Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Viscan Empire Navy

Go down 
+10
hyperlite
blockman42
Heeltripper
Captain stufuzzycat
The Schmetterling
Keon
torrentialAberration
Last_Jedi_Standing
Joel
Aidantheawsome
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Aidantheawsome wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
The town looks great, but the frigate really needs work. It seems you used some schematics for the town...

Frankly Im not sure what's wrong with it. Im not really going for looks, other than my flagship. All I really care about is that it WORKS and proforms it's duty. Besides, frigites can only contain 1000 blocks, so I didnt have much to work with. The rest of my ships will be bigger and better, this ship is more or less one big missile

The block counts where a rough estimate that was revised. Just build a ship, don't worry about the size limits.

You must be extremely timid if you think it looks fine after multiple post on its looks.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
You are lacking reason to your addiction to destruction. Why? All good story's authors have a nice plot.

Why? I don't know why. My destructiveness is something I've been with for as long as I can make sense of my memories. And I edited what you said just a bit so it makes a bit more sense.
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:
You are lacking reason to your addiction to destruction. Why? All good story's authors have a nice plot.

Why? I don't know why. My destructiveness is something I've been with for as long as I can make sense of my memories. And I edited what you said just a bit so it makes a bit more sense.

So you just like killing things and blowing stuff up? That's it? Nothing in you past makes you feel that way? Weird. Razz

Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:

So you just like killing things and blowing stuff up? That's it? Nothing in you past makes you feel that way? Weird. Razz

Nothing. I don't think nothing, maybe something, i doubt it though, do I? I do. But do I? No. However I have been hit in the head with a plastic crate and fell forehead first onto 2 school desks at once, that's probably not the cause for THAT though. It's probably the cause for the times when my eyes go "dark" and I can't really stand right. Not 100% sure though. And I've edited this post like 5 times and am stopping here.
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Yup. Your ADHD.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Yup. Your ADHD.

I don't have ADD. I don't think I do anyways... Though if I do it explains why I changed my name about 5 times that one day and I can't concentrate on one thing for that long, though that may just be a short attention span, or not. I don't really know.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Aidantheawsome wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
The town looks great, but the frigate really needs work. It seems you used some schematics for the town...

Frankly Im not sure what's wrong with it. Im not really going for looks, other than my flagship. All I really care about is that it WORKS and proforms it's duty. Besides, frigites can only contain 1000 blocks, so I didnt have much to work with. The rest of my ships will be bigger and better, this ship is more or less one big missile

I think they ditched that sizing system, now it's about cores and all this other confusing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 am

For me, the OP looks like:
Not ship.
Not ship.
Not ship.
Not ship.
Not ship.
Oh, finally, a... ship, right?

And please add spoilers, it looks like a complete mess!
Back to top Go down
Aidantheawsome
Aidantheawsome

Location : Standing next to a button that activates every bomb on earth

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 am

stufuzzycat wrote:
Aidantheawsome wrote:
blockman42 wrote:

I think they ditched that sizing system, now it's about cores and all this other confusing stuff.

Well, I cant do a re-disign untill I can get confermation without taking a large risk. But If it's true, I have just had so many problems lifted!

Last edited by Aidantheawsome on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aidantheawsome
Aidantheawsome

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 am

Daynel wrote:
Not ship.
Not ship.
Not ship.
Not ship.
Not ship.

I dont know how
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:21 am

Aidantheawsome wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Not ship.
Not ship.
Not ship.
Not ship.
Not ship.

I dont know how

Just quote this and you will understand.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aidantheawsome
Aidantheawsome

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:49 am

All I remember is that people started building bigger ship's then the regs said they should be, hence your problem. I would assume it to be safe to "enlarge" your ship designs. Anyone know if Mackeroth said that it was really scraped? Or is it kinda just a rumor?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:51 am

Heeltripper wrote:
All I remember is that people started building bigger ship's then the regs said they should be, hence your problem. I would assume it to be safe to "enlarge" your ship designs. Anyone know if Mackeroth said that it was really scraped? Or is it kinda just a rumor?

The original ship sizes that are on the original MC Forum are scrapped.
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:

People, he has spoken.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 am

Now when you have added spoilers, it's easier to look at. And all I can say is:
Wow. That might be one of the best empire I've seen, at least here on Futurecraft forums!
The ship needs a little work though.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:29 am

Daynel wrote:
Wow. That might be one of the best empire I've seen, at least here on Futurecraft forums!

Judging by the difference in the frigate from the town, I'd say he had some help building it.

And no. The Futurecraft Empire is the best you've seen. Isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:54 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
Actually I haven't seen it. Link please?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:58 am

Heeltripper wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:

People, he has spoken.

I feel special. It might have be something I ate...

Wait, I know what it is! And it has nothing to do with Heel's post.
Back to top Go down
Aidantheawsome
Aidantheawsome

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:02 am

_ wrote:
Daynel wrote:

Judging by the difference in the frigate from the town, I'd say he had some help building it.

True, but the big difference was that with Visca, I had no restrictions. The latest info i had about ship sizes was that frigites could only contain 1000 blocks. Im used to working with larger stuff. What have the restrictions changed to?

And besides, Visca was built to be the begining of my capital. That ship is just intended to come in to battle under cover and smash into the enemy flagship
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:23 am

Aidantheawsome wrote:
_ wrote:
Daynel wrote:

True, but the big difference was that with Visca, I had no restrictions. The latest info i had about ship sizes was that frigites could only contain 1000 blocks. Im used to working with larger stuff. What have the restrictions changed to?

And besides, Visca was built to be the begining of my capital. That ship is just intended to come in to battle under cover and smash into the enemy flagship

Build ships, size won't matter.
Back to top Go down
Aidantheawsome
Aidantheawsome

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:34 am

Keon wrote:
Aidantheawsome wrote:
_ wrote:
Daynel wrote:

Build ships, size won't matter.

Hurray!
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Heeltripper wrote:

The block counts where a rough estimate that was revised. Just build a ship, don't worry about the size limits.

Why don't I get a hurray?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Heeltripper wrote:
Heeltripper wrote:

Why don't I get a hurray?

HUZZAH! OH GOSH NO! BALROG THEME! IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD! MUST PLAY CAVE STORY! (Stupid final cave.)
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Aidantheawsome wrote:
Please note, if, in the future, your radar picks up this ship, it will ALWAYS be followed by a mojor task force bent on ripping your fleet to shreds! Twisted Evil

On that note....when you see the signature of a Battlestar, remember they take a lot of killing and carry a wing of 20 fighters. 40 fighters with a full battle load.

That, and the 16 105mm HE cannon, 20 flak guns, 20 PD lasers (I give in, ACH), and probably the support of another Battlestar.

Looking forward to meeting you in a fight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viscan Empire Navy   Viscan Empire Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viscan Empire Navy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next