Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Viscan Empire Navy

Go down 
+10
hyperlite
blockman42
Heeltripper
Captain stufuzzycat
The Schmetterling
Keon
torrentialAberration
Last_Jedi_Standing
Joel
Aidantheawsome
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aidantheawsome
Aidantheawsome

Location : Standing next to a button that activates every bomb on earth

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Greetings! I am Aidantheawsome, Admiral of the mighty Viscan fleet! On this topic I will be posting all the ships I want you to know about. Saddly, this may not be many, because in my opinion, a ships strengths and weaknesses sould be kept within the server that produces it!
The first ship I will be showing you is known as the Sledgehammer-class frigite! said ship will be avalible as soon as I figure out how big the drives need to be. Please note, if, in the future, your radar picks up this ship, it will ALWAYS be followed by a mojor task force bent on ripping your fleet to shreds! Twisted Evil

But in the mean time, a few picks and facts about the workings of myy empire!

Visca
Spoiler:

The Viscan ranking chart
Spoiler:

Now, for the ships!

Sledgehammer-class frigite

Spoiler:

Mjolnir ( sledgehammar +)
Spoiler:

Bat-wing patrol unit
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aidantheawsome on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Hi! Welcome, though you maybe should've waited until that frigate was done before making a new topic so there's a point of discussion. Oh, and for no reason, you are considered hostile and will be shot on sight if you ever enter any Exion Industries space. No way to appeal it though, as you are in direct violation of paragraph 7b in book 3 of "A Guide To The Multiverse" by famed author Franco DiAore. Don't ask why, how, or what paragraph 7b says as you will not survive long enough in Exion Industries space to purchase a copy of "A Guide To The Multiverse". Why Multiverse? Because we've developed engines which are powerful enough to cross the void between realities. Don't ask for one because they were dicountinued due to critical failures and malfunctions. That's what you get for not hiring Cadanian scientists to work on it. And now my post has become partially off topic, and am ending it here.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Hi! Welcome, though you maybe should've waited until that frigate was done before making a new topic so there's a point of discussion. Oh, and for no reason, you are considered hostile and will be shot on sight if you ever enter any Exion Industries space. No way to appeal it though, as you are in direct violation of paragraph 7b in book 3 of "A Guide To The Multiverse" by famed author Franco DiAore. Don't ask why, how, or what paragraph 7b says as you will not survive long enough in Exion Industries space to purchase a copy of "A Guide To The Multiverse". Why Multiverse? Because we've developed engines which are powerful enough to cross the void between realities. Don't ask for one because they were dicountinued due to critical failures and malfunctions. That's what you get for not hiring Cadanian scientists to work on it. And now my post has become partially off topic, and am ending it here.
I am seriously considering deleting this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Aidantheawsome
Aidantheawsome

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Well, If someone would tell me how big a frigite's power system is, I could. All Ive got right now is the missile tubes, main body, and "Special feature"
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:02 am

Aidantheawsome wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Well, If someone would tell me how big a frigite's power system is, I could. All Ive got right now is the missile tubes, main body, and "Special feature"

leave some decks empty for a generator or reactor so that you have some room for error. Also make sure you have pathways for electrical wiring and such.
Back to top Go down
Aidantheawsome
Aidantheawsome

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:10 am

Ok, do you know how I can upload picks? I tryed https://servimg.com/, but I cant seem to register
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:21 am

Viscan Empire Navy Picture_save

see that? Click it, select the upload image thing.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:56 am

Executor Nom Anor wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:
I am seriously considering deleting this nonsense.

Go ahead, in fact, do it. The trans-reality engine has caused us nothing but trouble and this is the last shred of evidence it ever existed. What kind of trouble? Families of people who were on Flaborb sued us for killing everyone on a planet that doesn't exist anymore, we've essentially made a crack in the fabric of our and the squid reality, the Dalek reality, and 5 others and we don't want to be sued by any other realities. We've already lost about 13 Exi-Creds! We don't want to lose another, even though we have about 30 Septillion Exi-Creds. So delete it, and if you don't, I am SO gonna shove my boot up your <Censor>, so far it'll <Censor> your <Censor> <Censor>, you <Censor>..
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:27 am

Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Rodney?

