Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

I can't connect to any Forumotion website

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thel Vadam
Thel Vadam

I can't connect to any Forumotion website Empty
PostSubject: I can't connect to any Forumotion website   I can't connect to any Forumotion website Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:25 pm

I can't connect to any Forumotion website, I have to use a proxy. I haven't been able to connect to any Forumotion site since Saturday morning. Internet Explorer says it can't resolve DNS. I searched this on Google, and some other people are having the same problem... Does anyone esle here have this problem?
Back to top Go down
http://morphorum.forumotion.com/u9
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to any Forumotion website   I can't connect to any Forumotion website Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Thel Vadam wrote:
I can't connect to any Forumotion website, I have to use a proxy. I haven't been able to connect to any Forumotion site since Saturday morning. Internet Explorer says it can't resolve DNS. I searched this on Google, and some other people are having the same problem... Does anyone esle here have this problem?

I´ve had it as well, but now it´s working well again.
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to any Forumotion website   I can't connect to any Forumotion website Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:48 pm

DA HAX!
SOMEBODY HAXED TEH SERVER!
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to any Forumotion website   I can't connect to any Forumotion website Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:34 pm

COUNTA-HAX TIME!
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to any Forumotion website   I can't connect to any Forumotion website Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Thel Vadam wrote:
I had it from Friday afternoon to Saturday evening.
I thought I was the only one to have it, but seems I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to any Forumotion website   I can't connect to any Forumotion website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't connect to any Forumotion website
Page 1 of 1