shocked

Then who was it? Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

Last edited by Dr. Mackeroth on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apokalypse

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:29 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
No. NO. NO. No.

That's what the customization ideas we discussed were about. You make it either a T1 or a T5, depending on what you want.

And also, shields take a lot of power, they will only be active in dangerous situations, and if you don't make your ship air tight, they you are mentally disabled.

death star... nuff said
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:43 am

The Death Star didn't have shields, it was too big, and it was air tight.
Back to top Go down
Apokalypse

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
but it got destroyed by a hole in the ship. was my point. i was sorta reinforcing what you said with an example
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:54 am

Apokalypse wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
but it got destroyed by a hole in the ship. was my point. i was sorta reinforcing what you said with an example
Right.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:54 am

What have we learned from this, NEVER HAVE YOUR THERMAL EXAUST PIPE BE LARGE ENOUGH FOR A FIGHTER!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
What have we learned from this, NEVER HAVE YOUR THERMAL EXAUST PIPE BE LARGE ENOUGH FOR A FIGHTER!

Most people would raise the shields when an enemy fighter is
approaching. But yes, you're right.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Most people would raise the shields when an enemy fighter is
approaching. But yes, you're right.

I was assuming the shields can only block lasers and light and heat projectiles, making ballistics much needed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:19 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

I was assuming the shields can only block lasers and light and heat projectiles, making ballistics much needed.

Armor. Armor will solve your ballistics problem, at least until the "bad guy" wears it down.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Daman200 uses Luke Skywalker! Its super effective! Death Star uses Darth Vader! It misses! Death Star is knocked out! Daman200 wins!

Pokememes. Always being hilarious.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Shields   Assassin Robot Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:30 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
No. NO. NO. No.

lol! seems you are Mentally Disabled A shield must be formed like A buble around the Ship If it wouldn´t be like this it wouldn´t work and You´l need the big Ships for Space not for the Ground ( yes there is no air in Space Very Happy )
And to anyone Else the easiest shield is the magnetic Field why you shouldn´t use it ( if it is used right it lets your own projectiles pass through)
The Energy Shields are much complexer to build up and charged objects could pass it so it wouldn´t make sense to only use these
( scratch I didn´t know the death star has no shields maybe luke passed it (The physic of Star wars is Stupid))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Robot   Assassin Robot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin Robot
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Idea Center-
Jump to: