Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Danice123's Dev. Log

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Danice123
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 24
Location : The Dankins

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
I have given up hope of this mod being ever being finished No

Unfortunately so have I. But its still fun to work on Smile

_________________
How did YOU find futurecraft?

2012-04-24 18:17:59 [INFO] <Kobialka> i found the minecraft forum topic and i was like :O
2012-04-24 18:18:07 [INFO] <Cian259> Cool
2012-04-24 18:18:35 [INFO] <Cian259> I was looking for a space RP and found it, I atually jizzed my pants XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbcentral.com
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Tue May 01, 2012 7:08 pm

I have not. If what that means is coding a completely new game, only roughly based on minecraft, so what? I will see this mod finished.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
avatar

Posts : 1835
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Wed May 02, 2012 1:42 am

I have not either. Right now I am putting in an hour of work every day, even though that means less sleep (so very tired). After this week, my schedule at work should be more relaxed so I'll be able to work at normal hours again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danice123
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 24
Location : The Dankins

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Wed May 02, 2012 11:50 am

What I meant was that I'm a little disappointed with the amount of progress lately. Myself included in that. Any real release seems so far away...

_________________
How did YOU find futurecraft?

2012-04-24 18:17:59 [INFO] <Kobialka> i found the minecraft forum topic and i was like :O
2012-04-24 18:18:07 [INFO] <Cian259> Cool
2012-04-24 18:18:35 [INFO] <Cian259> I was looking for a space RP and found it, I atually jizzed my pants XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbcentral.com
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Wed May 02, 2012 9:54 pm

I originally put the release time for about a year from now. You are fuffiling my expectations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Fri May 04, 2012 6:37 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
I have not either. Right now I am putting in an hour of work every day, even though that means less sleep (so very tired). After this week, my schedule at work should be more relaxed so I'll be able to work at normal hours again.

You think you know tired?

I spent last night in a tent, with a sleeping bag that was 5 degrees too cold, and 26 centimeters too short for me. I got somewhere between 3-4 hours sleep. All this was after several hours canoeing, a lot of which was in twilight, in damp clothes.

So very cold.

So very, very cold.

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 am

Looks like somebodies not a happy camper...

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2011-10-18
Location : Somewhere, somewhen.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Fri May 04, 2012 10:11 am

Meh, thats SHORT TERM tired, try going to bed at 4am every night and getting up at 8am three times a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Fri May 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Keon wrote:
Looks like somebodies not a happy camper...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danice123
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 24
Location : The Dankins

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Fri May 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:

You think you know tired?

I spent last night in a tent, with a sleeping bag that was 5 degrees too cold, and 26 centimeters too short for me. I got somewhere between 3-4 hours sleep. All this was after several hours canoeing, a lot of which was in twilight, in damp clothes.

So very cold.

So very, very cold.

You think you know tired?

Try staying up ALL night playing ping-pong, then leaving at 7 AM to go to Cross Country practice and run 6-8 miles.

Needless to say, I didn't run 6-8 miles.

_________________
How did YOU find futurecraft?

2012-04-24 18:17:59 [INFO] <Kobialka> i found the minecraft forum topic and i was like :O
2012-04-24 18:18:07 [INFO] <Cian259> Cool
2012-04-24 18:18:35 [INFO] <Cian259> I was looking for a space RP and found it, I atually jizzed my pants XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbcentral.com
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Sat May 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Keon wrote:
Looks like somebodies not a happy camper...

It's somebody's, not somebodies. And I was happy, just to let you know, the canoeing trip was great fun, I just didn't sleep.

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 67
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Sun May 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Danice123 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

You think you know tired?

I spent last night in a tent, with a sleeping bag that was 5 degrees too cold, and 26 centimeters too short for me. I got somewhere between 3-4 hours sleep. All this was after several hours canoeing, a lot of which was in twilight, in damp clothes.

So very cold.

So very, very cold.

You think you know tired?

Try staying up ALL night playing ping-pong, then leaving at 7 AM to go to Cross Country practice and run 6-8 miles.

Needless to say, I didn't run 6-8 miles.

I've been up over 24 hours, no coffee, went camping, set stuff up for a few hours, and couldn't go to sleep

now THAT'S hell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Sun May 06, 2012 10:51 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Danice123 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

You think you know tired?

I spent last night in a tent, with a sleeping bag that was 5 degrees too cold, and 26 centimeters too short for me. I got somewhere between 3-4 hours sleep. All this was after several hours canoeing, a lot of which was in twilight, in damp clothes.

So very cold.

So very, very cold.

You think you know tired?

Try staying up ALL night playing ping-pong, then leaving at 7 AM to go to Cross Country practice and run 6-8 miles.

Needless to say, I didn't run 6-8 miles.

I've been up over 24 hours, no coffee, went camping, set stuff up for a few hours, and couldn't go to sleep

now THAT'S hell

That is? Then I guess I don't really mind pascal's wager anymore. Heh, I can live with camping and staying up late!

I'm almost tempted to sin, just to go camping more.

And I don't see how this pertains to Danice's devving.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 744
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 21
Location : Your ship, stealin all ur cargoes

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 am

deerailment :rail: :explosion: :rail:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Mon May 07, 2012 10:35 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
deerailment :rail: :explosion: :rail:

Out. Now.

Also, you call doing that sort of excercise hard? Try doing (translated from owlish) Aerial fighting! Two whole days(12 hours, we divide our days into da and dight, EG when the sun sets, the next day starts) in near constant physical combat with weighted talons(Wood things that fit on the insides and points of talons, to blunt them) and bruises. The way it works is, the tournament is held over a body of water, and we clobber each other till we fall into the water, where we are rescued by owls on things that can be best described as large pontoon boats. I won, out of about 135 owls, all of which weigh slightly less than a small aircraft. Sleep, musts sleep. Need mosskv and sleep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 106
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Mon May 07, 2012 10:40 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
deerailment :rail: :explosion: :rail:

Out. Now.

