Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

We need this guy

Go down 
+9
Laserbilly
Ivan2006
Keon
scout37
Cheatmaster
fr0stbyte124
Iv121
blockman42
hyperlite
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

We need this guy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:25 am

Yes, how could we send you $2?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:59 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
No one has realized yet that they don't know how to send me 2 dollars.
Spoiler:

Erm...
You fooled us!
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 am

hyperlite wrote:
So you won't accept song and dance?

Spoiler:
I have a pay-pal, wtf does age have to do with internet money?
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:12 am

hyperlite wrote:
I spent a while on it the other day. It was simple and easy, why does everyone hate on those things? If it makes a good model and is easy why not use it? I do not understand.

EXACTLY. We dont need to pay him, all we would be paying for is some one who uses a FREE software that ANYONE can do amazing things on. Of course, i hold a personal vendetta against him carrying over from flan's content pack rivalry with me and billybobjoepant's.

MANUS, IF YOU READ THIS, WE MADE THE FIRST NEW PLAYER PLANE MODEL! BILLY BEAT YOURS WITH THE TWO SEATED MONOPLANE BY A FEW DAYS!!!! (yes it means that much to us. or at least mistic. i think. i may be over reacting, but i was up until midnight working fot the past four days)
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Holy crap you know I was joking about the money thing, right? No one is getting paid.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Lol, i know. still people are overreacting about his skill it seems. Yes he is a good modeller, but only because of techne. without techne, minecraft models for mods would probably be crap.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:01 pm

scout37 wrote:
Lol, i know. still people are overreacting about his skill it seems. Yes he is a good modeller, but only because of techne. without techne, minecraft models for mods would probably be crap.
Whether Techne has anything to do with it or not, the reason people react like this is that he's the best Minecraft modeller any of us has ever seen. That is a fact; it is not in question. Whether you like him or not, whether he uses Techne or not, even if he lives in a pond and only models because the little yellow fairies tell him to, doesn't matter. He does a very good job. And he's made a TIE/ln and a TIE/In, which is enough to get my vote.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:17 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Holy crap you know I was joking about the money thing, right? No one is getting paid.

I thought you were joking, until your second post. Then I knew you were joking.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:35 pm

I haven't gotten an email back from him yet but he said in a comment on that website "Sound great. Thanks for that". He is German I know and we may see him on the site making a post very soon. Here is the exact comment I wrote him.

Spoiler:

Here is an unrelated picture if you don't like to read:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:16 pm

I think I have a idea of what he might want to be coded
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Burnttoaster wrote:

what do you mean coded? Are we in the Matrix Shocked
Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:12 pm

scout37 wrote:
Burnttoaster wrote:

what do you mean coded? Are we in the Matrix Shocked

yes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:25 am

I already replied to him. Someone more accustomed to using modloader could have helped him more with his problem, though.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:13 am

Okay I saw this oh well. What was his problem anyway?
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:35 am

Just some general questions about keyboard events. I don't think I was able to help him a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need this guy   We need this guy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need this guy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Idea Center-
Jump to: