Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

ACH's off-topic stuff

Go down 
+9
GLaDOS
Cool3303
Beaner
Grand Imperial Thunder
Keon
Pat Best
hyperlite
Danice123
ACH0225
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

ACH's off-topic stuff Empty
PostSubject: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:29 pm

So, Command and Conquer 3. I have it for the Xbox, anybody else?
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Halo Wars
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Also halo wars
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:51 pm

I have Halo Wars also; I think C&C is better though. Dont get me wrong, Halo wars is good, but C&C is bigger
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 pm

But halo wars has SCARABS!!!
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Danice123 wrote:
But halo wars has SCARABS!!!

Killzone3 has MAWLRs,

Killzone3 wins.

ohwait we're talking about RTS' arent we?

In that case,

Sins of a Solar Empire.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Were talking about Xbox RTSes, and you arent, I think. And C&C has Tiberium.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Yes, and now we are talking about SoaSE. Xbox has no good games. QED.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 pm

RTSes were meant for PCs anyways.

Plus, SoaSE actually looks like what this mod is going to be like, except as an RTS instead of a sandbox building game turned intergalactic war game.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Pat22 wrote:
RTSes were meant for PCs anyways.

Plus, SoaSE actually looks like what this mod is going to be like, except as an RTS instead of a sandbox building game turned intergalactic war game.

Agrees completely.

SoaSE where there is some building and more micro of ship combat.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:46 am

Darn acronyms. Well, all I ever really played is real time strategy games and a couple turn based but I always swung a bit more towards progression based strategy games. Anyways never had any really good rtses or tbs games but best one I ever had was American Conquest loved spamming dudes as the Aztecs but yea never got any amazing rts's but I liked the ones I had.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:54 am

"RTSes were meant for PCs anyways."
I tell all my friends that and yet they insist on playing them on the xbox...

"Xbox has no good games."
Thats a dirty lie. BF3, Halo, Skyrim. All some of the best games ever produced.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 am

Danice123 wrote:

BF3 is on the PC, so is Skyrim, so is Halo. Name a game I have to get a x-box for.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:24 am

Keon wrote:
Danice123 wrote:

BF3 is on the PC, so is Skyrim, so is Halo. Name a game I have to get a x-box for.
Your statement was that the xbox has no good games, not no good exclusive games. You don't have to get an xbox to play any game, but that doesn't mean that an xbox is worthless. The fact that the video card recomended to run BF3 on a PC costs as much as an xbox proves how much an xbox is worth.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:25 am

Alright, I modify my original statement to the fact that the X-box has no exclusive games and only about 4 types of games.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:35 am

Well I agree, but remember that Microsoft makes Xbox, so they are not going to create a game for it and then not release it for PC. If Sony or Nintendo had an operating system, they would do the same. So technically Halo and Gears are both exclusive to Xbox since they have only been released on Microsoft's platforms. And for only 4 types of games, I'm pretty sure that is the same for most consoles that aren't nintendo. I feel that PS3 and Xbox have pretty similar lineups (I'm not a PS3 owner though, so I wouldn't know.)
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:53 am

PS3 in my opinion has the violent games as well as some creative, good, child friendly games. Ones that are creative and stuff. Like Little Big Planet.
X-box's mild games are frankly none.
Back to top Go down
Beaner
Beaner

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Keon wrote:
PS3 in my opinion has the violent games as well as some creative, good, child friendly games. Ones that are creative and stuff. Like Little Big Planet.

*cough* Gears *cough* Deadspace *cough* Dead Island *cough* Dead Rising 1&2 *cough*. Damn, I'm getting sick.

Also, Kinect is mostly childish games. Didn't Minecraft also get multiple ripoff releases for the Xbox as well? As well as the new official one?

Your argument is invalid.

Also, if you say that all those shooters are on the PS as well... there's a lot I haven't listed, either.

Last edited by SilentFall on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:11 pm

What is with the IPod ? Never asked How I can be online with my (horrible)Mum
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:14 pm

I guess I wouldn't know about mild games since my collection is very lacking in that regard. The only non-mature rated games I enjoy at this point are Rock Band, Minecraft, and Pokemon. 2 out of three are on xbox.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:51 pm

SilentFall wrote:
Keon wrote:

*cough* Gears *cough* Deadspace *cough* Dead Island *cough* Dead Rising 1&2 *cough*. Damn, I'm getting sick.

Also, Kinect is mostly childish games. Didn't Minecraft also get multiple ripoff releases for the Xbox as well? As well as the new official one?

Also, if you say that all those shooters are on the PS as well... there's a lot I haven't listed, either.

Not saying that PS3 doesn't have shooters. It actually does. And I will admit, X-box owns the shooter market. But the Kinect childish games suck, and seem like they were made for 2-4 year olds. Minecraft is better on the computer, because you cant mod X-Craft.
Back to top Go down
Beaner
Beaner

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Thinking desperately, can't seem to find any other children's games in my stack of 73.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Keon wrote:
SilentFall wrote:
Keon wrote:

Not saying that PS3 doesn't have shooters. It actually does. And I will admit, X-box owns the shooter market. But the Kinect childish games suck, and seem like they were made for 2-4 year olds. Minecraft is better on the computer, because you cant mod X-Craft.

The whole modding thing is what kills a lot of games on the xbox. Minecraft... Skyrim... So much better on a PC because of mods!
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Really the same with all console games. Computers are the future of games.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:58 pm

I would disagree. The reason that consoles are so popular is because they are easy and cheap. And that's not going to change. Computers will always be better (probably) but consoles will have a larger general audience because they are easy to set up and use, and they cost way less.

Now if the console companies let up a little, maybe there would be more mod support *cough* Microsoft *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACH's off-topic stuff   ACH's off-topic stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACH's off-topic stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next