Welcome to the forum, stranger!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:29 am

Aidantheawsome wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Here's a picture of my cruiser's power system, I would expect your frigates to be about half this size (the frigate is larger, the tail has no systems in it and the wings are not shown in this picture).

Viscan Empire Navy 20120708220247
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:08 am

Ah ha! You use the laser mod. It's really awesome, isn't it? And what texture pack is that?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Wow, nice buildings! I can't wait to see your frigate.
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I'm not entirely sure what the heck your rambling about, but. Yeah no but...

On the other hand, I agree with you for the first part. Please post a pic so we can at least discuss the design. Rather then just talking about Scratches post on your thread.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:18 pm

The town looks great, but the frigate really needs work. It seems you used some schematics for the town...
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:46 pm

I am once again, staying. out. of. this.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Yeah, try to avoid using squares in your ships, go for more rounded shapes, because squares don't look very good ( As I found out to my cost).
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:

On the other hand, I agree with you for the first part. Please post a pic so we can at least discuss the design. Rather then just talking about Scratches post on your thread.

"MA'AM, PLAN A HAS FAILED! I REPEAT, PLAN A HAS FAILED!" shouted the ensign.
"What about Plan B?" I asked.
"Plan B will not work under these circumstances!" replied that ensign.
"Then, Plan C!" I suggested.
"Launching Plan C."
"Excellent, they will never suspect a thing!" *laughs evilly*
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:

"Launching Plan C."

Your very good at stealing his thunder Razz
Now this is another post about you on his thread. Plan C is a success.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:

"Launching Plan C."

Your very good at stealing his thunder Razz
Now this is another post about you on his thread. Plan C is a success.

LIES! PLAN C HASN'T EVEN REACHED IT'S DESTINATION!
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Wow. So this either means that we are all about to blow up or something else will happen. My moneys on the latter.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Wow. So this either means that we are all about to blow up or something else will happen. My moneys on the latter.

Plan C is more evil and destructive that no mere mortal can even understand it's true purpose, let alone what will actually happen upon <CLASSIFIED>.
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:

Plan C is more evil and destructive that no mere mortal can even understand it's true purpose, let alone what will actually happen upon <CLASSIFIED>.

Classified eh? Hmmm... What plan C are we talking about here? The big one or the little one? Because I remember plan C as; BOOM. You however are making it sound like plan C is; BOOM! <screams of inocent children) Bing bing bing, Boom,Boom Boom. <Sound of marching troops,(A lot of them)> <More screams> etc...

Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:

Classified eh? Hmmm... What plan C are we talking about here? The big one or the little one? Because I remember plan C as; BOOM. You however are making it sound like plan C is; BOOM! <screams of inocent children) Bing bing bing, Boom,Boom Boom. <Sound of marching troops,(A lot of them)> <More screams> etc...

Don't forget the orbital bombardment, my fighters shooting down their aircraft, frigates flying overhead with dropships pouring out, and the cages prisoners are being thrown in for experimentation, etc. Oh and don't forget the capital ship of the Exion Armed Forces Naval section landing, then a ramp extend down and I walk down the ramp and without looking, shoot and kill 3 rebels while still walking down and stand behind 7 prisoners of varying races, colors, and ages then order all of them to be slaughtered. Then I walk back up the ramp, the ship takes off and troops refill dropships that fly back into their frigates which also leave. The cruisers firing MAC rounds cease and retreat with the rest. Then Part 2 of Plan C will begin, a large Halo-like construct warps in and aims at the planet and fires. That is Plan C. Mmm, those were some good Cheez-Its!
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:55 pm

You are lacking reason to your addiction to destruction. Why? All good story's have a good plot.
Back to top Go down
Aidantheawsome
Aidantheawsome

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:03 pm

blockman42 wrote:
The town looks great, but the frigate really needs work. It seems you used some schematics for the town...

Frankly Im not sure what's wrong with it. Im not really going for looks, other than my flagship. All I really care about is that it WORKS and proforms it's duty. Besides, frigites can only contain 1000 blocks, so I didnt have much to work with. The rest of my ships will be bigger and better, this ship is more or less one big missile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Viscan Empire Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viscan Empire Navy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next