Also, you call doing that sort of excercise hard? Try doing (translated from owlish) Aerial fighting! Two whole days(12 hours, we divide our days into da and dight, EG when the sun sets, the next day starts) in near constant physical combat with weighted talons(Wood things that fit on the insides and points of talons, to blunt them) and bruises. The way it works is, the tournament is held over a body of water, and we clobber each other till we fall into the water, where we are rescued by owls on things that can be best described as large pontoon boats. I won, out of about 135 owls, all of which weigh slightly less than a small aircraft. Sleep, musts sleep. Need mosskv and sleep!
...

Do you just make this stuff up, or are you getting it out of a book series? It doesn't seem quite like Guardians of Ga'Hool, but I don't know any other popular owl books.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 744
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 21
Location : Your ship, stealin all ur cargoes

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Mon May 07, 2012 11:56 pm

same. guardians of ga'hool is the only one i know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Tue May 08, 2012 7:17 am

superninjakiwi wrote:
same. guardians of ga'hool is the only one i know.

I think it is the only book about owls (well, fiction).

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Tue May 08, 2012 10:31 am

Well, I can see the battle talons from Ga'hoole. Only read 3 into the series though.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 744
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 21
Location : Your ship, stealin all ur cargoes

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Tue May 08, 2012 11:27 am

yeah, i kinda stoped reading them so i wouldent have even more overdue books.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Tue May 08, 2012 8:00 pm

I read those books. Completely innacurate, but amusing. Its also scary to think a human guessed about us, so after I read those books, I had a watcher assigned to watch the author of said books. And the only source I pull that information out of is my day to day activities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danice123
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 24
Location : The Dankins

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Tue May 08, 2012 9:06 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
deerailment :rail: :explosion: :rail:

Out. Now.

Also, you call doing that sort of excercise hard? Try doing (translated from owlish) Aerial fighting! Two whole days(12 hours, we divide our days into da and dight, EG when the sun sets, the next day starts) in near constant physical combat with weighted talons(Wood things that fit on the insides and points of talons, to blunt them) and bruises. The way it works is, the tournament is held over a body of water, and we clobber each other till we fall into the water, where we are rescued by owls on things that can be best described as large pontoon boats. I won, out of about 135 owls, all of which weigh slightly less than a small aircraft. Sleep, musts sleep. Need mosskv and sleep!

That sounds like a cross country meet in the rain. Except that we don't blunt our talons (Spikes on the bottom of the shoes)

And there usually a whole lot more than 135 of us.

_________________
How did YOU find futurecraft?

2012-04-24 18:17:59 [INFO] <Kobialka> i found the minecraft forum topic and i was like :O
2012-04-24 18:18:07 [INFO] <Cian259> Cool
2012-04-24 18:18:35 [INFO] <Cian259> I was looking for a space RP and found it, I atually jizzed my pants XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wbcentral.com
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Tue May 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Danice123 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
deerailment :rail: :explosion: :rail:

Out. Now.

Also, you call doing that sort of excercise hard? Try doing (translated from owlish) Aerial fighting! Two whole days(12 hours, we divide our days into day and night, EG when the sun sets, the next day starts) in near constant physical combat with weighted talons(Wood things that fit on the insides and points of talons, to blunt them) and bruises. The way it works is, the tournament is held over a body of water, and we clobber each other till we fall into the water, where we are rescued by owls on things that can be best described as large pontoon boats. I won, out of about 135 owls, all of which weigh slightly less than a small aircraft. Sleep, musts sleep. Need mosskv and sleep!

That sounds like a cross country meet in the rain. Except that we don't blunt our talons (Spikes on the bottom of the shoes)

And there usually a whole lot more than 135 of us.

That is one of the few exceptions to the non communication rule. This law states that high government officials cannot have close communications with anyone who hasn't had a fierce background check. This also means I can't have a mate, close friends who don't work for me, or even take a walk through the city and talk to people! You humans are an exception, as you don't fall into the jurisdiction of my nation, so I can communicate with you with little censoring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 744
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 21
Location : Your ship, stealin all ur cargoes

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Wed May 09, 2012 12:36 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Danice123 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
deerailment :rail: :explosion: :rail:

Out. Now.

Also, you call doing that sort of excercise hard? Try doing (translated from owlish) Aerial fighting! Two whole days(12 hours, we divide our days into day and night, EG when the sun sets, the next day starts) in near constant physical combat with weighted talons(Wood things that fit on the insides and points of talons, to blunt them) and bruises. The way it works is, the tournament is held over a body of water, and we clobber each other till we fall into the water, where we are rescued by owls on things that can be best described as large pontoon boats. I won, out of about 135 owls, all of which weigh slightly less than a small aircraft. Sleep, musts sleep. Need mosskv and sleep!

That sounds like a cross country meet in the rain. Except that we don't blunt our talons (Spikes on the bottom of the shoes)

And there usually a whole lot more than 135 of us.

That is one of the few exceptions to the non communication rule. This law states that high government officials cannot have close communications with anyone who hasn't had a fierce background check. This also means I can't have a mate, close friends who don't work for me, or even take a walk through the city and talk to people! You humans are an exception, as you don't fall into the jurisdiction of my nation, so I can communicate with you with little censoring.
............. albino have a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   Wed May 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Nice off topic post. Get on topic or dont post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Danice123's Dev. Log   

Back to top Go down
 
Danice123's Dev. Log
Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Development Logs-
Jump to: