Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Lock this topic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Lock this topic.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Just playing around with a cool website, came up with:
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Commander Error on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 938
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : in my office designing new ships

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:57 pm

canada
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Well spotted. Your powers of observation serve you well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 938
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : in my office designing new ships

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Commander Error wrote:
Well spotted. Your powers of observation serve you well.

thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 pm

What's Canada?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : I am here. I am there. I am everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:36 am

hyperlite wrote:
What's Canada?

America's hat, which protects the valuable brain of the continent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 727
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 104
Location : omnipresent

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:51 am

Pat Best wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
What's Canada?

America's hat, which protects the valuable brain of the continent.

What's mexico, then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:23 am

Pat Best wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
What's Canada?

America's hat, which protects the valuable brain of the continent.
Since when do anything in America have a brain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 727
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 104
Location : omnipresent

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Daynel wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
What's Canada?

America's hat, which protects the valuable brain of the continent.
Since when do anything in America have a brain?

About ten percent of the population has a brain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:43 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
What's Canada?

America's hat, which protects the valuable brain of the continent.
Since when do anything in America have a brain?

About ten percent of the population has a brain.
Oh.
Well if there are brains, they must be very valuable indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 727
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 104
Location : omnipresent

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Daynel wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
What's Canada?

America's hat, which protects the valuable brain of the continent.
Since when do anything in America have a brain?

About ten percent of the population has a brain.
Oh.
Well if there are brains, they must be very valuable indeed.

Yes, yes I am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Canada IS the brain of North America.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Commander Error wrote:
Canada IS the brain of North America.
Well that explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:41 pm

The States is the muscle, and Mexico....is. I've no clue.


And it does explain a lot, expecially since the muscle tries to do it's own thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Muscle does not have the ability to think, I thought the brain was supposed to be smart. Who has the brains now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:14 am

Commander Error wrote:
The States is the muscle, and Mexico....is. I've no clue.


And it does explain a lot, expecially since the muscle tries to do it's own thinking.


I'm assuming that I'm thinking what everyone's thinking but no one is game to say?

hyperlite wrote:
Muscle does not have the ability to think, I thought the brain was supposed to be smart. Who has the brains now?

Me and my kind.

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!


Last edited by Mackeroth? on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeltripper
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 19
Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Its funny, I got into an argument with a Canadian friend just last week about inventors... I stopped trying to convince him that the inventors he listed where U.S. citizen's at the time of their invention. However my sandwich was very good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Its funny, I got into an argument with a Canadian friend just last week about inventors... I stopped trying to convince him that the inventors he listed where U.S. citizen's at the time of their invention. However my sandwich was very good.

Sandwich? Sandwich?! Sandwich!?! SANDWICHES! FOR MAH CYBORG ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeltripper
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 19
Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Its funny, I got into an argument with a Canadian friend just last week about inventors... I stopped trying to convince him that the inventors he listed where U.S. citizen's at the time of their invention. However my sandwich was very good.

Sandwich? Sandwich?! Sandwich!?! SANDWICHES! FOR MAH CYBORG ARMY!

Could you spare one? Or like 50?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Its funny, I got into an argument with a Canadian friend just last week about inventors... I stopped trying to convince him that the inventors he listed where U.S. citizen's at the time of their invention. However my sandwich was very good.

Sandwich? Sandwich?! Sandwich!?! SANDWICHES! FOR MAH CYBORG ARMY!

Could you spare one? Or like 50?

You got a cyborg army, too??!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 pm

It's funny - I've heard the "They were U.S. citizens when they did it" gods know how many times, but get this:

It it impossible - as in there is absolutely no way, none at all - to give up or lose a Canadian citizenship.

The government will ALWAYS consider you a Canadian citizen. Period. No negotiation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeltripper
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 19
Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Commander Error wrote:
It's funny - I've heard the "They were U.S. citizens when they did it" gods know how many times, but get this:

It it impossible - as in there is absolutely no way, none at all - to give up or lose a Canadian citizenship.

The government will ALWAYS consider you a Canadian citizen. Period. No negotiation.


Forget I said anything.... I hate fighting with people on forum like this. If it helps stop the argument/"Discussion" I'm wrong.

You should have no problem stopping now.

It really is irrelevant to anything that is relevant to be talking about how who made what in who's country.

End of discussion.


Last edited by Heeltripper on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:56 pm

I'm sorry, that did not come out the way I wanted. I wasn't challenging you, I was just stating a fact. I didn't mean to sound condescending or insulting.

My apologies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeltripper
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 19
Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Commander Error wrote:
I'm sorry, that did not come out the way I wanted. I wasn't challenging you, I was just stating a fact. I didn't mean to sound condescending or insulting.

My apologies.

Likewise,

I apologize for anything I said as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeltripper
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 19
Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Its funny, I got into an argument with a Canadian friend just last week about inventors... I stopped trying to convince him that the inventors he listed where U.S. citizen's at the time of their invention. However my sandwich was very good.

Sandwich? Sandwich?! Sandwich!?! SANDWICHES! FOR MAH CYBORG ARMY!

Could you spare one? Or like 50?

You got a cyborg army, too??!!

Nope. Just hungry. But that is a good idea....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lock this topic.   

Back to top Go down
 
Lock this topic.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» can i make the poster details in the topic above the topic
» 16-32 channel GSM VoIP, IMEI CHANGING, BTS LOCK, SIM BANK
» [Hỏi đáp] Cách trang trí topic bằng bbcode như chèn background, border,...
» Topic and post are overlapping last post
» Drawing Contest!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: