Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The NATF Thor

Go down 
+3
The Schmetterling
Iv121
Helfenbein
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Helfenbein
Helfenbein

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:12 pm

I made my newest creation in the last few days, The NATF Thor is a Cruiser used in strike attacks, bringing its twin hull mounted rail guns, 10 heavy turrets and partical beam into play, did I mention there is are two hangers? Any who, I only finished the outside, I shall update once I finish the interior. The NATF Thor 2012-010 The NATF Thor 2012-011 The NATF Thor 2012-012The NATF Thor 2012-015

Last edited by Helfenbein on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helfenbein
Helfenbein

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Can anyone tell me a recommended list of rooms to put aboard my ship?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Self destruct room , all what it needs. JUST KIDDIN Smile . Fighter bay, Bridge, small storage, engine room, dinning hall, kitchen, sick bay, cargo hold, gunnery control, EWACS center, CIC , Captain's quarters, bathrooms, armory, labs ... Hope it's enough ideas.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Self destruct room , all what it needs. JUST KIDDIN Smile . Fighter bay, Bridge, small storage, engine room, dinning hall, kitchen, sick bay, cargo hold, gunnery control, EWACS center, CIC , Captain's quarters, bathrooms, armory, labs ... Hope it's enough ideas.

You forgot officers, crew quarters, and the brig. And the vitally important core room. What is an "EWACS"?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

You forgot officers, crew quarters, and the brig. And the vitally important core room. What is an "EWACS"?

Early Warning and Control Systems. Outdated Israelite version of AWACs, not sure why anyone would be using it in space..
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Oh, I thought it was something to do with Ewoks... Anyways, it has RAIN GUNZ! Finally, a ship (or is it a spacefaring zeppelin?) made for terraforming!
Back to top Go down
Helfenbein
Helfenbein

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:02 am

What gives you the idea its used for teraforming?
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 am

I like the basic design, but maybe try moving the diamond part forward in relation to the cylinders. Also, try making a pattern or something on the flat parts to give it more detail.

One last thing, make one shipyard thread and update it when you make new ships so you don't fill up the forum.
Back to top Go down
Helfenbein
Helfenbein

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:24 am

Yeah, ill take what you said into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:46 am

First_Sith_Sitting wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

Early Warning and Control Systems. Outdated Israelite version of AWACs, not sure why anyone would be using it in space..

Actually it was AWACS but it still wasn't enough for me, so I changed it into Electronic Warfare And Control system Razz .
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:03 am

Helfenbein wrote:

Because they shoot rain.
Back to top Go down
bloodnguts97

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 am

I believe you spelled rail wrong
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Helfenbein wrote:
The NATF Thor is a Cruiser used in strike attacks, bringing its twin hull mounted rain guns,
'

stufuzzycat wrote:
Helfenbein wrote:

Because they shoot rain.

The NATF Thor 4176905080_97dbafc3cb
Back to top Go down
Helfenbein
Helfenbein

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:31 pm

opps, dang spell check
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:33 pm

It's cool. But maybe I should make a terraforming ship...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The NATF Thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NATF Thor   The NATF Thor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NATF Thor
Page 1 of 1