Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!

Go down 
+13
scout37
Ivan2006
hyperlite
Keon
Tiel+
ACH0225
Laibach
Commander Error
Red Fang
GroundBurg_Coder13
fr0stbyte124
Shiva
The Schmetterling
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Actually, if you check out Tiel's forum, only he can approve of a registration, so not just anyone can join.
What´s the IP? I don´t know. Would you please tell me? If you don´t want to write it here, you can also PM me.
It's in the Move Forum thread, on page 11.
Is it hidden somewhere? I can´t find it.
I was wrong. It was on page 10, but Tiel's removed it. I don't know why. The post is about midway down the page, but it says "*link removed*". Sorry.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Actually, if you check out Tiel's forum, only he can approve of a registration, so not just anyone can join.
What´s the IP? I don´t know. Would you please tell me? If you don´t want to write it here, you can also PM me.
It's in the Move Forum thread, on page 11.
Is it hidden somewhere? I can´t find it.
I was wrong. It was on page 10, but Tiel's removed it. I don't know why. The post is about midway down the page, but it says "*link removed*". Sorry.

He removed it because a pitiful number of sentient beings were using it.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:05 am

Keon wrote:
First_Sith_Sitting wrote:
Don't go through the trouble of finding a way, either. Keon will probably think it's too slow.

Your website was kind of slow.

I just typed in the URL right now for the first time on this brand new laptop on the crappiest broadband connection known to man while downloading two 4gb games on Steam. It opened within 4 seconds. The frustrating thing is, you spend almost two months tweaking a website for maximum ossimness without any gain in return, but then Shiva's all like "I DUN GIVE CRAP!11!" then pops back in and out and I couldn't ever seem to figure out whether she was against or for it; never responded to any PMs or Hamachi. While your discretion is admirable I don't get the big deal. Everyone retained their rank on the new one, no one was boosted, not even me. And it clearly was 'nt slow, so please enlighten me as to what was the problemo grande back then.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 am

Tiel wrote:
Keon wrote:
Don't go through the trouble of finding a way, either. Keon will probably think it's too slow.

I just typed in the URL right now for the first time on this brand new laptop on the crappiest broadband connection known to man while downloading two 4gb games on Steam. It opened within 4 seconds. The frustrating thing is, you spend almost two months tweaking a website for maximum ossimness without any gain in return, but then Shiva's all like "I DUN GIVE CRAP!11!" then pops back in and out and I couldn't ever seem to figure out whether she was against or for it; never responded to any PMs or Hamachi. While your discretion is admirable I don't get the big deal. Everyone retained their rank on the new one, no one was boosted, not even me. And it clearly was 'nt slow, so please enlighten me as to what was the problemo grande back then.

I'm sorry, I know you put a lot of work in it. It would be like Frost throwing out my fighter code. I know that you spent a lot of time. The real problemo grande was that we had a schism. If we want to move we need to all agree. I'm sorry, I know that if if that happened to me I would be doing the same thing you are now, maybe worse. My earlier remark was insensitive, I'm sorry for saying that.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Keon wrote:

I'm sorry, I know you put a lot of work in it. It would be like Frost throwing out my fighter code. I know that you spent a lot of time. The real problemo grande was that we had a schism. If we want to move we need to all agree. I'm sorry, I know that if if that happened to me I would be doing the same thing you are now, maybe worse. My earlier remark was insensitive, I'm sorry for saying that.
Personally, I still think we should move to a better forum. I'd also have put up an announcement with a poll whether or not to switch, so the community could decide.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 am

Avenger_7 wrote:
Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Keon wrote:

Personally, I still think we should move to a better forum. I'd also have put up an announcement with a poll whether or not to switch, so the community could decide.

Okay. If tiel's still for it, I'll put up a poll.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Only Shiva can post announcements. Part of the reason I wanted some feedback from her.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Tiel wrote:
Only Shiva can post announcements. Part of the reason I wanted some feedback from her.

Fr0stbyte and I can post announcements. I have in the past.

What do you need to say?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Just a poll with the options

-I'm okay with this forum.

-I want to make the swap to the other forum

-I'm okay with this forum BUT I want some changes to be made.

-I like the other forum BUT I want some things altered.

For the actual post:

Tiel made a forum with different styling and usergroups, as well as some extra goodies and bugfixes. However, thus far Shiva has been unwilling to reply to any messages on the subject, and simply moving would likely create a schism. So, vote whether you want to switch or not, or point out anything you want changed before deciding. Tiel's forum is fully viewable, and of course, this Forumotion one is as well Wink if you want to examine either and voice concerns. That said, let the democratic process commence!
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:22 pm

I saw that you made the website, but just about EVERY topic is locked. Plus, I can't figure out my password.

Fix it!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Fenway wrote:
I saw that you made the website, but just about EVERY topic is locked. Plus, I can't figure out my password.

Fix it!

The entire forum is locked down. Every dev's account was premade so I could hardlink the dev blogs. Can't have people running around making accounts before the poll results come in, can we? :3
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:43 pm

and where might this poll be?
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:46 pm

It hasn't been made. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:22 pm

But i'm a dev...
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:55 pm

If the poll turns in favor of a new forum, the passwords will be PM'd.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm just going to say teils forum looks like it was made this century, and good job.

If the community has a schism, it's simple, start lobbing nukes somewhere near where people live until there isn't anymore disagreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!   I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAVE CREATED A WEBSITE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2