Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Aplication for texturing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan0890

Aplication for texturing Empty
PostSubject: Aplication for texturing   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Id love to do some texturing i have good experience at cubic artwork look at this diamond texture for a texture pack im making
Aplication for texturing Pack13
Back to top Go down
ectrimble20
DEV
DEV
ectrimble20

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for texturing   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:09 pm

can you do 32 bit? I'm going to need a bunch of 32 bit graphics. Look at Fenway's dev log in the members lounge area for an idea of what items we need.
Back to top Go down
Nathan0890

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for texturing   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:30 pm

ectrimble20 wrote:
can you do 32 bit? I'm going to need a bunch of 32 bit graphics. Look at Fenway's dev log in the members lounge area for an idea of what items we need.
I haven't tried that yet but i will try
(update)
my 16x16 textures came out better then my 32
Back to top Go down
ectrimble20
DEV
DEV
ectrimble20

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for texturing   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:57 am

Well, the texture size we've settled on as a group is 32 bit, so if all you can do is 16, I doubt we'll be able to use your work, however I'm not in charge, so I can't say 100% yes or no.
Back to top Go down
Nathan0890

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for texturing   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:52 pm

ectrimble20 wrote:
Well, the texture size we've settled on as a group is 32 bit, so if all you can do is 16, I doubt we'll be able to use your work, however I'm not in charge, so I can't say 100% yes or no.
Hello I say Ive been improving at drawing with gimp i need an idea of what to draw and a template for this attempt
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Application for Texture and stuff.   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:59 am

I would like to get involved with texture. Im pretty skilled at creating stuff example:

Aplication for texturing 2012-020

well the blocks at the bottom at least.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for texturing   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:27 am

Same pic, 3 or more places. Here, I'll ask the questions I have in my mind and that the devs might ask if they care enough.
Are those textures different than IC2s normal textures? Are you capable of 32 pixel?

Also, minor bump, I suggest reading post dates.
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for texturing   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:04 pm

How do you think i created the texture? And yes im very capable of 32 bit, its just 16 more bit.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for texturing   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Please, I don't know why we even bother with these people.
Fenway was fine, he was brilliant. But these people... No. Some are good, but
not good enough.

Still, the areas of Fenway's texturing abilities that were lacking I could cover,
just the opposite held true.
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for texturing   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Could we get some samples of his work. The sample i created took like 5 minutes to make. Give me some time and i can create some pretty sick stuff. You guys want the whole 32 bit things, so more detail is what you guys are aiming for. ic
Back to top Go down
ectrimble20
DEV
DEV
ectrimble20

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for texturing   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Go look in his Dev log.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for texturing   Aplication for texturing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication for texturing
Page 1 of 1